Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

Don't give up Conservatives.

They most certainly have attempted to defraud America out of your choice.

Don't let up the pressure.

The TRUTH MUST PREVAIL.....TRUMP MUST PREVAIL !!
Trump is already on the golf course...

Trump has embarrassed himself and the GOP....

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

Your media is WRONG.

There is not yet a President elect.
Biden HAS NOT won the election

Momentum is building to expose this fraud

:yes_text12:

Bush was a fucking disaster....When I say I didn't like Gore....I mean it...but I am not so sure he would have been so bad.
I don't disagree with that. I was talking more about allowing some time to work through the issues just as we did in 2000. The media calling Biden "The winner" is a rush to judgement and there is no reason not to wait a few weeks to examine the issues.

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

It's time to expose the stolen election and go to the court.
And when the Courts throw out Trump’s frivolous law suits what will you say?
Oh I know!

The judges were Democrats, or it was the Deep State or it was a conspiracy or it was everything but the fact that Trump’s lawsuits was based on lies or just plain nonsense.
Trump's lawsuits have merritt..

I say give president biden a chance, he knows what this nation went through, he is over 70 years old he couldn't govern with his heart he towed the Democrat line..
Now he can govern as he looked out the window from his bus/train going home..
He might be the best president since Reagan

Shirley you jest ?
Harris is their man.....not Bidet

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

Oh I know!

The judges were Democrats, or it was the Deep State or it was a conspiracy or it was everything but the fact that Trump’s lawsuits was based on lies or just plain nonsense.
They are frivolous and not worth the paper their printed on.

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

Until their job is exported to China. I think California Silicon Valley better be ready also. At least in that case it's a fight for the best and brightest, not ONLY cheapest, illegal alien or not.

Your media is WRONG.

There is not yet a President elect.
Biden HAS NOT won the election

Momentum is building to expose this fraud

:yes_text12:
Biden won, the Chicago Democrat machine won..

Just give biden a chance please..

Oh I know!

They are frivolous and not worth the paper their printed on.
As was the paper ballots that was sent to you 5 times..

No, its time to sit back and watch the Democrats fuck everything up. Wait till taxes go up and hopefully the price of fuel.

No, its time to sit back and watch the Democrats fuck everything up. Wait till taxes go up and hopefully the price of fuel.
Democrats always screw things up, then they riot , burn down stores and call us white supremacists

Bush was a fucking disaster....When I say I didn't like Gore....I mean it...but I am not so sure he would have been so bad.
I don't disagree with that. I was talking more about allowing some time to work through the issues just as we did in 2000. The media calling Biden "The winner" is a rush to judgement and there is no reason not to wait a few weeks to examine the issues.

Agreed.

And while fraud is always possible...I am more concerned with compromised process and equipment.

That isn't fraud....it's just a fuck up.

Who really gives a fuck what Biden wants.

You think we will just get in line after four years of Russia, Ukrain, bullshit impeachment.

Biden is even more stupid than I thought.

Actually, that's a delusion you choose to live.

No one wants Bidet.

I'm going to savor you choking on your own words when this is exposed for what it was. The most massive fraud in American history

Forum List

Back