Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

there are plenty of hero's in service to our nation that would likely be happy to volunteer for a rescue mission. Problem is obama probably doesn't have the balls to sign off on it.

but not you tho. You want other people to be tough so you can talk tough from your dinner table.

so instead of mocking a middle aged man on the internet why dont you focus your god damn attentiin where it matters, with your congressman. Or you could just tweet like the rest of the uninformed idiots.

i'm focused on your cocoon remake ass. Why wont you suit up and stop talking shit on the internet since it doesnt help anything huh rambo?

What? Your life alert wont get a signal in nigeria?

i'm old and out of shape. Make no mistake if i were younger and had a chance to do things differently i would gladly sign up for this.

Ya see that's the difference between you & i. You just can't fathom that someone would risk their life for a stranger while i realize that america is full of heros. Just because i am not one of them doesn't mean i can't publicly support or talk of such actions.

You are nothing more than a troll. I have offered the only real solution to this issue and rather than comment on it you get personal. That makes you a troll and a loser.

Fuck off

Liar!

Last edited:
caption and kid have never served a day in their lives, never worn any uniform other than a brownie uniform and never done more for anyone else than lit their joint.

People like this could never even fathom that our men and women in uniform would jump at the chance to do this.

Frankly kid, you don't care. Not one bit. These girls are Christians, and as I can tell, far left types like you hate Christians. Why are these girls worth the effort? They aren't. They exist only for you to exploit for political reasons. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be trying to bait people into responses by saying they don't care. I care, but not because I care for Obama. I value the sanctity of life and freedom, not the political reputation of the man I foolishly voted for.

You? You're genuinely pathetic.

Last edited:
If Republicans couldnt be mean assholes they would be forced into silence.

They are like Asshole Hipsters. They didnt give a shit before it was popular

Closed youre a fucking tard...... it was your girl hillary and your boy obama that didnt think these guys were too bad.........ooops

instead of playing hard ball, you believe in groveling and hoping theyll just stop who they are?

and you think twittermwill help.? What they are just misunderstood? They just want a seat at the table?

do you really believe this?

Do you believe that the goal of spreading the word on twitter is to talk to them?

#poopypants

I think there is no goal other than to make those doing it feel good about themselves I sure as hell don't see it helping find these girls. If somehow it does great I will be happy to say sorry and well done.

Benghazi Tweetfests A Major Success – Trending Benghazi Weekly To Keep It In The Spotlight
Read more at Benghazi Tweetfests A Major Success ? Trending Benghazi Weekly To Keep It In The Spotlight « Pat Dollard

And yet almost two years later no one behind the Benghazi attacks has been caught

SOP for the GOP. Denigrate anything Obama. God forbid Faux would ever champion the idea that Congress should authorize the president taking some type of action to help those poor families.

Has Obama expressed an opinion on it? Don't think so.

Obama doesnt need Congressional authorization to send troops. Why isnt he doing it? Doesnt he care about those girls??

If he did propose some kind of action the Chambermaids would be told to oppose it and we'd be talking about the ridiculous posts condemning his plans to help. A show of support would be a nice gesture. Impossible in the USA today of course. How do you know there isn't something in the work to help them?

And indeed if there were (is), it won't be/isn't being splashed all over the news any more than the raid on Bin Laden was, so we don't see it here until it's done. Because that would undermine the operation.

Rabbi doesn't always... uh, think things through.

Ame®icano;9084613 said:
Another IGNORANT DittoTard mindlessly parroting their MessiahRushie.
The # started in Nigeria, :asshole:

Why am I obligated to support this kind of activism?

What if I dont?

You're a 'Racist Terrorist' who obviously hates America and children. You support the 'War on Children', don't you? Shame on you. :mad:

Riiigt...

Do I support this kind of terrorism? Of course not.

Do I care about tweets from WH or celebrities? I couldn't care less. Well, its expected from me to care for what you care, and if I don't, you gonna scream and tweet.

Posting hashtag and blindly following who said what wont do shit. Just existence of hashtag and thousands or millions of followers (that can't be verified) doesn't make something more legitimate.

One of Nigerian governors claims he know where girls are. He knows and then what? Should he do something, like send own military, or maybe tweet about it? Oh wait, Nigerian military did some pretty bad things to its own people, we can't ask them for help.

Just follow the oil & money peeps. Lots of oil in Nigeria. And we want in. This could be the way we get our Troops in there. This whole thing is very likely a scam. I'm just not buying it. The Boogeyman propaganda has been too forced. It looks too much like our Government is setting something up. So definitely stay tuned.

Chevron, Conoco Philips, ExxonMobil, Shell are already in Nigeria. You need a new tin foil beenie there buddy.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Something's up. The Boogeyman propaganda hype has been too forced & contrived. We probably want our Troops in there. This could be the way to make that happen. As usual, it will be 'For the Children.' I mean who opposes helping children, right?

Your foil is getting thin.

SOP for the GOP. Denigrate anything Obama. God forbid Faux would ever champion the idea that Congress should authorize the president taking some type of action to help those poor families.

Has Obama expressed an opinion on it? Don't think so.

Obama doesnt need Congressional authorization to send troops. Why isnt he doing it? Doesnt he care about those girls??

If he did propose some kind of action the Chambermaids would be told to oppose it and we'd be talking about the ridiculous posts condemning his plans to help. A show of support would be a nice gesture. Impossible in the USA today of course. How do you know there isn't something in the work to help them?

It is just amazing. You know things you couldn't possibly know, like the future. And are totally ignorant of things everyone else knows about.
Why isn't Obama sending troops to Nigeria to help? Why isnt there a campagin to send troops to fight Boko Haram? What is the Left afraid of?

Frankly kid, you don't care. Not one bit. These girls are Christians, and as I can tell, far left types like you hate Christians. Why are these girls worth the effort? They aren't. They exist only for you to exploit for political reasons. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be trying to bait people into responses by saying they don't care. I care, but not because I care for Obama. I value the sanctity of life and freedom, not the political reputation of the man I foolishly voted for.

You? You're genuinely pathetic.

Digging up the girls' religion? Really? And then in the same breath talking about exploiting them for political reasons? Think about it.

There are plenty of hero's in service to our nation that would likely be happy to volunteer for a rescue mission. Problem is Obama probably doesn't have the balls to sign off on it.

But not you tho. You want other people to be tough so you can talk tough from your dinner table.

So instead of mocking a middle aged man on the internet why dont you focus your god damn attentiin where it matters, with your congressman. Or you could just tweet like the rest of the uninformed idiots.

I'm focused on your Cocoon remake ass. Why wont you suit up and stop talking shit on the internet since it doesnt help anything huh Rambo?

What? Your life alert wont get a signal in Nigeria?

I'm old and out of shape. Make no mistake if I were younger and had a chance to do things differently I would gladly sign up for this.

Ya see that's the difference between you & I. You just can't fathom that someone would risk their life for a stranger while I realize that America is full of heros. Just because I am not one of them doesn't mean I can't publicly support or talk of such actions.

You are nothing more than a troll. I have offered THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION to this issue and rather than comment on it you get personal. That makes you a troll and a loser.

Fuck off

Every cons says wants to fight "if only things were different" :lol:

Yeah like if you had balls, or was as tough as you type to be, or if you werent a pussy

I think there is no goal other than to make those doing it feel good about themselves I sure as hell don't see it helping find these girls. If somehow it does great I will be happy to say sorry and well done.

Benghazi Tweetfests A Major Success – Trending Benghazi Weekly To Keep It In The Spotlight
Read more at Benghazi Tweetfests A Major Success ? Trending Benghazi Weekly To Keep It In The Spotlight « Pat Dollard

And yet almost two years later no one behind the Benghazi attacks has been caught

Because thats not the goal as you stated. The goal is to feel good about yourself or is this different? :D

Because thats not the goal as you stated. The goal is to feel good about yourself or is this different? :D
It isnt. Liberals want to feel good about themselves, not actually do something for someone.

What was your solution to the abducted girls problem?

But not you tho. You want other people to be tough so you can talk tough from your dinner table.

I'm focused on your Cocoon remake ass. Why wont you suit up and stop talking shit on the internet since it doesnt help anything huh Rambo?

What? Your life alert wont get a signal in Nigeria?

I'm old and out of shape. Make no mistake if I were younger and had a chance to do things differently I would gladly sign up for this.

Ya see that's the difference between you & I. You just can't fathom that someone would risk their life for a stranger while I realize that America is full of heros. Just because I am not one of them doesn't mean I can't publicly support or talk of such actions.

You are nothing more than a troll. I have offered THE ONLY REAL SOLUTION to this issue and rather than comment on it you get personal. That makes you a troll and a loser.

Fuck off

Every cons says wants to fight "if only things were different" :lol:

Yeah like if you had balls, or was as tough as you type to be, or if you werent a pussy

Like I said you get personal. Not surprising considering you're just an empty shell. You can't dispute the validity of my solution so you get personal. Course if we do send in a few operatives to free the girls you will pretend we never had this conversation.

Ame®icano;9084755 said:
Ame®icano;9084613 said:
Why am I obligated to support this kind of activism?

What if I dont?

You're a 'Racist Terrorist' who obviously hates America and children. You support the 'War on Children', don't you? Shame on you. :mad:

Riiigt...

Do I support this kind of terrorism? Of course not.

Do I care about tweets from WH or celebrities? I couldn't care less. Well, its expected from me to care for what you care, and if I don't, you gonna scream and tweet.

Posting hashtag and blindly following who said what wont do shit. Just existence of hashtag and thousands or millions of followers (that can't be verified) doesn't make something more legitimate.

One of Nigerian governors claims he know where girls are. He knows and then what? Should he do something, like send own military, or maybe tweet about it? Oh wait, Nigerian military did some pretty bad things to its own people, we can't ask them for help.

I was being sarcastic. It doesn't always play well on the Internets though. I do hear what you're saying.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Moreover, since when do hashtags free hostages? Hmm? Think about this for a moment, Obama has two black daughters, Sasha and Malia. If they were abducted or taken hostage by a lunatic, he would do everything in his power to get them freed, he wouldn't sit there and take to twitter saying #FreeSashaAndMalia. He would use the full force of American military power and jurisprudence to make sure they were freed!

But nevermind these Nigerian girls. They're not worth more than a simple twitter campaign. Heaven forbid we actually call forth an effort to rescue these girls beyond sending search teams and talking these terrorists to death 140 characters at a time.

You liberals make me sick. Obama makes me sick. He has two daughters there in the White House, of whom those poor Nigerian school girls should remind him of how precious they are to him. He should also know just how precious those school girls are to their families. This should be a moment where he as not just a president, but as a father, acts as their savior. Michelle Obama shouldn't have to be doing a photo-op holding up a damned sign saying #FreeOurGirls, he should be speaking out, ordering a rescue operation... something other than this halfhearted routine he calls foreign policy. His two daughters should be reminding him of what he should be fighting for!

You have a lot of gall telling us we don't care about these girls. I personally care for any child who gets abducted, killed, or abused. These girls don't deserve to be the subject of a political debate, such as the OP originally tried to make it out as. It is frankly insulting, friends, when instead of caring about the fate of these young girls, liberals in this thread sit here and make political sport out of it. How dare you? How dare you claim to care? All you can do is say "oh you don't care about these girls because you hate Obama and watch Faux(Fox) News."

Seriously? You liberals make my blood boil. Everyone on both sides of the aisle should care. What if those were your children being held hostage by Boko Haram? Have some freaking decency, dammit.

Right it's thread about the latest attempt by the Echo_Chambermaid to Bash the First Family in any way possible. A most despicable aspect of the rabid right.

Forum List

Back