Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

obama sends his top adviser to find #hisgirls

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt3aLev041E]Chimp With AK-47 Shoots at Soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

You just can't make this shit up, it's pure gold.

Liberals mock "boots on the ground" and instead offer fucking hashtags as a solution.

The ONLY solution to shit like this is a bullet to the head of terrorists. Period

Just follow the oil & money peeps. Lots of oil in Nigeria. And we want in. This could be the way we get our Troops in there. This whole thing is very likely a scam. I'm just not buying it. The Boogeyman propaganda has been too forced. It looks too much like our Government is setting something up. So definitely stay tuned.

Chevron, Conoco Philips, ExxonMobil, Shell are already in Nigeria. You need a new tin foil beenie there buddy.

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Something's up. The Boogeyman propaganda hype has been too forced & contrived. We probably want our Troops in there. This could be the way to make that happen. As usual, it will be 'For the Children.' I mean who opposes helping children, right?

What do you propose? What is CC plan of action to bring the girls back? Lecture Boko Haram until they die of boredom? Shame them? C'mon, let's hear your brilliant plan for defeating terrorists without firing a shot.

The more people that are informed the better, agreed?

You're kidding me, right? How will informing people, assuming they give a shit anyway, make things better for the girls?
Oh, you mean for your self-esteem. Yes, a campaign to inform people will definitely bolster your self esteem, making you into a person who cares about others suffering, a warm and sensitive type. It wont do jack shit for the girls, of course. But you could give a fuck about them.

Let's hear your plan warmonger. Spare us your elitist attitude and tell us.

Firing a shot obviously makes YOU feel good... doesn't it?

:lol: This thread's becoming pretty fun. It's going in a different direction then the OP planned. It's crackin me up. Thanks.

Your mocking the kidnapped girls is duly noted. Laugh it up dittoheads.

Nah, just mocking you and your idiot First Lady. And relax, this is very likely a big scam anyway. Probably a way for us to get our Troops into Nigeria. We want their oil. That's what this is most likely about.

Exactly, mean spirited is all it is. Denigrate the president and his family at all cost.

That of course is not true. Nigeria's oil fields have already been liberated.

liberals-muslims.jpg

The more people that are informed the better, agreed?

You're kidding me, right? How will informing people, assuming they give a shit anyway, make things better for the girls?
Oh, you mean for your self-esteem. Yes, a campaign to inform people will definitely bolster your self esteem, making you into a person who cares about others suffering, a warm and sensitive type. It wont do jack shit for the girls, of course. But you could give a fuck about them.

Let's hear your plan warmonger. Spare us your elitist attitude and tell us.

Firing a shot obviously makes YOU feel good... doesn't it?

How long does it take to sober up from smoking dope?

That's because it's stupid. Hash tags don't free hostages. Action does. The “Bring Back Our Girls” Internet campaign, if you can call it that, is just a way for politicians and Hollywood celebrities to feel good about themselves.

Moochelle Obama doesn't seem to realize that the Nigerian Islamic terrorists probably don't have twitter accounts.

Looks like the racist conservatives are out in force today.

Well if President Obama is opposed to Boko Haram, the Echo_Chambermaids obviously must support them.

Do we know that he is? His SecState Hillary Clinton opposed labeling them as terrorists.

Oh no, you just caused a mass Obamabot crash. They're gonna have to reboot and come back with new Talking Point programming. They're completely lost without their programming.

Liberals mock "boots on the ground" and instead offer fucking hashtags as a solution.

The ONLY solution to shit like this is a bullet to the head of terrorists. Period

Suit up then tough guy. :eusa_clap: Or will it interfere with your morning doughnut and 2pm nap

You're right, the less people who are informed the better, agreed?

I agree you are a drooling moron with no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and no capacity to figure it out for yourself.

So you disagree with more people being informed AND less people being informed?

You are just anti anything

I am waiting for some reasonable plan of action from you that has some chance of actually accomplishing the objective. That isnt too hard for you, is it?

A bullet to the head obviously always makes YOU feel good. Doesn't it warmonger? Of course it does.

I agree you are a drooling moron with no idea what the fuck you're talking about, and no capacity to figure it out for yourself.

So you disagree with more people being informed AND less people being informed?

You are just anti anything

I am waiting for some reasonable plan of action from you that has some chance of actually accomplishing the objective. That isnt too hard for you, is it?

10339660_388717171269107_5872266633501682912_n.jpg

A bullet to the head obviously always makes YOU feel good. Doesn't it warmonger? Of course it does.

Let's hear your solution, wiseguy. Maybe if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya that will help, right?

Obama liked the bullet to Bin Laden's head.

Let's hear your solution, wiseguy. Maybe if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya that will help, right?

I think they're looking for a reason to jerk each other off :dunno:

10286860_388699941270830_6849281959571919056_o.jpg

Suit up then tough guy. :eusa_clap: Or will it interfere with your morning doughnut and 2pm nap

There are plenty of hero's in service to our nation that would likely be happy to volunteer for a rescue mission. Problem is Obama probably doesn't have the balls to sign off on it.

So instead of mocking a middle aged man on the internet why dont you focus your god damn attentiin where it matters, with your congressman. Or you could just tweet like the rest of the uninformed idiots.

Forum List

Back