Conservatives who say they would rather vote for Hillary than Trump are liars

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I happen to overhear one conservative voter say they would rather vote for Hillary than Trump. He just went on to say that he just doesn't like Trump. As I hear this I realize that this guy could be genuine in that he has conservative beliefs but he would rather vote for Hillary. I really don't find that scenario believable.

In my personal opinion they are just trying one last desperate attempt to get rid of Trump but I think, as reality slowly dawns on them, they are going to come around to him.

I happen to overhear one conservative voter say they would rather vote for Hillary than Trump. He just went on to say that he just doesn't like Trump. As I hear this I realize that this guy could be genuine in that he has conservative beliefs but he would rather vote for Hillary. I really don't find that scenario believable.

In my personal opinion they are just trying one last desperate attempt to get rid of Trump but I think, as reality slowly dawns on them, they are going to come around to him.

Any conservative who says he will vote for Hillary Clinton for ANY reason is no conservative, but an actor playing a conservative.

If you disagree with something another conservative says, just start yelling that he's a RINO and establishment puppet until he backs down into the fetal position.

Thankfully some democrats have said "enough with the PC police" and will be voting for Trump, rather than a vagina. Trump has illuminated the double standard even for them.

Thankfully some democrats have said "enough with the PC police" and will be voting for Trump, rather than a vagina. Trump has illuminated the double standard even for them.

The number one problem facing the middle class today is low wages. How is Trump going to fix the problem?

Delusional thinking.

The percentage of Republican voters who won't vote for Trump is far greater than the percentage of Democratic voters who won't vote for Hillary. It's about 3 times as much.

It's not possible to win a national election with such disapproval from your own party.

And no, Republicans who say such things don't change their minds come election day. At least historically, it hasn't happened.

The number one problem facing the middle class today is low wages. How is Trump going to fix the problem?

Whats wrong Norman, can't answer a simple question?

I happen to overhear one conservative voter say they would rather vote for Hillary than Trump.
I don't know if you actually heard that, but I agree it is absolutely insane for a conservative to vote for Hillary for any reason. It is better to not vote at all, which is what I will be doing if Trump is the GOP nominee.

If you vote for Clinton, you are telling Clinton she is doing something right. If you don't vote for either one, you are telling both of them they are assholes and should die.

This retarded "voting for the lesser of two evils" bullshit just devolves into more and more evil choices over time.

Trump vs. Clinton? I'd rather eat my dog's vomit than vote for either one.

Delusional thinking.

The percentage of Republican voters who won't vote for Trump is far greater than the percentage of Democratic voters who won't vote for Hillary. It's about 3 times as much.

It's not possible to win a national election with such disapproval from your own party.

And no, Republicans who say such things don't change their minds come election day. At least historically, it hasn't happened.

Delusional thinking.

I saw a car yesterday with a Trump sticker on the back and asked the driver why she supports a candidate that doesn't support the middle classes number one problem, low wages. It was a deer in the headlights response.

Forum List

Back