CONVICTED Democrat Child Rapist ALLOWED To Serve In State House

but your party relected a guy who wore diapers to his favorite now dead prostitute.

do you know how she got dead?

lolol, the OP is too stupid to realize that the guy in the video who is trashing this sex offender is Jenk Uygur,

a longtime LIBERAL radio and tv talk show host.

The uptick in idiocy around here is almost ruining this forum for good, I have to say.

Where do you people come from?
The OP is not about the man reporting the story moron. It's about the story that he IS reporting.

lolol, the OP is too stupid to realize that the guy in the video who is trashing this sex offender is Jenk Uygur,

The uptick in idiocy around here is almost ruining this forum for good, I have to say.

The OP is not about the man reporting the story moron. It's about the story that he IS reporting.

Who is the rapist? I am not going to watch the video- and you have yet to even name this scum.

I will be glad to condemn him once I have his name and can check out the story.

I don't care whether a child molester is an R or a D, a conservative or a liberal- glad to see any convicted child molester in prison.

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

There are TWO standards in life. One for you and I and one for Democrats.

That's fucking awesome!

Now THAT THAT THAT is some white privileged.

How do you get out of jail for 12 hours a day?

:lol:

There is nothing not awesome about this, not one thing.

Who is the rapist? I am not going to watch the video- and you have yet to even name this scum.

I don't care whether a child molester is an R or a D, a conservative or a liberal- glad to see any convicted child molester in prison.
His name is in the video.

You mean the video I won't watch?

And apparently the name you don't even know?

Hell how outraged can you really be when you don't even name this child rapist?

You should be putting his name up everywhere so everyone knows who he is.

Why so coy?

Why so coy?
Welcome to ignore. I save it for you folks that APPROVE and SUPPORT child molester's.

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

Click the link in my sig that will lead to 170 CONVICTED REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILES WHOSE VICTIMS WERE AS YOUNG AS 5 YEARS OLD AND MANY OF THE VICTIMS WERE LITTLE BOYS. STATUTORY RAPE IS A WHOLE LOT DIFFERENT THAN WHEN REPUBLICANS RAPE TODDLERS AND THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME AND MANY REPUBLICANS RAPE THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Why so coy?
Welcome to ignore. I save it for you folks that APPROVE and SUPPORT child molester's.

So your motto is "RUN AWAY" "RUN AWAY"......how sad.

Apparently your concern about children safety goes only as far as the word "Democrat"

lol, so you're claiming you weren't politicizing this.

Why did you post it in 'politics' then, muttonhead?

They're not. Who's protecting you from the looney bin?

Because it's about somebody CURRENTLY in politics Antler brain.

Do you have a long list of Democrats who support this guy?

He IS still in office which means democrats REFUSE to clean THEIR own mess.

Yes, let's see that list!!!

He IS still in office which means democrats REFUSE to clean THEIR own mess.

No. No one can force him out.

Are you mentally ill, or what?

This guy is an Independent, not a Democrat. In fact he defeated Democrat Kevin Sullivan in a special election to win his seat.

Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a Democrat, rape is a resume enhancement. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back