CONVICTED Democrat Child Rapist ALLOWED To Serve In State House

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

There are TWO standards in life. One for you and I and one for Democrats.

His own party has told him to step down. Do you realize that that is also in the video?

The guy is a jerk, he needs to go.

Now, keep jerking off to this, which is what you are doing.

Boy, that sure is a tough sentence. How much did it cost him and how much did the judge get?

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

Or legal system at work.

Guy spends the day outside of jail and then just sleeps behind bars.

What a deal.

Hope he doesn't get raped while sleeping.

Or legal system at work.

Guy spends the day outside of jail and then just sleeps behind bars.

What a deal.

Hope he doesn't get raped while sleeping.

The libs will be outraged about this and posting thread after thread trashing this guy any minute now.....

lolol, the OP is too stupid to realize that the guy in the video who is trashing this sex offender is Jenk Uygur,

a longtime LIBERAL radio and tv talk show host.

The uptick in idiocy around here is almost ruining this forum for good, I have to say.

Where do you people come from?

---
Shall convicted child rapists be allowed to purchase firearms ?

and the right relected a guy who got caught wearing diapers to his now dead prostitute

do you think the dem voters will re elect this guy?

David Vitter - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sex Scandal[edit]
In early July 2007, Vitter's phone number was included in a published list of phone records of Pamela Martin and Associates, a company owned and run by Deborah Jeane Palfrey, also known as the "D.C. Madam", convicted by the U.S. government for running a prostitution service. Hustler identified the phone number and contacted Vitter's office to ask about his connection to Palfrey.[20][21] The following day, Vitter issued a written statement in which he took responsibility for his "sin" and asked for forgiveness.[22] On July 16, 2007, after a week of self-imposed seclusion, Vitter emerged and called a news conference. Standing next to his wife, Vitter asked the public for forgiveness. Following Vitter's remarks, Wendy Vitter, his wife, spoke, but both refused to answer any questions.[23][24][25]

While the Louisiana state Republican Party offered guarded support,[26] national Republicans offered forgiveness.[27] The Nation predicted that the Republican Party would be in a "forgiving mood", pointing out if Vitter did step down, then Governor of Louisiana, Kathleen Blanco, a Democrat, would likely appoint a Democrat to take Vitter's place until a special election took place, thus increasing Democratic control over the Senate.[28][29][30]

Liberals renewed calls for Vitter's resignation during a sexting scandal involving U.S. Representative Anthony Weiner in June 2011.[31]

On June 26, 2015, the same day the United States Supreme Court announced their marriage equality ruling, Vitter ironically twittered "Chick-fil-A kind of day" a tweet that stirred a large number of comments, including "You always know exactly where to go when you want to uphold the sanctity of marriage, Senator." [32]

Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

disgusting to the Nth degree, ( just for liberturds education >>> 1: an infinite amount 2: an immeasurable number which when exponentially applied to anything else becomes inconceivably massive.) i personally know a little girl who was raped repeatedly from 11 y.o. till 13 y.o. when she told a friend and the friend told her Mother and Father, the girl is now 16 y.o. and has been in therapy since the outing, the rapist is now in prison doing 10 to 15 years, with 10 being mandatory.., we'll see ! he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of "child molesting".., disgusting, the parents protested, but were told it could not be changed due to his guilty plea of a lesser crime.

there is liberscum justice for you.

Quick, change the subject back to Josh Duggars!

Why aren't you defending this guy the way you defended Josh Duggar?
When did I defend Josh Duggars? When did any conservative on this board?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Mother Mary in a thong!!! Can anyone believe this retard posted the above?
Again you fail to answer the question.

Josh Duggar And The Message Of Forgiveness US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now STFU you horrible person.

Quick, change the subject back to Josh Duggars!

Why aren't you defending this guy the way you defended Josh Duggar?
When did I defend Josh Duggars? When did any conservative on this board?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Mother Mary in a thong!!! Can anyone believe this retard posted the above?
Again you fail to answer the question.

Josh Duggar And The Message Of Forgiveness US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now STFU you horrible person.
I didn't defend his actions, skid mark. Nobody did.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Forum List

Back