Consumer Price Index rose 3.2% in October

Prices will never return to 2021 levels. Salaries have risen with inflation and no one. especially the sexual abuser trump, can change that. But inflation is ticking down and gas prices are falling just in time for the holiday travel.

you are a shit bag of fake news. The salaries have NOT keepen up with inflation. Not even close!
Next is going to come the GREATEST HOUSING MARKET BUST in American History.
You want to sell? Sure you sell it at half price. Fuck that shit man! I own rentals and I am not selling any of them
Sorry sons of bitches have no choice to pay my inflated rent prices :funnyface:

you are a shit bag of fake news. The salaries have NOT keepen up with inflation. Not even close!
You want to sell? Sure you sell it at half price. Fuck that shit man! I own rentals and I am not selling any of them
Rent and taxes are going to have to go down too.

Rent and taxes are going to have to go down too.
Taxes can't go down... If property values fall, taxes will fall.. but they are not going to let that happen.
All of these inflated salaries and expenses now requires the $$$ to keep it going. Housing prices down = tax rate up to keep it in check.
Same with auto as well. BTW Home insurance will double in the next 5 years and any of you that try to make a roof claim?
Nope, not going to happen. They are going to drop wind and hail from the policy. You will be on your own.
Obama really fucked up the USA in three years. No fret.. 2030 is right around the corner. The GREAT RESET.

That is down from the 3.7% in September. The Fed and the WH are slowly shipping away at a, pandemic caused, spike in inflation. If this trend continues into December, the Fed may leave interest rates at their present level. Bidenomics in slowly working and should lead to a long term trend of stability in the US economy. Other countries in the world are still seeing record high inflation, no so true of the US.
I don't believe you understand what this actually means. People are paying higher prices for basic necessities.

You are a spooky MAGA POS. Grow a Brain.

Shit for Brains, salaries have NEVER kept up with price increases and they never will. I never insinuated that. i said, 'prices will never return to 2021 levels, because salaries have increased. Be Honest.

ARE YOU A MIDDLE SCHOOLER?

Forum List

Back