CONVICTED Democrat Child Rapist ALLOWED To Serve In State House

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

There are TWO standards in life. One for you and I and one for Democrats.

For a Democrat, rape is a resume enhancement. Just ask Bill Clinton.

He's not a Democrat, dooshie. Grow up.

TYT is a VERY VERY liberal source and THEY call him a democrat and they call out the DEMOCRAT party! Deal with it!

Nope:

January 13 2015 House of Delegates 74th District Special Election

View attachment 45100

So, the entire premise of your OP is a lie. A big, fat lie.

I should have checked this one out more thoroughly. But goshdarnit, a little bitty state House special election in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is just not as exciting to me as catching Gina Love's tits in action.

That being said, it is true that the Democratic Party is calling for this INDEPENDENT to step down.

And with this OP, you can be guaranteed that no one will ever trust you again.

:D

He WAS convicted as a DEMOCRAT.
He was charged as a DEMOCRAT.
He IS STILL a DEMOCRAT.
Like MANY other DEMOCRATS he CLAIMS independent when he is in trouble.

The democrat who fucked a 17 year old receptionist was forced to resign in dec 2014. He then won the following special election as an independent in jan 2015. It is now jul 2015. He is disqualified from the va house and proud father of a pride son. Hahah.

lol, so you're claiming you weren't politicizing this.

Why did you post it in 'politics' then, muttonhead?
Because it's about somebody CURRENTLY in politics Antler brain.

Do you have a long list of Democrats who support this guy?
He IS still in office which means democrats REFUSE to clean THEIR own mess.

No. No one can force him out.

Are you mentally ill, or what?
So when a republican breaks the law or just isnt PC enough for you lot it is off with his head, impeach him if he won't resign, but now that it is a democrat you just don't know what could be done about it?
Hm, how about telling him to resign, force him out, and if he resurfaces as an i-zombie, disqualify him. Sounds like a plan.

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

TYT is a VERY VERY liberal source and THEY call him a democrat and they call out the DEMOCRAT party! Deal with it!

Nope:

View attachment 45100

I should have checked this one out more thoroughly. But goshdarnit, a little bitty state House special election in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is just not as exciting to me as catching Gina Love's tits in action.

That being said, it is true that the Democratic Party is calling for this INDEPENDENT to step down.

No as a matter of fact it is the truth, He is a lifelong democrat that couldn't get his name on the ballet as dem so ran as an independent. Lets ignore what he really is and play semantics shall we? Remind us again how the Local House he is in has no provision for removing offending members. That always plays well.

But I was right. The Democrats cannot remove him, either by expelling or impeaching. Do you know why? The Democratic Party does not control the Virginia House of Delegates. The Republican Party does, with a HYPERMAJORITY, 67/32/1.

So, why, after 6 months, have the Republicans not moved to expel or impeach the guy?

Ah, but wait, he was disqualified, in March, for completely different reasons...

Act like an ass, get treated like an ass, bubba.

He's an Independent, and Democrats want nothing to do with him.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

He WAS convicted as a DEMOCRAT.
He was charged as a DEMOCRAT.
He IS STILL a DEMOCRAT.
Like MANY other DEMOCRATS he CLAIMS independent when he is in trouble.
The democrat who fucked a 17 year old receptionist was forced to resign in dec 2014. He then won the following special election as an independent in jan 2015. It is now jul 2015. He is disqualified from the va house and proud father of a pride son. Hahah.

Ich hoffe sehr, daß es ihm Wert war, 'ne 17-jährige Muschi hinterher zu jagen....

Nope:

View attachment 45100

No as a matter of fact it is the truth, He is a lifelong democrat that couldn't get his name on the ballet as dem so ran as an independent. Lets ignore what he really is and play semantics shall we? Remind us again how the Local House he is in has no provision for removing offending members. That always plays well.

But I was right. The Democrats cannot remove him, either by expelling or impeaching. Do you know why? The Democratic Party does not control the Virginia House of Delegates. The Republican Party does, with a HYPERMAJORITY, 67/32/1.

So, why, after 6 months, have the Republicans not moved to expel or impeach the guy?

Ah, but wait, he was disqualified, in March, for completely different reasons...

The Democrats are holding it in committee so they can AVOID a vote and LOSS of that seat.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

The Democrats are holding it in committee so they can AVOID a vote and LOSS of that seat.

But it's not their seat. He's an Independent.
Are you mentally ill?

You do realize that he has already been suspended from the chamber, right?

Nope:

View attachment 45100

In a heavily d district, so heavily d, that it was ruled to be too d heavy, and it will be redistricted. Spec election is tomorrow.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

Are you mentally ill?

Rapists AND child molesters belong in JAIL NOT working in government NOT on work release from PRISON. JAIL and ONLY JAIL.

I can see now why you really didn't want to share the facts with USMB

Apparently the majority of voters in Joseph D. Morrissey's Richmond-area House of Delegates conviction were OK with his conviction in the scandal involving his 17-year-old secretary, whose nude photo was found on his cellphone and allegedly shared with a friend. Morrissey has repeatedly denied the allegations, saying his phone was hacked. The young woman, who denies they had sex, is now pregnant.

In unofficial returns, Morrissey defeated Democrat Kevin J. Sullivan and Republican Matt D. Walton by a comfortable margin. Morrissey won 42 percent of the vote, compared to 33 percent for Sullivan and 24 percent for Walton.

Joe Morrissey jailed Virginia lawmaker regains seat in special election Fox News

Legislators from both parties denounced him as unfit to serve and began studying how to expel him if he won.

"Mr. Morrissey's election tonight does not change the fact that his actions fall grievously short of the standards of a public servant in the House of Delegates," House Speaker William J. Howell, a Republican, said in a statement.

House Democratic Minority Leader David J. Toscano and party caucus chairman Scott Surovell said in a joint statement that Morrissey's "conviction and actions over the past two months were reprehensible, and we will be exploring every avenue in regard to his status as a member of the House of Delegates."

According to House Clerk G. Paul Nardo said it takes two-thirds of the 100-member House to expel a member, which hasn't happened since 1876. The Virginia Constitution says a legislator can be kicked out for disorderly behavior, but does not define it.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

The House of Delegates is majority Republican- 67 to 32.

It takes a 2/3 majority to expel a member- and the Republicans are not expelling him- why?

Resign?

Nay, not until after the honors banquets and pinning on of Democrat Hero medals.

And even then.......

Nope:

View attachment 45100

Are you mentally ill?

Rapists AND child molesters belong in JAIL NOT working in government NOT on work release from PRISON. JAIL and ONLY JAIL.

See- most everyone- including myself agree with you.

But you really want to make this about Democrats- not about protecting children.

Or legal system at work.

Guy spends the day outside of jail and then just sleeps behind bars.

What a deal.

Hope he doesn't get raped while sleeping.

The libs will be outraged about this and posting thread after thread trashing this guy any minute now.....

No what they'll do is bring that ridiculous list of all the Republicans back to Noah who have gotten in trouble for anything, and pretend that means it's okay for their guys to be perverts and criminals.

He's not a Democrat, fatso. Shut up. And as a bonus, try the salad, you pig.

Wow, are you CRYING?

NO. I'm right, you people are wrong. Learn to read. Learn to think. Or learn to shut up.

Or legal system at work.

Guy spends the day outside of jail and then just sleeps behind bars.

What a deal.

Hope he doesn't get raped while sleeping.

The libs will be outraged about this and posting thread after thread trashing this guy any minute now.....
No what they'll do is bring that ridiculous list of all the Republicans back to Noah who have gotten in trouble for anything, and pretend that means it's okay for their guys to be perverts and criminals.

Wow, are you CRYING?

NO. I'm right, you people are wrong. Learn to read. Learn to think. Or learn to shut up.
Face life and face facts. The PERVERT CONVICTED was a democrat.

It seems so very wrong to use the terms "child safety" and "Democrat" in the same sentence.....

He's not a Democrat.

He's not a Democrat. Do you wish to dispute the Virginia election results?

Are YOU disputing YOUR OWN liberal news source?

I YOUR face!

It was your source, fuckwit.

I'm telling you what the facts are. Perhaps you've heard of them. Do you need to see the election results?

Wow, are you CRYING?

And got kicked out of the party.

Wow, are you CRYING?

And got kicked out of the party.

NOT what the article says is it? LIAR.

Forum List

Back