Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones breaks down sobbing on Infowars show claiming feds are trying to shutter show

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Boo-hoo. Poor Alex Jones eh? The amusing thing about all of this is that the RWNJ's still love his tired act..and swallow his made-up garbage as their gospel.

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones broke down in tears on his Infowars show this week, claiming that federal authorities were trying to shut down his show.

Jones, 50, was seen openly sobbing on his show as he alleged, without any evidence, that the “Deep State” were trying to shut him down after federal agents supposedly received “secret federal files” that alleged he was committing crimes that were handed over to the Justice Department.

“All we’re trying to do is save America, and they’re f**king us over, over and over again.
“And it’s just so sick – it’s sick, it’s sick. I want to leave – because it’s going to be over, folks.”

He went on to say that he would “come back bigger than ever,” before adding, “But my baby, I’m watching them rape it.”

It is unclear which federal body Jones was referring to or if Jones’ accusations are true. The Independent has contacted the FBI and the Department of Justice for comment.

Boo-hoo. Poor Alex Jones eh? The amusing thing about all of this is that the RWNJ's still love his tired act..and swallow his made-up garbage as their gospel.

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones broke down in tears on his Infowars show this week, claiming that federal authorities were trying to shut down his show.

Jones, 50, was seen openly sobbing on his show as he alleged, without any evidence, that the “Deep State” were trying to shut him down after federal agents supposedly received “secret federal files” that alleged he was committing crimes that were handed over to the Justice Department.

“All we’re trying to do is save America, and they’re f**king us over, over and over again.
“And it’s just so sick – it’s sick, it’s sick. I want to leave – because it’s going to be over, folks.”

He went on to say that he would “come back bigger than ever,” before adding, “But my baby, I’m watching them rape it.”

It is unclear which federal body Jones was referring to or if Jones’ accusations are true. The Independent has contacted the FBI and the Department of Justice for comment.

As a CIA asset Alex is doing a great job for the agency .
Whether willing or not, he is being used to scare off undesirables in CIA terms .

Through the 100% Fake Show Trial of AJ over his views on Sandy Hook , the CIA has warned off all others whose theories will upset the agency and arranged mainstream narratives .
Alex is a carefully regulated Opposition Control figure .

Similar in terms of strategy to the next generation figure of Elon Musk . Other brands also available .

If you "swallow" the crying antics you are too simple and trusting for your own good

Is this the same Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones who said publicly in July 2001 that planes were going to be flown into the WTC and a guy named Osama bin Laden was going to be blamed?

Is this the same Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones who said publicly in July 2001 that planes were going to be flown into the WTC and a guy named Osama bin Laden was going to be blamed?
Different day and different mission .

Never forget that it is an unbreakable rule for Deep State not to signal their exact intentions beforehand .

It lies at the base of their "Satanic" religion .
It is a Commandment .

“Conspiracy Theorist” Alex Jones

“Conspiracy Theorist” Alex Jones

It was interesting to see the CIA switch tack with Alex over the Sandy Hook trial .
Over the previous 20 years he had been right over every main Deep State strategy move --- he repeatedly flagged DS intentions beforehand , as mentioned in a previous post . Even through to Covid and the Killer Shots .
He followed orders and was seen as pro-active .

THEN
But DS saw that they were losing WW3 and the Sandy Hook Show Trial was arranged as a marker to tell whistleblowers that they will be ruined or killed if they did not shut up, and that MSM must continue to toe the line and support official narratives .

The interesting thing is to know what full hold the CIA has on Alex and what he tried to do to avoid being brutally sodomised by the CIA . Unlikely to ever know .

It was interesting to see the CIA switch tack with Alex over the Sandy Hook trial .
Over the previous 20 years he had been right over every main Deep State strategy move --- he repeatedly flagged DS intentions beforehand , as mentioned in a previous post . Even through to Covid and the Killer Shots .
He followed orders and was seen as pro-active .

THEN
But DS saw that they were losing WW3 and the Sandy Hook Show Trial was arranged as a marker to tell whistleblowers that they will be ruined or killed if they did not shut up, and that MSM must continue to toe the line and support official narratives .

The interesting thing is to know what full hold the CIA has on Alex and what he tried to do to avoid being brutally sodomised by the CIA . Unlikely to ever know .
Alex definitely has a pipeline to Langley

I admit Alex is a curious contrast when you learn the fate of scientists and inventors who try to secure a Patent on Zero Point Energy, ruthlessly fuel efficient devices, or water powered vehicles.

No one cares about Jones until he pays the money he owes to the families of Sandy Hook. Until then, fuck him.

Post 9 above

IMG_3537.jpeg

If Jones says Sandy Hook is a lib lie I disagree

But he should have the right to say it because of free speech

If Jones says Sandy Hook is a lib lie I disagree

But he should have the right to say it because of free speech
Just to be clear, you think we should eliminate all defamation laws. Right?

Forum List

Back