Conservatives/Republican Future Choices for their Party Nomination

Conservatives/Republican Future Choices for their Party Nomination

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think that demographic change is going to lead to a period of defacto ONe Party Statehood for the US, and how long do you think that will last?

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I think you know damn well that constant propaganda and the poverty of the first and second generation of immigrants will lead to complete Democratic Party dominance in the near future for at least several generations.

This will lead to all the negative effects associated with assured One Party rule, corruption, incompetence and overreach.

Not to mention racial strife due to the expectation that those of the Opposition are going to be "dying off" soon. and don't.

Do you think that demographic change is going to lead to a period of defacto ONe Party Statehood for the US, and how long do you think that will last?

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I think you know damn well that constant propaganda and the poverty of the first and second generation of immigrants will lead to complete Democratic Party dominance in the near future for at least several generations.

This will lead to all the negative effects associated with assured One Party rule, corruption, incompetence and overreach.

Not to mention racial strife due to the expectation that those of the Opposition are going to be "dying off" soon. and don't.

You are entitled to your ignorant and ill-formed opinion.

You are erroneously conflating immigration with demographics. The existing Hispanic-American community is not only first and second generation. Many of their families were here before the whites arrived.

Try dealing with reality instead of lying about things you are patently ignorant of.

Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

You are erroneously conflating immigration with demographics. The existing Hispanic-American community is not only first and second generation. Many of their families were here before the whites arrived.

Try dealing with reality instead of lying about things you are patently ignorant of.

he's right, unless we elect Trump America will turn into California because the larger immigrant community block votes liberal.

I don't take polls. They tend to be rigged. Like yours is.

Taking advice from NPR is the sort of mistake that puts democrats like John McCain on the GOP ticket.

Polls published by CNN, Fox, Quinnipiac or others are validated by public accounting firms such Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touché to name a few.
Beauty contest such miss universe, American idol or dancing with the stars uses the same accounting to validate the winner. I can guarantee you 100% that it's not rigged. Just incase you are not aware.
The very same?! Golly. Then this thread's poll is so not rigged either! Good to know.

You do know that wording of a poll has an effect on outcome, right? Thought I'd mention it just incase you are not aware.

Of course. If you own a business or other public companies that you work for they uses the same public accounting firm but different program for validation.
You are focusing only on the accounting side of polling and ignoring the manipulation of results done by the way questions are worded.

I'm focusing on the authenticity of these accounting firms. These companies worth billions and to manipulate such a results will be a catastrophic downfall. They will NOT dare to do that just for the sake of any poll. Let me give you an example. The Enron company audited by Arthur Andersen both companies collapse because of manipulation lost billions.
BTW do you have a link where these companies manipulate these results? Or wordings or questions are manipulated?
You're kidding, right? You can't use your brain to see how the OP poll's wording is an example of manipulation? You are actually incapable of recognizing an attempt to steer results? If you can't see something that is in your face, links certainly aren't going to open your eyes.

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I'm conflating nothing.

I am well aware that much of the existing Hispanic Population in America has been here more than 1 or 2 generations.

That does not change the fact that this rapid, unwanted change is primarily driven by immigration.

Indeed, I though that was so obvious that it went without saying. And I was right. YOu knew it, I knew it, so why did you bring it up?

Oh, to distract from this.

I think you are lying.

Not to mention racial strife due to the expectation that those of the Opposition are going to be "dying off" soon. and don't

But it will allow you to advance your agenda and have victory over your enemies.

Bad for America, good for you.

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I'm conflating nothing.

I am well aware that much of the existing Hispanic Population in America has been here more than 1 or 2 generations.

That does not change the fact that this rapid, unwanted change is primarily driven by immigration.

Indeed, I though that was so obvious that it went without saying. And I was right. YOu knew it, I knew it, so why did you bring it up?

I think you are lying.

Not to mention racial strife due to the expectation that those of the Opposition are going to be "dying off" soon. and don't

But it will allow you to advance your agenda and have victory over your enemies.

Stomping your feet and denying reality says volumes about why the GOP is on the road to political irrelevance.

But that is your problem.

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I'm conflating nothing.

I think you are lying.

Stomping your feet and denying reality says volumes about why the GOP is on the road to political irrelevance.

YOu just denied above that the US is NOT ON the road to a Defacto One Party State. You denied that there was going to be any real change.

NOw you are claiming that the GOP is on the road to Political Irrelevance?

Are you really unable to see how your arguments contradict themselves?

No and N/A.

I think you are lying.

I'm conflating nothing.

I think you are lying.

YOu just denied above that the US is NOT ON the road to a Defacto One Party State. You denied that there was going to be any real change.

That your strawmen contradict each other is not my problem.

Polls published by CNN, Fox, Quinnipiac or others are validated by public accounting firms such Ernst & Young, Deloitte & Touché to name a few.
Beauty contest such miss universe, American idol or dancing with the stars uses the same accounting to validate the winner. I can guarantee you 100% that it's not rigged. Just incase you are not aware.
The very same?! Golly. Then this thread's poll is so not rigged either! Good to know.

You do know that wording of a poll has an effect on outcome, right? Thought I'd mention it just incase you are not aware.

Of course. If you own a business or other public companies that you work for they uses the same public accounting firm but different program for validation.
You are focusing only on the accounting side of polling and ignoring the manipulation of results done by the way questions are worded.

I'm focusing on the authenticity of these accounting firms. These companies worth billions and to manipulate such a results will be a catastrophic downfall. They will NOT dare to do that just for the sake of any poll. Let me give you an example. The Enron company audited by Arthur Andersen both companies collapse because of manipulation lost billions.
BTW do you have a link where these companies manipulate these results? Or wordings or questions are manipulated?
You're kidding, right? You can't use your brain to see how the OP poll's wording is an example of manipulation? You are actually incapable of recognizing an attempt to steer results? If you can't see something that is in your face, links certainly aren't going to open your eyes.

You talk too much and worthless. If you cannot provide a link or an example of what you are talking about. You are bogus.
Now let me ask you again. Can you provide an example of what you are talking about?

You talk too much and worthless. If you cannot provide a link or an example of what you are talking about. You are bogus.
Now let me ask you again. Can you provide an example of what you are talking about?
Don't lash out at me because you can't see what's in front of you. Bogus? I'm too polite to call your intentional ignorance what it is. LOL

Don't lash out at me because you can't see what's in front of you. Bogus? I'm too polite to call your intentional ignorance what it is. LOL

Then why can't you show me an example instead of going around and around wasting my time. I'm out.

I think you are lying.

I'm conflating nothing.

I think you are lying.

I just stone cold busted you and you are to dishonest to admit it.

Clown.

I'm conflating nothing.

I think you are lying.

I just stone cold busted you and you are to dishonest to admit it.

Clown.

Only in your wet dreams.

Now why don't you actually try posting something about the OP instead?

Forum List

Back