Conway Goes off on CNN Reporter Who Questions Her About Her Husband' Negative Trump Tweets...

How is it a non-story?

I guess you missed where it was reported Kellyanne was the biggest leaker in the White House?
Another non-story.
I think the fake stories can be counted in the hundreds now.
The vivid imaginations of liberals in the media is boundless and apparently endless.

How is it a "non-story" when McCabe's wife's political position was?
You seem to be confused about what matters.
You think that Trump talking badly about someone who committed perjury, obstruction of justice, treason, and sedition is a really bad thing.

McCabe was the deputy director of the FBI.....and he took bribes to quash an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
The payment was in the form of hundreds of thousands of dollars given to his wife's run for office.
And yet you think Trump is the bad guy.

What a fool you are.

Where has he been indicted for taking bribes?
When was Trump indicted for collusion?

He hasn't been. All that is occurring is an investigation - of which collusion is only a part - and there has been no final report. I have not said Trump colluded. You did say McCabe took bribes.

So when was he indicted for bribery?

Another non-story.
The vivid imaginations of liberals in the media is boundless and apparently endless.

You think that Trump talking badly about someone who committed perjury, obstruction of justice, treason, and sedition is a really bad thing.

McCabe was the deputy director of the FBI.....and he took bribes to quash an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
The payment was in the form of hundreds of thousands of dollars given to his wife's run for office.

What a fool you are.

You don't know what treason is. Has he been indicted and proven guilty of any of that in a court of law?

What does any of that have to do with Trump telling McCabe to ask his wife what being a loser feels like?
You keep focusing on nonsense but you can't seem to be able to see big picture.
McCabe is is deep shit. Pretty soon he will be indicted. They have the goods on him. My guess is he's be used as a witness against Hillary and Obama in court.

You keep jumping to huge assumptions.
My assumptions are much more likely than your silly Russian Collusion claims.

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

He hasn't been. All that is occurring is an investigation - of which collusion is only a part - and there has been no final report. I have not said Trump colluded. You did say McCabe took bribes.

The problem with any case is you have to find evidence.
We know what happened.
The trick is finding a witness or two the Clinton's haven't caused to commit suicide to testify.

What a fool you are.

You don't know what treason is. Has he been indicted and proven guilty of any of that in a court of law?

What does any of that have to do with Trump telling McCabe to ask his wife what being a loser feels like?
McCabe is is deep shit. Pretty soon he will be indicted. They have the goods on him. My guess is he's be used as a witness against Hillary and Obama in court.

That "silly Russian collusion claims" has had how many indictments and plea agreements?

What a fool you are.

That "silly Russian collusion claims" has had how many indictments and plea agreements?
None of the indictments have dick to do with collusion.

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

There have been criminal referrals from the IG against him.

They don't? Lying to the FBI about items pertaining to collusion definitely does.

They don't? Lying to the FBI about items pertaining to collusion definitely does.
Collusion was an excuse made up by Democrats and their FBI co-conspirators.
They got a couple people on process crimes and they indicted 13 Russians for unrelated acts of espionage....but none of them will ever see the inside of a courtroom.

Once again.....CNN takes a non-story and tries to turn it into headline news.

How is it a non-story?

I guess you missed where it was reported Kellyanne was the biggest leaker in the White House?
Another non-story.

Is Kelly Ann's husband in a top position in the FBI doing an investigation of the party's nominee?

Different scope of conflict of interest here. Clearly one is means to recuse as one of the highest ranking Law Enforcement officers in the country. And the other?

Kellyanne must be an absolute whore in the sack or else I have no idea why that guy chooses to remain without such a despicable piece of trash
“Absolute whore in the sack” ....what’s wrong with that? Sounds good to me.

WATCH: Kellyanne Pummels CNN for Asking About Her Husband's Tweets

I don't think Conway could have done better here and CNN couldn't have come off worse. Why would they actually bring this up in an interview? Your husband, the guy all you white chicks were told how to vote according to the hildabeast, has a different opinion than you? How does that square get circled?

CNN went for a gotcha moment and failed bigly. This is our media people.

Bash battered badly the Kelley.

If Trump attacked McCabe's wife, the Kelley's hubby is fair game.

Daring Donna sucker punched Kringing Kelley.

Bash battered badly the Kelley.

If Trump attacked McCabe's wife, the Kelley's hubby is fair game.

Daring Donna sucker punched Kringing Kelley.
How fucking stoned are you? None of this makes any sense at all. Trump said something about McCabe's wife so Conway's husband gets thrown into the mix? Did her husband get a bunch of clinton money to run for something we haven't heard about?

Forum List

Back