Conway Goes off on CNN Reporter Who Questions Her About Her Husband' Negative Trump Tweets...

hilly on how big it was.jpg
The video wouldn't work.
I guess I just have to take your word for this imaginary blow-up.

Once again.....CNN takes a non-story and tries to turn it into headline news.
Thanks.

Yeah, I wasted a few minutes watching the video, and even a few more on this thread.

What an absolute waste of time.

The only real story is the corruption in the FBI. Why doesn't CNN spend more time on that?

Thanks.

Yeah, I wasted a few minutes watching the video, and even a few more on this thread.

The only real story is the corruption in the FBI. Why doesn't CNN spend more time on that?

You wasted all that time but still felt the need to post about it. :lame2:

Reminds me of a kid who doesn't get what they want, and then goes around saying they didn't really want it in the first place like a little brat.

Thanks.

Reminds me of a kid who doesn't get what they want, and then goes around saying they didn't really want it in the first place like a little brat.

Duh.

After I read that drivel, and watched that stupid clip, of course I was going to comment on what a stupid waste of time it was.

I'm not sure how your analogy applies though, what did I not get that I wanted, a satisfying thread, a nice news piece with good content?

And if you were more literate, you would know what famous piece of literature you are fishing for a decent analogy from which it is from. It's called, "sour grapes."

Education, trying getting one.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

Thanks.

Duh.

After I read that drivel, and watched that stupid clip, of course I was going to comment on what a stupid waste of time it was.

I'm not sure how your analogy applies though, what did I not get that I wanted, a satisfying thread, a nice news piece with good content?

And if you were more literate, you would know what famous piece of literature you are fishing for a decent analogy from which it is from. It's called, "sour grapes."

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

...and you continue to troll. :abgg2q.jpg:

If it is a waste of time you would just move on. The fact you are trying to say how big of a waste of time it is, shows exactly the opposite.

Continue to tell me how much of a waste of time it is. :71:

...and of course then you try to throw in an ad hominem attack as well. You are batting a 1.000 here!

Fact is Conway got Conway'd. Trump attacked McCabe using his WIFE'S political position, saying it mattered and dictated HIS actions. The host of the show asked Conway about her husband's political tweets that were anti-Trump... who just happens to be Kellyanne's boss, and Conway then attacked the host and CNN about saying THEY were the ones going there, when it was actually her BOSS that started it all down this path.

Sorry if you don't think it is important to hold those in politics accountable for their actions. I mean who would think you would have any type of ethics when it comes to politics?

Bash battered badly the Kelley.

If Trump attacked McCabe's wife, the Kelley's hubby is fair game.

Daring Donna sucker punched Kringing Kelley.
How fucking stoned are you? None of this makes any sense at all. Trump said something about McCabe's wife so Conway's husband gets thrown into the mix? Did her husband get a bunch of clinton money to run for something we haven't heard about?
It's politics. Trump acted like an ass (again), and Bash asked Kelley about her husband's activities.

Fair game.

The video wouldn't work.
I guess I just have to take your word for this imaginary blow-up.

Works perfectly fine for me. Sounds like you are just trying to troll because there is nothing imaginary about it.
I went to another site and watched the video.
I didn't see any blow-up.
What I saw was CNN's Bash trying to goad her into saying something idiotic.....and she failed....and had it thrown back in her face.
Dana Bash came off as being petty while Conway was logical.
So basically, the title of this thread appears to be an attempt to cast Conway in a negative manner....as if she's hot-head and angry.
What I saw was Dana Bash spreading gossup about Kellyanne Conways husband, and she very nicely told her that if she's willing to go there then she feels it should be okay to start trashing CNN over how their spouses don't agree with their coverage. She said apparently that CNN must think that nothing is out of bounds.

She didn't fail. The CNN host was asking her a fair question. CNN didn't open that can of worms, Kellyanne's boss Trump did when he tried to say that Andy McCabe was tied to his WIFE'S political position.

To add: There is NO GOSSIP to it. Conway's husband tweeted out his criticisms of Trump. It wasn't second hand information... it was straight from HIM.
I don't even think it was a criticism of Trump. Instead it was just a sarcastic view of what the swamp is doing to anyone who works in the WH.

Thanks.

Duh.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

If it is a waste of time you would just move on. The fact you are trying to say how big of a waste of time it is, shows exactly the opposite.

...and of course then you try to throw in an ad hominem attack as well. You are batting a 1.000 here!

Fact is Conway got Conway'd. Trump attacked McCabe using his WIFE'S political position, saying it mattered and dictated HIS actions. The host of the show asked Conway about her husband's political tweets that were anti-Trump... who just happens to be Kellyanne's boss, and Conway then attacked the host and CNN about saying THEY were the ones going there, when it was actually her BOSS that started it all down this path.

Sorry if you don't think it is important to hold those in politics accountable for their actions. I mean who would think you would have any type of ethics when it comes to politics?
"Oh...boo hoo.....Trump attacked McCabe!!!!!!"

McCabe is a the center of a criminal investigation into bribery, obstruction of justice, and political espionage. His wife accepted bribes from the Clintons while he prevented an investigation into the Clinton Foundation over money laundering and pay to play. Former CIA Officer Exposes Clinton Charity Fraud As Biggest Scandal In US History
And all you have to say is how dare Trump mention it.
You are a serious idiot.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Duh.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

McCabe is a the center of a criminal investigation into bribery, obstruction of justice, and political espionage. His wife accepted bribes from the Clintons while he prevented an investigation into the Clinton Foundation over money laundering and pay to play. Former CIA Officer Exposes Clinton Charity Fraud As Biggest Scandal In US History
You are a serious idiot.

Thanks for proving my point. :113:

Thanks.

Duh.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

You are a serious idiot.

Your point is illogical.
You have no point other than that your bias overrules you ability to put things in their proper perspective.

Trump comments on a material fact in an investigation over government corruption and you somehow think that opens up a can of worms allowing the media to trash Conways marriage. We both know that bringing up her husband's unrelated tweets and misinterpreting the context of those tweets was a pretty low blow and meant to deflect from the glaring facts of the investigation. CNN keeps showing us why their ratings are piss-poor because of their penchant for yellow journalism and their lack of integrity.
My own personal experiences with CNN gives me the impression that CNN is an extremely anti-american outfit that can't be considered a reliable source of news. The public knows this. Charlie Hebdo is held in higher regard.....as is Fox News.

Last edited:

Duh.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

You are a serious idiot.

Your point is illogical.
You have no point other than that your bias overrules you ability to put things in their proper perspective.

Trump comments on a material fact in an investigation over government corruption and you somehow think that opens up a can of worms allowing the media to trash Conways marriage. We both know that bringing up her husband's unrelated tweets and misinterpreting the context of those tweets was a pretty low blow and meant to deflect from the glaring facts of the investigation. CNN keeps showing us why their ratings are piss-poor because of their penchant for yellow journalism and their lack of integrity.
My own personal experiences with CNN gives me the impression that CNN is an extremely anti-american outfit that can't be considered a reliable source of news. The public knows this. Charlie Hebdo is held in higher regard.....as is Fox News.

Saying to McCabe, "Ask your wife what it feels like to be a loser" is not part of any investigation. Conway is a hypocrite and so are you.

Duh.

aesops-fables-2-728.jpg

You are a serious idiot.

Your point is illogical.

Saying to McCabe, "Ask your wife what it feels like to be a loser" is not part of any investigation. Conway is a hypocrite and so are you.
Bullshit
Conway didn't tweet it......the president did.
Does anything the president tweets give CNN the right to trash his staff's families?

I guess you cocksuckers feel there is no line you won't cross.

All that attitude will get you is a massive backlash against you.

You are a serious idiot.

Your point is illogical.

Bullshit
Does anything the president tweets give CNN the right to trash his staff's families?

Jesus Christ are you dumb? Conway said that CNN started this whole issue of using the spouse's political position against the other... AND IT WAS HER BOSS TRUMP THAT DID IT FIRST.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS FUCKING THREAD!

If Trump does it, it's cool and funny.

If a news show host does it, it's despicable and shameful.

Yep, nothing hypocritical to see here.

And people wonder why the Republican party is suddenly going to shit and Democrats are about to take back Congress.

Couples don’t agree on everything well shit lets have a congressional committee look into this. People’s ability to find controversy and outrage over nothing is truly amazing.

Couples don’t agree on everything well shit lets have a congressional committee look into this. People’s ability to find controversy and outrage over nothing is truly amazing.

I'd generally agree with you here, if it weren't the fact you support Trump, the man that started this entire issue. It makes you come across as having crocodile tears.

You are a serious idiot.

Your point is illogical.

Bullshit

Jesus Christ are you dumb? Conway said that CNN started this whole issue of using the spouse's political position against the other... AND IT WAS HER BOSS TRUMP THAT DID IT FIRST.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS FUCKING THREAD!
Yeah.....Trump started it.
I guess the media didn't say that their kid was Autistic.....and didn't make fun of Melania's accent.
I also guess they never called her a prostitute dropout.
They never tried to set up Don Jr by bringing in some Russian lawyer that never should have been allowed in the country, to make it appear that they were colluding with Russians.
Trump started it.

tenor.gif

Those who live in glass houses should never throw stones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back