Conservatives: What is it you expect Biden to do about baby formula?

Keeping contaminated baby formula out of babies is a success of government. Making contaminated baby formula and not having a backup plan is a failure of capitalism.
No, making contaminated baby formula and having low-IQ democrats not knowing how to import more baby formula is a failure of the Xiden admin.
Trump's team of Pence, Navarro, and Lightheizer would have prevented the shortage from even occurring. They would have had a good backup plan ready.

Do you think all those office workers at home were making baby formula before?

It encouraged people to find a job that would be a work at home job, and not a physical job. When I was job hunting, stay at home job advertisements were popping up everywhere, and I was recommended stay at home jobsvia job search sites. It's the new thing, and people who are searching for jobs, are likely to pick the easy route instead of doing something that is needed.

Offer workers $50 per hour to work in one of those godforsaken baby food factories. Easy fix.

Again we offer $50 per hour to make that whatever it is. Time and a half for over 35 hours. Then it gets done.

It's Biden's fault because he's in charge. He wanted the job.
Literally everything that went the tiniest sideways in the four years of Trump's first term was his fault. Every time I hear one of these ignorant whining leftist bitches squealing about "What do you expect Biden to do? It's not Biden's fault", I see future plastic surgeons making money.

Literally everything that went the tiniest sideways in the four years of Trump's first term was his fault. Every time I hear one of these ignorant whining leftist bitches squealing about "What do you expect Biden to do? It's not Biden's fault", I see future plastic surgeons making money.
Waaaaaaaaah

Waaaaaaah

Whiner.

They're children. They can't handle not getting their way on everything, God haters, abusers, disrespectful brats, and can't take responsibility for their actions.

Forum List

Back