Cop brutally slams girl on concrete

not saying he was in the right but why does every one of these kinds of videos usually lack context? Are we to believe the cell-phone camera was only switched on immediately before the girl was slammed to the ground? It would be helpful to know what happened prior.
So why are you not willing to say he was right??

Obviously she did something to deserve it

I saw the clip. If only we could see more of what happened before the cop showed up. Why was the law dialed in the first place and is it really true that the girl was already under control by the time that anyone in uniform showed up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I arrested a young black kid not long ago. He was from an immigrant family, the parents being from Somolia. Because he was a minor, his mom was allowed to sit in on his interview. He played all tough with us during the booking but when his mom arrived he pissed himself like a puppy.

His mother was very quiet during the interview but the disgusted look on her face obvious enough. It was very clear that when his mom got him home, he was in for a far worse time than any judge could ever sentence him to. Prison would have been a mercy.

I don't think we'll be seeing this kid in our station any time soon.

WTF does any of that have to do with what was done to this girl?

Other than getting arrested, what happened the girl? She was medically checked and cleared.

How many young white kids did you arrest?

A lot. However, ethnicity doesn't factor into an arrest.

Believe it or not, when some people are arrested, regardless of age, sex, or ethnicity, they don't comply. In some cases, they very violently resist and even "pretty please" doesn't cause them to rethink their decision to aggressively resist. The video has no footage of what led up to the arrest and I wasn't there, but I can suggest that perhaps that she was being less than cooperative with the officers tasked with arresting her. Only the people who were there and saw the entire incident can shed any constructive light on the event.

So you have slammed alot of girls face down on concrete, I guess that makes you feel like a real big man.
Equality!

not saying he was in the right but why does every one of these kinds of videos usually lack context? Are we to believe the cell-phone camera was only switched on immediately before the girl was slammed to the ground? It would be helpful to know what happened prior.

What could have happened prior to justify a grown man handling a child in this manner?

Well for starters she was hardly a "child". Yeah a minor, but in an adults body.

That's not to justify the actions of the cop, but I want to see the entire encounter before I take a side.

Why? If some stupid white girl isn’t going to listen to a cop then she is going to get wrecked.
Sure you say that knowing it ain't true.
Black cops are too cool to pull a cowardly move on
an unarmed woman like that for one thing.
Bull. It happens to white people all the time. They just don’t plaster it all over the news.

Here’s a dumb drunk white woman being slammed to the ground in the exact same manner:

She deserved it too.

Great point. Tell the whole story and then judge, even as is it looked like a tackle more than a body slam. On the other hand she could be seriously injured so I would like to see what she did to make that necessary if it was.

Black men are the number 1 perpetrators of assaults on women.
Are you sure ?
andy.gif

Why? If some stupid white girl isn’t going to listen to a cop then she is going to get wrecked.
Sure you say that knowing it ain't true.
Black cops are too cool to pull a cowardly move on
an unarmed woman like that for one thing.
Black men are the number 1 perpetrators of assaults on women.
SHHHHHH remember the narrative. All bad is committed by white, straight, rural, conservative men. And when someone else goes do wrong it's still whitey fault

Great point. Tell the whole story and then judge, even as is it looked like a tackle more than a body slam. On the other hand she could be seriously injured so I would like to see what she did to make that necessary if it was.
Technically speaking, it was a "hip throw". Thank you judo!

This is why so many hate the police
Completely inexcusable and revolting
Will this cop be fired ??
You would think the cops would behave better ?

What was inexcusable?

I've met mean teens that justly deserved to have their head smashed on the concrete.

Being a teen, doesn't by any stretch mean you should be allowed to act like an animal.

So before you say this is "inexcusable", I want to know what led up to this. Cops do not just randomly attack people.

And by the way, why was the cop at the school to begin with? I would wager it was because the students were already acting like animals enough to warrant a cop being on the property.

Which leads me to believe the girl likely brought this on herself, and deserved it.

Cop randomly attacked this man.

`You broke my wrist!’ Georgia police sued for taking down wrong man

Cop randomly shot and killed this man.

Ohio police officer fired in fatal shooting of Black man

Forget racism.
Where are the men here?

An unarmed school girl brutally slammed onto the concrete ground - obviously knocking her unconscious- by an armed cop with a backup cop present....

and you punks act like that's okay ?

smh

Then, instead of helping her, the mf-er handcuffs her ??
If I was his partner I would have kicked him in the head - roundhouse
boom.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back