Conway Goes off on CNN Reporter Who Questions Her About Her Husband' Negative Trump Tweets...

Once again.....CNN takes a non-story and tries to turn it into headline news.

How is it a non-story?

I guess you missed where it was reported Kellyanne was the biggest leaker in the White House?
Another non-story.
I think the fake stories can be counted in the hundreds now.
The vivid imaginations of liberals in the media is boundless and apparently endless.

If it is such a non-story why are you taking the time to post in the thread? Go troll elsewhere.

How is it a non-story?

I guess you missed where it was reported Kellyanne was the biggest leaker in the White House?
Another non-story.
The vivid imaginations of liberals in the media is boundless and apparently endless.

If it is such a non-story why are you taking the time to post in the thread? Go troll elsewhere.
This entire thread is nothing but a troll.
You're basically conducting a butt-hurt circle-jerk while waiting for the next anti-Trump story to drop out of the anus of our Mainstream Media.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

You're basically conducting a butt-hurt circle-jerk while waiting for the next anti-Trump story to drop out of the anus of our Mainstream Media.

It happened ON CAMERA. The tweets are real. Trump trolled Andy McCabe over what his wife's political affiliation is. Kellyanne and people like you are hypocrites. Now when the same thing you supported is thrown back in your face you call it a non-story and troll the thread.

You are doing EXACTLY the same thing one of your fellow Trump supporters started an entire thread to complain about that forced flacaltenn to create a thread on possibly putting new forum rules in place to deal with.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

You missed the point....Non-stories are treated like real stories in the leftist MSM and is serves the public to point that out.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

It happened ON CAMERA. The tweets are real. Trump trolled Andy McCabe over what his wife's political affiliation is. Kellyanne and people like you are hypocrites. Now when the same thing you supported is thrown back in your face you call it a non-story and troll the thread.

You are doing EXACTLY the same thing one of your fellow Trump supporters started an entire thread to complain about that forced flacaltenn to create a thread on possibly putting new forum rules in place to deal with.
Trump commented on the fact that Hillary made sure Andy McCabe's wife had the money she needed to run for office. It was a bribe to make sure that the Clinton Foundation investigation went away. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...hut_down_hillary_investigation_fromobama.html

It's all in the IG report. https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

Advice for KelleyAnne. Careful what you say if you husband is doing what Trump is doing in opposite.

743295b9f141cb5e05af990c3a223b22025f2f485b103979d110fd7c8667d15c.jpg

Advice for KelleyAnne. Careful what you say if you husband is doing what Trump is doing in opposite.

743295b9f141cb5e05af990c3a223b22025f2f485b103979d110fd7c8667d15c.jpg

Yeah this has nothing to do with getting payments from Hillary.

"President Trump reportedly told then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe that he should ask his wife, who had lost a bid for political office in Virginia, how it felt to be a loser, NBC News reported Monday."

Trump told McCabe to ask his wife how it felt to be a loser: report

Maybe someone should ask Kellyanne about it?

"President Trump reportedly told then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe that he should ask his wife, who had lost a bid for political office in Virginia, how it felt to be a loser, NBC News reported Monday."

DbauPI4UQAEMt0W.jpg
Dba5kQUUwAA1Z78.jpg

DbauPI4UQAEMt0W.jpg
Dba5kQUUwAA1Z78.jpg

Cartoonie boy strikes again...

"HELLO KELLYANNE!?!?! What did Trump say about McCabe's WIFE!?!? Karma is a bitch isn't it?" is the best post today.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

How is it a "non-story" when McCabe's wife's political position was?

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

You seem to be confused about what matters.
You think that Trump talking badly about someone who committed perjury, obstruction of justice, treason, and sedition is a really bad thing.

McCabe was the deputy director of the FBI.....and he took bribes to quash an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
The payment was in the form of hundreds of thousands of dollars given to his wife's run for office.
And yet you think Trump is the bad guy.

What a fool you are.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

You think that Trump talking badly about someone who committed perjury, obstruction of justice, treason, and sedition is a really bad thing.

McCabe was the deputy director of the FBI.....and he took bribes to quash an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
The payment was in the form of hundreds of thousands of dollars given to his wife's run for office.

What a fool you are.

You don't know what treason is. Has he been indicted and proven guilty of any of that in a court of law?

What does any of that have to do with Trump telling McCabe to ask his wife what being a loser feels like?

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

Where has he been indicted for taking bribes?

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

You don't know what treason is. Has he been indicted and proven guilty of any of that in a court of law?

What does any of that have to do with Trump telling McCabe to ask his wife what being a loser feels like?
You keep focusing on nonsense but you can't seem to be able to see big picture.
McCabe is is deep shit. Pretty soon he will be indicted. They have the goods on him. My guess is he's be used as a witness against Hillary and Obama in court.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

You keep focusing on nonsense but you can't seem to be able to see big picture.
McCabe is is deep shit. Pretty soon he will be indicted. They have the goods on him. My guess is he's be used as a witness against Hillary and Obama in court.

You keep jumping to huge assumptions.

How is it a non-story?

Another non-story.

What a fool you are.

Where has he been indicted for taking bribes?
When was Trump indicted for collusion?

Forum List

Back