Consumer Price Index Up 7% From Last Year, The Largest Spike Since 1982

But by acting as 'referee' the government must intervene in the economy and be responsible?

Or is it only to make laws and prosecute violators, but not be responsible?

Intervene in disputes and assure a level playing field. that's it.

It doesn't and shouldn't get to dictate what is produced or what people can buy. That results in lines for toothpaste and shoelaces, like in your dream country, the USSR.

Well at least Carter lived long enough to see there is a fuk up 5 times as bad as he was
/----/ The difference is, Carter was and still is, deep down a very decent human being and an honest person. His problem was he was in over his head. Not only is Dementia Joe in over his head, but he's also a child sniffing pervert and crook.

I like how the "conservatives" act like they are fabulously wealthy until inflation came back. Now they are acting like a few cents more on a jug of milk is going to break them.
/---/ What a blithering idiot. You think inflation only affects the price of milk.

Items That Are More Expensive Because of Inflation​

These items have seen some of the highest gains over the past 12 months:
  • Meats, poultry, fish and eggs: 12.5% increase
  • Fruits and vegetables: 5% increase
  • Electricity: 6.3% increase
  • Furniture and bedding: 13.8% increase
  • Women’s dresses: 8% increase
  • Jewelry and watches: 7.2% increase
  • Rent of primary residences: 3.3% increase

Intervene in disputes and assure a level playing field. that's it.

It doesn't and shouldn't get to dictate what is produced or what people can buy. That results in lines for toothpaste and shoelaces, like in your dream country, the USSR.

So you'd agree, if that were the case, then government should not be held responsible for the state of the economy, correct?

You'd also have to agree that since the U.S. government does not dictate what people produce or buy, the U.S. government is not responsible for the current state of the economy, correct?

So you'd agree, if that were the case, then government should not be held responsible for the state of the economy, correct?

You'd also have to agree that since the U.S. government does not dictate what people produce or buy, the U.S. government is not responsible for the current state of the economy, correct?
Veggie Joe and the Dimtards pumped $4 TRILLION in borrowed cash into the economy, but I'm sure you have no clue what the impact of that is.

This government should, because they decided to interfere, Local Blue Governments should because they decided to interfere

I don't agree with ANYTHING you say, you limp dick class hustling twat.

Veggie Joe and the Dimtards pumped $4 TRILLION in borrowed cash into the economy, but I'm sure you have no clue what the impact of that is.

Either he's too stupid to get it, or too ideological to admit it.

JGalt
I'd say most don't want to admit what a mistake the made. They are fast discovering what we already know. Bidung is an incompetent walking talking disaster.

They don't really care, as long as it's not Trump anymore. All that phony-assed fake patriotism the left started acting out after Jan. 6? It's all bullshit. I could see right through that the minute they started that shit. They don't really care about the country they live in, or the people. It's all about power and control of the government.

/---/ What a blithering idiot. You think inflation only affects the price of milk.

Items That Are More Expensive Because of Inflation​

These items have seen some of the highest gains over the past 12 months:
  • Meats, poultry, fish and eggs: 12.5% increase
  • Fruits and vegetables: 5% increase
  • Electricity: 6.3% increase
  • Furniture and bedding: 13.8% increase
  • Women’s dresses: 8% increase
  • Jewelry and watches: 7.2% increase
  • Rent of primary residences: 3.3% increase
Things are difficult for some, quit acting as if you care.

Yes, I know the impact of that. When working people have more money, business people raise prices of everything.

Given that the U.S. was on the verge of a humanitarian crisis, the government had to take some action (Remember the old "Government for the People...")

In order to prevent a humanitarian disaster, the government poured $4T into the economy. So that working people could pay their rent, loans, mortgages and eat.

Yet, there is no law of nature or economics that says that businesses HAVE TO RAISE PRICES just because there's more money in the economy. Unfortunately, our economy is ruled by greed. So that's what is causing inflation across the board - greed.

Perhaps, Biden's mistake was in not implementing price fixing.

Yes, I know the impact of that. When working people have more money, business people raise prices of everything.

Given that the U.S. was on the verge of a humanitarian crisis, the government had to take some action (Remember the old "Government for the People...")

In order to prevent a humanitarian disaster, the government poured $4T into the economy. So that working people could pay their rent, loans, mortgages and eat.

Yet, there is no law of nature or economics that says that businesses HAVE TO RAISE PRICES just because there's more money in the economy. Unfortunately, our economy is ruled by greed. So that's what is causing inflation across the board - greed.

Perhaps, Biden's mistake was in not implementing price fixing.
Thanks for confirming you have no clue.

Thanks for confirming you have no clue.

Thanks for confirming that you have nothing intelligent to say.

Why don't you explain why you think that there's a link between the Government's distributing $4T and inflation?

What exactly are the low level mechanics that link them?

Or are you just parroting what others have told you?

martybegan - can you answer these questions?

What? You people are supposed to be the productive ones who pay all the taxes on your substantial income. You should have plenty of money to absorb any conceivable price increase. I make enough money that I've barely noticed price increases but I am nowhere close to being as rich as you people claim. I always knew you people lie about being well-off.
Most conservatives are middle class or poor working class. When you figure that out, you will realize that you and your party are abusing the heart of America.

Welfare Queen's and Rainbow Warrior Flute players are not The Real America.

I like how the "conservatives" act like they are fabulously wealthy until inflation came back. Now they are acting like a few cents more on a jug of milk is going to break them.
I like how leftists say they are for thr poor in this country. Back at ya. They are hit the hardest

Most conservatives are middle class or poor working class. When you figure that out, you will realize that you and your party are abusing the heart of America.

Welfare Queen's and Rainbow Warrior Flute players are not The Real America.
Republicans have been screwing their working class base for years. Just tell them it's to spite the "welfare queens" and the idiots will cheer having the rug pulled out from beneath their feet.

Republicans have been screwing their working class base for years. Just tell them it's to spite the "welfare queens" and the idiots will cheer having the rug pulled out from beneath their feet.
Republicans have been screwing their working class base for years.

How? Be specific and bring credible links.

Forum List

Back