CONVICTED Democrat Child Rapist ALLOWED To Serve In State House

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

There are TWO standards in life. One for you and I and one for Democrats.

But, but, but, Donald Trump said John McCain is a hero because he was captured!

NOW the leftist fanatics are outraged and demanding he drop out of the race!

Yup, CONVICTED and still serving. Get's out of PRISON 12 hours a day to serve in state house. THIS is NOT right! Why are Democrats PROTECTING sex offenders?

It's what they do.

Or legal system at work.

Guy spends the day outside of jail and then just sleeps behind bars.

What a deal.

Hope he doesn't get raped while sleeping.

The libs will be outraged about this and posting thread after thread trashing this guy any minute now.....

No what they'll do is bring that ridiculous list of all the Republicans back to Noah who have gotten in trouble for anything, and pretend that means it's okay for their guys to be perverts and criminals.

Or legal system at work.

What a deal.

The libs will be outraged about this and posting thread after thread trashing this guy any minute now.....

No what they'll do is bring that ridiculous list of all the Republicans back to Noah who have gotten in trouble for anything, and pretend that means it's okay for their guys to be perverts and criminals.

He's not a Democrat, fatso. Shut up. And as a bonus, try the salad, you pig.

Or legal system at work.

What a deal.

He's not a Democrat, fatso. Shut up. And as a bonus, try the salad, you pig.

Wow, are you CRYING?

It seems so very wrong to use the terms "child safety" and "Democrat" in the same sentence.....

For a Democrat, rape is a resume enhancement. Just ask Bill Clinton.

He's not a Democrat, dooshie. Grow up.

TYT is a VERY VERY liberal source and THEY call him a democrat and they call out the DEMOCRAT party! Deal with it!

It seems so very wrong to use the terms "child safety" and "Democrat" in the same sentence.....

He's not a Democrat.

TYT is a VERY VERY liberal source and THEY call him a democrat and they call out the DEMOCRAT party! Deal with it!

He's not a Democrat. Do you wish to dispute the Virginia election results?

He's YOUR pervert. YOU got caught. OWN it.

Ah, my first induced meltdown of the week.

He's not a Democrat.

He's not a Democrat. Do you wish to dispute the Virginia election results?

Are YOU disputing YOUR OWN liberal news source?

I YOUR face!

Nope:

January 13 2015 House of Delegates 74th District Special Election

Joe Morissey Independent.png

So, the entire premise of your OP is a lie. A big, fat lie.

I should have checked this one out more thoroughly. But goshdarnit, a little bitty state House special election in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is just not as exciting to me as catching Gina Love's tits in action.

That being said, it is true that the Democratic Party is calling for this INDEPENDENT to step down.

And with this OP, you can be guaranteed that no one will ever trust you again.

:D

He's YOUR pervert. YOU got caught. OWN it.

Ah, my first induced meltdown of the week.

I am proud of you.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

I should have checked this one out more thoroughly. But goshdarnit, a little bitty state House special election in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is just not as exciting to me as catching Gina Love's tits in action.

That being said, it is true that the Democratic Party is calling for this INDEPENDENT to step down.

He WAS convicted as a DEMOCRAT.
He was charged as a DEMOCRAT.
He IS STILL a DEMOCRAT.
Like MANY other DEMOCRATS he CLAIMS independent when he is in trouble.

The OP is not about the man reporting the story moron. It's about the story that he IS reporting.

lol, so you're claiming you weren't politicizing this.

Why did you post it in 'politics' then, muttonhead?
Because it's about somebody CURRENTLY in politics Antler brain.

Do you have a long list of Democrats who support this guy?
He IS still in office which means democrats REFUSE to clean THEIR own mess.

No. No one can force him out.

Are you mentally ill, or what?
So when a republican breaks the law or just isnt PC enough for you lot it is off with his head, impeach him if he won't resign, but now that it is a democrat you just don't know what could be done about it?

Nope:

View attachment 45100

No as a matter of fact it is the truth, He is a lifelong democrat that couldn't get his name on the ballet as dem so ran as an independent. Lets ignore what he really is and play semantics shall we? Remind us again how the Local House he is in has no provision for removing offending members. That always plays well.

Nope:

View attachment 45100

He WAS convicted as a DEMOCRAT.
He was charged as a DEMOCRAT.
He IS STILL a DEMOCRAT.
Like MANY other DEMOCRATS he CLAIMS independent when he is in trouble.

No. He has been an Independent the entire time:

Joe Morrissey - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It must really suck to be you.

Forum List

Back