Conservatives push for end of "no fault" divorce

Um no you cannot in states which adopt no fault

Any states which adopts no fault
every state in the union allows for no-fault divorces.

That doesn't mean that you can't file for divorce on fault bases.

California, who started the idea of no-fault, still allows people to file fault base grounds.

All "no fault" means is you don't have to prove the other person did anything to get the divorce. You don't have to prove adultry, abuse etc.

You can however prove that, it might impact greatly the settlement and what not if you do.

every state in the union allows for no-fault divorces.

That doesn't mean that you can't file for divorce on fault bases.

California, who started the idea of no-fault, still allows people to file fault base grounds.

All "no fault" means is you don't have to prove the other person did anything to get the divorce. You don't have to prove adultry, abuse etc.

You can however prove that, it might impact greatly the settlement and what not if you do.
Not the states which pass no fault kaws

Yes it means no fault is found and no one can use fault as a basis

Caliufornioa allows no fault based divorces

You are an idiot

it means even if you can prove those things the judge will not permit it

there is no states where it is an option you moron

Not the states which pass no fault kaws

Yes it means no fault is found and no one can use fault as a basis

Caliufornioa allows no fault based divorces

You are an idiot

it means even if you can prove those things the judge will not permit it

there is no states where it is an option you moron
haha Cali allows for no-fault, but that doesn't mean you can't file for fault base.

Seriously, show me the Cali law that says you can't file for actual grounds.

Taking responsibility for entering into a “forever relationship if you have issues with commitment

As ive recently posted, if you have commitment issues, then you should be the one to shoulder the expense and responsibility..not the person is upholding their part of the marriage.
Since when has a civil marriage ever been a “forever” relationship?
You’re confusing religious beliefs with civil law.

Since when has a civil marriage ever been a “forever” relationship?
You’re confusing religious beliefs with civil law.
Nope
Since including the words till death do us part.

Civil marriages include the same phrase.

Now one great idea would be to try temporary marriages with mandatory prenups. Insstead of till deatj do us part one could agree on till two years pass or five years or whatever time is agreed on

No fault divorce law

read it
i have read it, it's an option in my state. lots of people do it because it's easier.

people can however get a divorce in my state for fault reasons, they just have to prove that reason.

I am not sure how many times I have to say this to you.

i have read it, it's an option in my state. lots of people do it because it's easier.

people can however get a divorce in my state for fault reasons, they just have to prove that reason.

I am not sure how many times I have to say this to you.
No you have not

you have a massive lack of comprehension

They do it because the stwte requires it

You can say something false and ignorant all you like it is still false and ignorat

Repeating a lie does not make it less of a lie

No you have not

you have a massive lack of comprehension

They do it because the stwte requires it

You can say something false and ignorant all you like it is still false and ignorat

Repeating a lie does not make it less of a lie
Not in my state.

I know for a fact, people can if they want to make the choice.

Telling me I am lying is you simply not wanting to know the truth.

In my state, if you do a fault based divorce, you can file right away, go to court and be divoced if proven,

if you do the no-fault route, you have to wait 6 months to file (if you have no kids), then file, with kids 12 months. The idea is you work out your settlement before you file then.

Not in my state.

I know for a fact, people can if they want to make the choice.

Telling me I am lying is you simply not wanting to know the truth.

In my state, if you do a fault based divorce, you can file right away, go to court and be divoced if proven,

if you do the no-fault route, you have to wait 6 months to file (if you have no kids), then file, with kids 12 months. The idea is you work out your settlement before you file then.
In your state

It is not an option and you jnow no such thing

You are not posting the truth

you are no expert or authority and your claim is meaningless

No fault states mandate all divorces are no fault

In your state

It is not an option and you jnow no such thing

You are not posting the truth

you are no expert or authority and your claim is meaningless

No fault states mandate all divorces are no fault
it literally is in my state, every state can make their own laws in regards to divorce. But every state recognizes the common law grounds for a divorce.

i am an expert in my state on the issue. I also know people, personally, that have gotten fault based divorces

at this point you are just whining because you have been exposed as an idiot on the subject

it literally is in my state, every state can make their own laws in regards to divorce. But every state recognizes the common law grounds for a divorce.

i am an expert in my state on the issue. I also know people, personally, that have gotten fault based divorces

at this point you are just whining because you have been exposed as an idiot on the subject
you are no expert personal anecdotes are not evidence

I have provren you to be the idiot with no valid argument

you are OWNED bitch

Forum List

Back