Cop pepper sprays high school kids

Ok. Before I look at the link....what are the facts of the case?

Ok so he's arresting a brat who is trespassing at the school (I'm sure there is a back story there). As he's doing it....a herd of 50-60 Obama voters begin to encircle the officer, heckle him and close in on him.

(HINT TO OBAMA VOTERS: When a cop is arresting someone....your herd should NOT begin to surround him, close the space and heckle him.)

So.....the cop disperses the herd with some pepper spray.

They came to school to learn lessons. THEY GOT ONE. Don't fuck with a cop while he's arresting someone.

What's the problem?

To me getting pepper sprayed is better than being shot at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I have never been pepper sprayed but want my peppers so hot that a Mexican says, "Too Hot for Me".

One night after shift we had a shit ton of paperwork and sent a trainee to taco bell. He came back and in fun he talked shit back too us saying we were to scared to put pepper spray on our tacos.

We did it.

It was a bad idea.

Lots and lots and lots of ice water. Lots.haha.

Students pepper-sprayed at local high school

Really you are trying to arrest a kid over "trespassing" at the high school? Jesus christ....GROW THE FUCK UP! Why is the cop even there? No reason to pepper spray anyone damn what happened to cops that weren't pussies and/or mentally ill fucks that kill people for no reason?

Absolutely! This is an outrage! He should have tazed, shot, and arrested the hecklers too! Darn these lazy cops. I pay them all this money to harm criminals, and all they do is pepper spray and disperse them.... Ugh. We need more tazer and shotgun training.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I have never been pepper sprayed but want my peppers so hot that a Mexican says, "Too Hot for Me".

One night after shift we had a shit ton of paperwork and sent a trainee to taco bell. He came back and in fun he talked shit back too us saying we were to scared to put pepper spray on our tacos.

We did it.

It was a bad idea.

Not surprising you did that since you're a fucking moron

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We did it.

It was a bad idea.

Cool real story when I was only being flippant but have ate extremely hot green peppers out of a big jar in a Mexican Family's yard in San Diego after going to the Buddhist Ceremony only two blocks away.

If the school administration called the cop to get the kid off the premises and the kid refused to leave, that necessitates either arrest, or thrown in the back of the vehicle and taken to the kid's home and let the parents deal with him. Either way, if the kid refuses to cooperate, it's using physical strength and thus overpowering him, or using pepper spray and doing the same. If my kid was trespassing and refused to leave the premises I would find it acceptable for the kid and any hecklers to be pepper sprayed. It ain't gettin' shot or taser'd people.

Do you have any idea how much damage these vandals can do and have done to schools?

I know exactly how much damage one of those kids can do to a facility. I had been divorced from my first wife for a few years when she contacted me and informed me that my youngest son had broken into a school and did several thousand dollars worth of damage to the property. Kids need love, but they need it to be tough love. You don't step in and pay their debt, you make them step up to the plate and handle it. I met with him and informed him that he was going to have to work the debt off, which he did.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We did it.

It was a bad idea.

Cool real story when I was only being flippant but have ate extremely hot green peppers out of a big jar in a Mexican Family's yard in San Diego after going to the Buddhist Ceremony only two blocks away.

Ever try a ghost pepper? I never had the balls to but I've seen people who did and it looks awful

I know exactly how much damage one of those kids can do to a facility. I had been divorced from my first wife for a few years when she contacted me and informed me that my youngest son had broken into a school and did several thousand dollars worth of damage to the property. Kids need love, but they need it to be tough love. You don't step in and pay their debt, you make them step up to the plate and handle it. I met with him and informed him that he was going to have to work the debt off, which he did.
To me this is how it should be. When kids gets themselves into a mess, they need to learn how to get themselves out of it.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Ok so he's arresting a brat who is trespassing at the school (I'm sure there is a back story there). As he's doing it....a herd of 50-60 Obama voters begin to encircle the officer, heckle him and close in on him.

(HINT TO OBAMA VOTERS: When a cop is arresting someone....your herd should NOT begin to surround him, close the space and heckle him.)

They came to school to learn lessons. THEY GOT ONE. Don't fuck with a cop while he's arresting someone.

What's the problem?
No one was closing in on this pansy ass cop they were KIDS filming it and he STUPIDLY pepper sprayed kids filming a dumb ass arrest. Not like was dealing with a hardened criminal here. You would defend a cop if he was in the middle of shooting his own mother for looking at him weird. Guaranteed.

What's the problem?
No one was closing in on this pansy ass cop they were KIDS filming it and he STUPIDLY pepper sprayed kids filming a dumb ass arrest. Not like was dealing with a hardened criminal here. You would defend a cop if he was in the middle of shooting his own mother for looking at him weird. Guaranteed.
And there are those that whine whenever a cop uses any force at all.

What's the problem?

Actually, if you watch the link, someone may have even thrown a small rock and hit the cop in the head with it.

This was completely justified. Fuck those asshole kids, I hope it really burned and they learned something about civilization.

FOr the first time in their punk lives.

Forum List

Back