Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

Couldn't be too many illegals coming over, if there was we would not have a worker shortage.
Bullshit. Those useless wetbacks aren’t going to be filling many jobs except the lowest of the low. Many open jobs are for experienced and technical jobs since so many people retired (thanks to Biden mandates).

FDA promotes, regulates and enforces the health and safety of product. Comply or quit. Is that clear enough or are you justifying babies getting sick and or dying?
When you shut down a company, you should inform others that they need to increase productivity. The FDA failed, big government failed.

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
I expect a good administration would anticipate such problems and start addressing the problems before they reach crisis stage.

Serious question. This appears to be the latest outrage seized on by the right. Fair issue to get upset about as it affects a lot of people, but what is it you really expect the federal government to do about it? Just about every industry has experienced supply chain shortages. It took me four months to get my new car I ordered last summer. I'm a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and it took longer than normal to get the current homes built in the area because of lumber and other shortages. We have new laptops and other IT products we need for people at work on back order with no ETA. Baby formula is just another facet of this, but for some reason the right is focusing on this specific product, so what solution are you expecting and why are you demanding the Feds get involved?
The Feds are the ones who shut down Abbott. That's why.

Not a one of you can figure out that those that are expected to make it need a big increase in pay.

Forum List

Back