Conversion Therapy For Minors Rejected By U.S. Supreme Court!

Translation of Political Flamer's schizo post: " Quit telling the truth about us deviant perverts! I want little boy buttholes on tap!"

Queers are a promiscuos lot from what I've heard...and photos & video in the media of their "pride" parades seem to verify it.

I think Political Flamer is just opposed to the idea for the fear that conversion therapy will take young buttholes off the market for him & his deviant buddies.

Yeah, that's probably what it is.
From what you've heard or from something else? Quit being in such denial already, Closet Case.
And on that note, you've just *confirmed* what I've been saying all along that all you ever think about is the sex you speak about. So, what's new, Closet Case.

So the State can interfere with medical privacy, that can be a very sharp double edged sword. You lefties might want to remember this day.

Sad day when children are banned from getting the mental health help they so desperately need.

lol...conversion therapy isn't a mental health treatment. As proven elsewhere on this forum, it's snake oil sales.

Would you really take your son to this guy to convert him?

1IgH1ii.png

That was funny. But before you say it might be photoshopped (I honestly doubt it :)), try this one:

t3I8VEg.jpg

7lGBpsa.gif

The Lower IQ bible thumping yahoo's and rubes believe it, that's why the religious hucksters fiil their pockets on sunday from these morons :eek:

Translation of Political Flamer's schizo post: " Quit telling the truth about us deviant perverts! I want little boy buttholes on tap!"

Reported. Dude, you know better than to accuse someone of being a paedophile.

The main reason the Homos are cheering this SC decision is quite simple.

Since queers basically don't reproduce the number of available partners is limited and always in decline due to disease and suicide.

They need an continual influx of new victims to fill their ranks.

And young confused children are the perfect source for recruits into their perverted lifestyle. .... :doubt:
You heard it here first folks, from the Jihadist.
All muslims are jihadists (workers) for the religion......so your jab means nothing......but please continue using it. .. :eusa_angel:

But I noticed that you didn't/couldn't refute my post which is 100% accurate as to why queers target children to join their perverted lifestyle. .. :cool:
Simple. Because it's a lie fraught with prejudice so why take time to argue with something that's already a lie.

That is not the answer, it really has nothing to do with what I asked you.

Quit being lazy & go back to read it, if you did read it.. Then answer the question. Laws can be changed, so the post you copied & pasted is not an answer to what I asked you.

So you're okay with the law relegating children to second class citizen status, Im guessing.

No one of significance here or elsewhere cares that you don't get it.

You were rebutted conclusively and finally.

Lj, that's it for you. No more "just once more" whines from you.

I read almost twenty years ago that perhaps as many as 2/3ds of LG in a ten year span move through that world and later have children and marry. The best you can say for former "gays" is that they were bi-sexual.

The consensus of the medical community and the courts are the right place to decide these matters, not the weekly Board of Deacons or Finance Committee over at the SBC building.

All gays could be bisexual for all we know, they just choose to stick with the one they find they are attracted to most at the time. At this point in time, you'd be hard pressed to find one that'll admit it if it were true because it would undermine their movement.

And I agree with you that the medical community is the best to listen to, as long as they're not ran by radgay agenda driven psuedo-science. Like the gay gene hunters for example.

Unbiased organizations, sure.

And you probably missed where I said I ultimately agree with the decision, just think that saying ALL children cannot give consent makes them second class citizens under the law.

You are the one pushing pseudo-experts, Lj, no one else here.

What you think about the status of kids on consent is your opinion. Go with it.

It's a perfectly valid point in this discussio, Howey. If someone can say I am gay for being opposed to gay normalization, then I can say gays want to get rid of conversion therapy because they want little boy buttholes. If they bam me for it, it doesn't mean the point is not valid. Why else would gays be so against young people having options should they find themselves unhappy with their orientation?

False equivlency.

No, you can't.

Reported.

Nope, I think something happened to them, don't know what for sure. But I do know if science is true there is no logically evolutionary reason for homosexuality. So thus if not natural then it must be caused by something. Which doesn't mean that homosexuals know the difference. In other words they didn't necessarily make a choice. That said, everyone has a choice in what they do.

So is it a mental disorder or not? Make up your mind.

If it's a mental disorder, tell me what other mental disorders people can choose to have.

You people are amazing with your lack of consistency.

What are you talking about? As I said something happened to them that "made them that way." I doubt that the person even knows why they just are. Thus it is a mental disorder and if something happened to cause it one would think that something could happen to "change them back" for lack of better words. You must agree unless you disagree with science and evolution.

So where does the choice come in?

Some heterosexuals seem to have a terrible fear that they can be changed to homosexual by seeing gay parades or by gays getting married to each other.

So is it a mental disorder or not? Make up your mind.

If it's a mental disorder, tell me what other mental disorders people can choose to have.

You people are amazing with your lack of consistency.

What are you talking about? As I said something happened to them that "made them that way." I doubt that the person even knows why they just are. Thus it is a mental disorder and if something happened to cause it one would think that something could happen to "change them back" for lack of better words. You must agree unless you disagree with science and evolution.

So where does the choice come in?

A person makes a choice to have sex.

Only people with sub human IQ's think Conversion Therapy is science.

Its nothing more the fundy christian baboonism cloaked as "science"
Even though formerly homosexual people testify that it works your brain is wired towards cultural marxism and refuses to believe the proof right in front of your face. Your problem not mine.
How many of you hetero-fascists have committed fornication or adultery or been bi-sexual or in sexual groups?

Almost all of you, I bet.

Uh I have done NONE of those. Been with 2 women my entire life and the one was 1 time before I even met my wife and she has been the only women I have been with since then.

Good on you, DB.

I read almost twenty years ago that perhaps as many as 2/3ds of LG in a ten year span move through that world and later have children and marry. The best you can say for former "gays" is that they were bi-sexual.

The consensus of the medical community and the courts are the right place to decide these matters, not the weekly Board of Deacons or Finance Committee over at the SBC building.

All gays could be bisexual for all we know, they just choose to stick with the one they find they are attracted to most at the time. At this point in time, you'd be hard pressed to find one that'll admit it if it were true because it would undermine their movement.

And I agree with you that the medical community is the best to listen to, as long as they're not ran by radgay agenda driven psuedo-science. Like the gay gene hunters for example.

Unbiased organizations, sure.

And you probably missed where I said I ultimately agree with the decision, just think that saying ALL children cannot give consent makes them second class citizens under the law.
All heterosexuals could be bisexual.

We were elated to learn that this practice was rejected in California by a ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court!! That is GREAT News! Children will now not have to fear being sent to get it!

U.S. Supreme Rejects Challenge To California?s Ban On Conversion Therapy For Minors| Gay News | Towleroad

Adults remain able to receive this therapy. I feel for those who are gay, and for various reasons, wish they were not. American society fully accepting gay Americans may help.

How do you figure it makes any sense to talk about how adults are free to choose? A cabal of self-appointed adults have declared that they are the boss of other adult's children, and the Court just unconstitutionally affirmed this despicable tyranny.

The fascists of the political left are pushing this nation toward civil war.

Last edited:
This issue is very touchy, since it mixes psychology with politics. Such a controversial mixing of 'dominions' obviously touches on ideas such as censorship, fascism, and brainwashing.

We wouldn't tell the American horror film artist Wes Craven to randomly drop the letter 'K' from the last name of his fictional horror art avatar Freddy Krueger since it made the name sound menacing to youngsters.

Likewise, ideas about psychiatric treatment for youths professing to experience emotional challenges regarding their sexual orientation must address the sensitivity of specific life experiences. Such sensitivity forms the context of how people actually make decisions for themselves (i.e., was it arbitrary or causal insanity?).

When we remove a human being's personal decisions from the context of their own life experience, we are in danger of using politics to create misrepresentative dialogue.

Such thoughts reflect the capitalist value of politics-liberalism social art totems such as the perception-digestion Hollywood (USA) movie "American History X" (1998).

:eusa_boohoo:

51Wfe-u7bSL._SS500_.jpg

Forum List

Back