Conservatives push for end of "no fault" divorce

This seems a gift to domestic abusers. I can only see it as a desire to take society back to a pre civilised age.
Message to failed husbands and wives. Once its over its over. You waste your time trying to turn the tide.
An additional reason for people today to not bother getting married at all. Most certainly the next relationship will be an unmarried one since those involved can't afford the lawyers to get them out of their first marriage.
What ever happened to the idea of "working it out?"
About fucking time!!!!!!
Modern women have been abusing the "system" and WRECKING families for far too long!!!
Women do lose incentive to try to work out difficulties in a marriage if they perceive that they can force their ex-husband to endlessly subsidize them. After all there should have been a reason they walked down the aisle in the first place.

Women do lose incentive to try to work out difficulties in a marriage if they perceive that they can force their ex-husband to endlessly subsidize them. After all there should have been a reason they walked down the aisle in the first place.
If you remove the financial incentive to divorce, people women will work harder at their marriages.

I guess you got stung in your divorce.

Another trolling post signifying nothing. Not worth discussing.

Some perspective:

Tommy is a disabled man from Wales. The NHS is crumbling all around and underneath him. Yet he obsesses about whether no fault divorce is going to happen in America.

It's a coping mechanism for Tommy, clearly. This is what liberals do when their ideologies fail in the real world, which they always do. They find a place they haven't failed YET and say, hey but there, if they would get it together--UTOPIA!!

This seems a gift to domestic abusers. I can only see it as a desire to take society back to a pre civilised age.
Message to failed husbands and wives. Once its over its over. You waste your time trying to turn the tide.
So-What%20%281%29.jpg

Some perspective:

Tommy is a disabled man from Wales. The NHS is crumbling all around and underneath him. Yet he obsesses about whether no fault divorce is going to happen in America.

It's a coping mechanism for Tommy, clearly. This is what liberals do when their ideologies fail in the real world, which they always do. They find a place they haven't failed YET and say, hey but there, if they would get it together--UTOPIA!!
Im just sad because I was fooled into taking the vax.

Forum List

Back