Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

10250268_549430591836531_4632940155352041078_n.jpg

To Boko Haram

#pleasetakethisbitch

#OutOfLine

We are NOT suggesting that they take the President's wife hostage.

This has nothing to do with the thread. Moreover, since when do hashtags free hostages? Hmm? Think about this for a moment, Obama has two black daughters, Sasha and Malia. If they were abducted or taken hostage by a lunatic, he would do everything in his power to get them freed, he wouldn't sit there and take to twitter saying #FreeSashaAndMalia. He would use the full force of American military power and jurisprudence to make sure they were freed!

But nevermind these Nigerian girls. They're not worth more than a simple twitter campaign. Heaven forbid we actually call forth an effort to rescue these girls beyond sending search teams and talking these terrorists to death 140 characters at a time.

You liberals make me sick. Obama makes me sick. He has two daughters there in the White House, of whom those poor Nigerian school girls should remind him of how precious they are to him. He should also know just how precious those school girls are to their families. This should be a moment where he as not just a president, but as a father, acts as their savior. Michelle Obama shouldn't have to be doing a photo-op holding up a damned sign saying #FreeOurGirls, he should be speaking out, ordering a rescue operation... something other than this halfhearted routine he calls foreign policy. His two daughters should be reminding him of what he should be fighting for!

You have a lot of gall telling us we don't care about these girls. I personally care for any child who gets abducted, killed, or abused. These girls don't deserve to be the subject of a political debate, such as the OP originally tried to make it out as. It is frankly insulting, friends, when instead of caring about the fate of these young girls, liberals in this thread sit here and make political sport out of it. How dare you? How dare you claim to care? All you can do is say "oh you don't care about these girls because you hate Obama and watch Faux(Fox) News."

Seriously? You liberals make my blood boil. Everyone on both sides of the aisle should care. What if those were your children being held hostage by Boko Haram? Have some freaking decency, dammit.

Right it's thread about the latest attempt by the Echo_Chambermaid to Bash the First Family in any way possible. A most despicable aspect of the rabid right.

Lool. You're kidding me with this. How dishonest are you people? Not everything we do is because we hate Obama. That's frankly all you've got left. Obama is cornered on foreign policy as it is. This only makes matters worse. His healthcare plan blew up in his face. He has members of his own staff doctoring talking points regarding the death of four Americans. But all you can do is say "you hate Obama."

Please, try some different material.

Funny cause I've been focused on a solution vs twitter. I didn't bring any hatred of Obama into this thread. I offered a solution and in return I've gotten nothing more than insults. So who is hating who in this thread?

Frankly kid, you don't care. Not one bit. These girls are Christians, and as I can tell, far left types like you hate Christians. Why are these girls worth the effort? They aren't. They exist only for you to exploit for political reasons. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be trying to bait people into responses by saying they don't care. I care, but not because I care for Obama. I value the sanctity of life and freedom, not the political reputation of the man I foolishly voted for.

You? You're genuinely pathetic.

Sadly, you do make a valid point. Lefty wingnuts do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. I think once they realize these girls are Christians who were kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam, their Twitter rants will quickly fade away. And that includes the idiot First Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly kid, you don't care. Not one bit. These girls are Christians, and as I can tell, far left types like you hate Christians. Why are these girls worth the effort? They aren't. They exist only for you to exploit for political reasons. If you truly cared, you wouldn't be trying to bait people into responses by saying they don't care. I care, but not because I care for Obama. I value the sanctity of life and freedom, not the political reputation of the man I foolishly voted for.

You? You're genuinely pathetic.

Sadly, you do make a valid point. Lefty wingnuts do have a weird obsession with hating Christians. I think once they realize these girls are Christians who were kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam, their Twitter rants will quickly fade away. And that includes the idiot First Lady.

Libs: Oh, OK never mind, we know the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Looks like there's 200 more bumps in the road

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

Fox News doesn't get it? Why don't you cry about the fact that MSNBC doesn't get it?

These scumbags have been out there for years, do you think they are going to surrender just because Michelle Obama sent out a Tweet? Did all that hastagging make a difference in 2012 with Kony? Or is all this hashtag activism just something to make useless assholes feel better about themselves?

The perils of 'hashtag activism' | MSNBC

If you want to convince me you care about those girls feel free to go to Nigeria and get in the face of the idiots that are kidnapping those girls and demand their return. If you want to remain a pathetic fuckwad keep whining about the fact that Fox thinks people like you are pathetic fuckwads.

Right it's thread about the latest attempt by the Echo_Chambermaid to Bash the First Family in any way possible. A most despicable aspect of the rabid right.

Yeah, cuz you rabid Communists would never do that. Seriously, time to hop off your high horse. You know you'll be blaming DA BOOOOSH for this any minute now. ;)

So, how's that developing conspiracy theory of yours with the Nigerian oil going?

Probably a CIA Operation. The loons in the videos are probably employed by the CIA. We would like to get our troops into Nigeria. This could be a good way in. Who would oppose it? I mean it's for the children, right?

That's because it's stupid. Hash tags don't free hostages. Action does. The “Bring Back Our Girls” Internet campaign, if you can call it that, is just a way for politicians and Hollywood celebrities to feel good about themselves.

Whoa wait a minute. Are you saying hashtags dont free hostages?

Even if its just a way to feel good while bringing attention to the issue why is that a bad thing again?

If it is such a good thing why do people feel guilty when Fox points out how stupid it is?

If there is anything worthy of mockery in the news today, this has to be it.

Talk about a pointless, meaningless, impotent gesture.

If you CARE about these 300 girls, then call your Congressperson and tell them to get U.S. resources involved in resolving the issue.

And don't jump on this bandwagon if you ignore the other killings that go on every day. What makes these girls any more special that the thousands of other victims of these bastards?

Oh yes, by all means, call your congressmen, that'll do it. How stupid can you conservatives get?

I don't even know what to say to this. I mean, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? How the fuck can you believe that hastags have more power than the US government? Or are you afraid that, if too many people call their congresscritters, people might start asking why Secretary of State Hillary Clinton never designtaed Boku Haram as a terrorist group despite multiple requests from the CIA, FBI, NSA, and everyone other alphabet soup agency in DC?

If he did propose some kind of action the Chambermaids would be told to oppose it and we'd be talking about the ridiculous posts condemning his plans to help. A show of support would be a nice gesture. Impossible in the USA today of course. How do you know there isn't something in the work to help them?

It is just amazing. You know things you couldn't possibly know, like the future. And are totally ignorant of things everyone else knows about.
Why isn't Obama sending troops to Nigeria to help? Why isnt there a campagin to send troops to fight Boko Haram? What is the Left afraid of?

The GOP's playbook on the Obama's has been published so predicting future behavior is easy.

Is it available on Amazon?
Oh yeah, you're just making up shit, like always.

10250268_549430591836531_4632940155352041078_n.jpg

To Boko Haram

#pleasetakethisbitch

#OutOfLine

Who the fuck died and left you boss. Go back to your Dugeons and Dragons.

I don't agree with you on the hostage part, but that ^^^^ made me Lolz.
I wonder who bankrolls his online game playing?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

people who are evil enough to kidnap and sell girls into slavery are going to see the error of their ways by a useless pr gesture by pop stars.

yeah

here's your best choices;

pack your shit and go get them
ask those pop stars to buy the girls and send them home
or
stfu cuz we know you aint going to do a god damn thing

#OutOfLine

Who the fuck died and left you boss. Go back to your Dugeons and Dragons.

I don't agree with you on the hostage part, but that ^^^^ made me Lolz.
I wonder who bankrolls his online game playing?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

It was a joke to lighten up the thread and piss off kidrocks, then TK comes in and acts like he speaks for all on the right. Douchenozzle

Forum List

Back