Conservatives paid a woman to pretend she was raped

Investigative reporting. You send a mole in with fake information and see how willing the target it to run with it.

Douche was my first word when I saw O ‘ Keefe was involved in another scam. But really, it’s far too kind a word for him. Pond scum? No, algae has usefulness. Asshole? See pond scum. He breaks my insult dictionary.

He's a sad man who hasn't been able to trust anyone in his entire life. Not even his parents. His existence depends wholly on mistrust. It's harder for him to be transparent and honest than being deceptive and dishonest. Like most all Conservatives, he cannot operate in a truthful existence. Someone that sad will probably end up killing themselves anyway. Our only hope is that he doesn't become a mass-murderer like the other sad Conservative mass shooters.

Investigative reporting. You send a mole in with fake information and see how willing the target it to run with it.

PV isn't investigative because it has no journalistic standards. It's just a troll farm, not unlike those in Russia that Conservatives leaned on to spread lies and bullshit during the 2016 election.

PV is performance art...bad performance art by wannabes.

Dear The Derp
See other thread where I posted how PV operates:
Another Roy Moore Accuser Outed: Court Documents Reveal Tina Johnson’s Criminal and Abusive Past

They purposely set up fake bait to try to document the fraud on the institution they are trying to expose.
In the past, they exposed ACORN by bringing in fake bait.
this time they tried to entrap the WP, but they didn't take the bait.

The difference is, if ACORN didn't take the bait, PV wouldn't be accused of trying to defraud the program with fake applicants.
But here, so what if WP didn't take the bait. Good for them.
that doesn't mean PV really wants to get a fake news story run.
they just wanted to make the liberal media look bad, but they didn't take the bait and run with it.

Good for them!

The hit piece on ACORN was done by deceptive editing of surreptitiously obtained footage. Then they broadcast the deception and let the fauxrage take hold before the truth came out. They did the same thing to that Shirley Sherrod. What's that old saying about a lie travels halfway around the world before the truth wakes up? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. They tried the hat trick with PP but the truth about their deceptive ways won the day. Now O'Keefe is a joke that only the far, far right believe.

O'Keefe plays his games, Democrats play theirs.

So Democrats pay people money to make false accusations? When did they do that?

Hello daily.

Of course you have no proof and assume that because you're a piece of shit, everyone else is equally as shitty as you and are willing to sell out their principles to vicariously "win" something for once in your shit life.

But they're not.

You're just a piece of shit.

This is the level of what Conservatives are capable of stooping to as they put party before country.

Not only that, but O'Keefe, who masterminded the whole thing, was confronted and ran away like a coward.

Why did O'Keefe pay someone to pretend she was raped? Because throughout James O'Keefe's entire life, every single person he's ever known has betrayed him in some way. So he operates in a world where no one can be trusted. Imagine living your life assuming everyone is betraying or will betray you at some point. If I were a betting man, I'd bet O'Keefe kills himself before he turns 50.

Ah, the projection post of the week has arrived.

It seems that the entire political strategy of the left revolves around paying false rape accusers to beat your political opponents.

And here we are.

O'Keefe plays his games, Democrats play theirs.

So Democrats pay people money to make false accusations? When did they do that?

Hello daily.

Of course you have no proof and assume that because you're a piece of shit, everyone else is equally as shitty as you and are willing to sell out their principles to vicariously "win" something for once in your shit life.

But they're not.

You're just a piece of shit.

:itsok:

Make no mistake, O'Keefe paying a woman to pretend she was raped in order to discredit the Washington Post is just a tactic that Conservatives use on these boards to discredit Obamacare, Democratic economic plans, etc. They invent or inflate credentials or circumstances that are used to deliberately deceive people into accepting a false narrative. In the case of O'Keefe, it was to discredit the Washington Post. In the case of Conservatives on these boards, it's to discredit criticism of their shitty ideas.

So O'Keefe pays a woman to pretend she was raped, that way the WaPo is discredited, and Conservatives can claim a victory.

A right-wing troll on these boards pretends their health insurance premiums increased (insert obscene amount here), that way Obamacare is discredited, and Conservatives can claim a victory.

A right-wing troll on these boards pretends to be a "small business owner", that way any fiscal or taxation proposals from the left can be discredited by the troll's fake "experience", and Conservatives can claim a victory.

They do it all the time; work in unverifiable personal anecdotes to shape the debate then abscond responsibility the moment they are questioned. Like, you say you're a small business owner? Prove it. They never can and never do because they're liars. And they know it.

Lying is the only way Conservatives can stay relevant anymore. O'Keefe is future of Conservatism.

This is the level of what Conservatives are capable of stooping to as they put party before country.

Not only that, but O'Keefe, who masterminded the whole thing, was confronted and ran away like a coward.

Why did O'Keefe pay someone to pretend she was raped? Because throughout James O'Keefe's entire life, every single person he's ever known has betrayed him in some way. So he operates in a world where no one can be trusted. Imagine living your life assuming everyone is betraying or will betray you at some point. If I were a betting man, I'd bet O'Keefe kills himself before he turns 50.
Conservatives didn't. Project Veritas did.

If it helps you any, look at it like an unofficial sting operation to see if the credibility of the source is any good.

Make no mistake, O'Keefe paying a woman to pretend she was raped in order to discredit the Washington Post is just a tactic that Conservatives use on these boards to discredit Obamacare, Democratic economic plans, etc. They invent or inflate credentials or circumstances that are used to deliberately deceive people into accepting a false narrative. In the case of O'Keefe, it was to discredit the Washington Post. In the case of Conservatives on these boards, it's to discredit criticism of their shitty ideas.

So O'Keefe pays a woman to pretend she was raped, that way the WaPo is discredited, and Conservatives can claim a victory.

A right-wing troll on these boards pretends their health insurance premiums increased (insert obscene amount here), that way Obamacare is discredited, and Conservatives can claim a victory.

A right-wing troll on these boards pretends to be a "small business owner", that way any fiscal or taxation proposals from the left can be discredited by the troll's fake "experience", and Conservatives can claim a victory.

They do it all the time; work in unverifiable personal anecdotes to shape the debate then abscond responsibility the moment they are questioned. Like, you say you're a small business owner? Prove it. They never can and never do because they're liars. And they know it.

Lying is the only way Conservatives can stay relevant anymore. O'Keefe is future of Conservatism.

Care to provide a link for the subject.

It seems that the entire political strategy of the left revolves around paying false rape accusers to beat your political opponents.

Actually, that's what Conservatives were trying to do but got caught. You must not be up on the recent news. O'Keefe was caught paying a woman to pretend she was raped to beat his political opponents, in this case the integrity of the Washington Post.

So nice try, shithead.

The irony here is amusing

After all the leftist rape hoaxes, I simply can't bother with this. I doubt it's even true given the source, but certainly the projection displayed here is surreal.

Project Veritas = Conservatives. They're your performance artists. But unlike those Off- and Off-Off-Broadway, have nothing meaningful to say other than to lie.

If it helps you any, look at it like an unofficial sting operation to see if the credibility of the source is any good.

How about I look at it as state-sponsored propaganda? Which is what it really is since Trump gave them $10K and they're trying to attack his opponents (even though the media isn't his opponent, he's just an insecure baby).

The irony here is amusing

O'Keefe does what all Conservatives do; lie in order to make a shitty point. In his case, it was paying a woman to lie about being raped. In the cases on these boards, it's to pretend you're something you're not just so you can have credibility in a debate where you have none.

Project Veritas is an awesome group, they uncovered bunch of lies.

Can you recall the "nothingburger" clip where CNN admits they are full of shit for all.

Very well done...

After all the leftist rape hoaxes, I simply can't bother with this. I doubt it's even true given the source, but certainly the projection displayed here is surreal.

What rape hoaxes from "the left"? None. You people had to stoop so low to pay someone to lie so you could score a cheap point.

And you couldn't even do that right.

Fucking losers.

Project Veritas = Conservatives. They're your performance artists. But unlike those Off- and Off-Off-Broadway, have nothing meaningful to say other than to lie.

How about I look at it as state-sponsored propaganda? Which is what it really is since Trump gave them $10K and they're trying to attack his opponents (even though the media isn't his opponent, he's just an insecure baby).
No, it doesn't you moron.

It's just a guy trying to catch you progressives in the multitude of lies you perpetuate. He was caught this time.

What rape hoaxes from "the left"? None. You people had to stoop so low to pay someone to lie so you could score a cheap point.

And you couldn't even do that right.

Fucking losers.

Yeah, it's not like Trump wasn't surrounded by false rape accusations, that just suddenly happened to disappear after his insurmountably victory. The mattress girl never existed either.

You are full of shit. No surprises there.

Forum List

Back