🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop runs over suspect on purpose.

That's what the COPS said to the article....as we ALL should know cops lie. They needed an excuse to almost murder someone.Guess the police state lovers enjoy the guilty until proven innocent mode the cops have gone into...that's IF you manage to survive the encounter with them,they seem to keen on shooting people in backs,choking them to death or running them over with cars NONE of which is legal OR taught in the police academy. Even more so the cops PARTNER told him to hold off instead GI Joe decides to almost murder someone,destroy a citizens property etc.

It does not appear that you'll get many thoughtful responses here. Seems more like a "Fraternal Order of Police" meeting from what I can see.

A 30-30 rifle is not a bb gun. It can take down a black bear.
*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.
He didn't point gun a cops and a pic I saw of the "gun" is a freaking bb gun....
*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.
Did he point it at cops?
Thats what the article said.
That's what the COPS said to the article....as we ALL should know cops lie. They needed an excuse to almost murder someone.Guess the police state lovers enjoy the guilty until proven innocent mode the cops have gone into...that's IF you manage to survive the encounter with them,they seem to keen on shooting people in backs,choking them to death or running them over with cars NONE of which is legal OR taught in the police academy. Even more so the cops PARTNER told him to hold off instead GI Joe decides to almost murder someone,destroy a citizens property etc.

You obviously have a 'thing' for cops.

I have an anti-thing for murder, torture, rape, theft, lies on official reports, secret police black-sites, police with military weaponry, police with IQ's lower than whale shit and a few other things.

That pretty much cover your holy grail?
17 posts.
New record asshole.
What prison cell are you posting from?
Permanent Ignore.

The fact he had just committed 3 robberies with threats, along with firing a rifle that could kill a black bear doesn't bother you in the least, does it? That is really sad.
*yawn*

He didn't point gun a cops and a pic I saw of the "gun" is a freaking bb gun....
*yawn*

Did he point it at cops?

He told the officer that turned into the street in Front of the suspect to hold off, knowing he had just shot off a 30-30 rifle, capable of killing even a bear. And he had just locked and loaded another round.
*yawn*

*yawn*

Did he point it at cops?

Last edited:
According to KOLD, Police Chief Terry Rozema said that Rapiejko’s move actually saved the suspect’s life. Valencia was hospitalized for two days before being charged with aggravated assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon, discharging a firearm inside the city limits, and shoplifting involving a firearm.

Wow....seriously? People FIRE that son of a whore please. Now people will see WHY people run from cops....they are murderers with badges.

Murderers with badges??

Well lets get rid of all cops then. After all people can deal with drugs, drug dealers, drug dealers looking to expand their territory, murders, rapists, assaulters, bank robbers.

Hell we don't need cops. We can all take care of ourselves and deal with all those second guessers out there who can do it better than we can.

Hell. We won't need to know the law as good as a lawyer, or attend all those seminars, training classes or go to the range. We can just kill people left and right. Who will care?

You my friend are a fucking idiot.

So a maniac stole a rifle and was wildly firing it around in public.

Cops could've had a gunfight...and bullets would fly everywhere...hitting innocents maybe.

The cop instead hits him with a car...not killing him.

And the cop haters still.have a problem.

As for the moron asking why so many cops shave their heads (most dont btw) it could be that they are middle aged men...who are balding. Same reason many NBA players shave their heads. Or actors. Or...well...any group of middle aged men.

Imagine if the cops refused to get near the maniac with the 30-30 deer rifle.

And the maniac killed YOUR mother or daughter. And cops still refused to get near him....and he kept shooting.

And a couple more people shot dead.

And cops responded "we couldnt get near him....we called SWAT snipers but it takes an hour for them to get on duty and set up".

Meanwhile....the man with the big rifle is approaching your sisters home. And firing more shots.

You idiots would be OUTRAGED and saying the cops should be fired for cowardice.

Dont even pretend you wouldnt.

Cops could've had a gunfight...and bullets would fly everywhere...hitting innocents maybe.

As for the moron asking why so many cops shave their heads (most dont btw) it could be that they are middle aged men...who are balding. Same reason many NBA players shave their heads. Or actors. Or...well...any group of middle aged men.
Or, since they deal with filth and scum so much of the time a shaved head ends lice.

Or, since they deal with filth and scum so much of the time a shaved head ends lice.

Haha. True. And they work in the heat. And fight criminals...who may grab and pull hair.

We live in an era of liberal hipsters bashing cops...but not one of them has the balls to go sign up and show us how to really fight crime.

According to Marana police, Valencia was fleeing from a Walmart where he had allegedly stolen a rifle. He had already been intercepted by police near a post office, where he pointed the rifle at his head multiple times and threatened suicide before firing the gun in another direction and fleeing.

In the two videos, Mario Valencia is captured walking along a street in Marana, northwest of Tucson, while carrying a rifle that he points fires into the air.

Funny how I see NO GUN in his hands OR go flying in the air even IF he did have a gun that in NO WAY gives ANYONE the right to run someone over....also since the ONLY people claiming he had a rifle are the cops who are taught to lie I doubt he ever had one.
Should have shot his sorry ass then. Another love the thug thread. Good job officer, give him a medal.

If the cop hadn't hit him with the cruiser, he'd have been shot dead in a shoot out with the cops, people would have been outraged, protesters would flood the streets screaming "Brown lives matter," racists would be asking "Where is Al Sharpton? He only cares when it's a Black person, he's such a racist," and we would have two dozen threads about what the cops should have done all started by idiots who don't have a fucking clue what it takes to do the job, like this thread...

Cops just can't win.

If the cop hadn't hit him with the cruiser, he'd have been shot dead in a shoot out with the cops, people would have been outraged, protesters would flood the streets screaming "Brown lives matter," racists would be asking "Where is Al Sharpton? He only cares when it's a Black person, he's such a racist," and we would have two dozen threads about what the cops should have done all started by idiots who don't have a fucking clue what it takes to do the job, like this thread...

Cops just can't win.

No they cant. And had they just backed off and not done anything they'd be called cowards.

The loons want the cops to jog up to him...dodging the massive 30-30 bullets he was firing...then hug him to the ground and restrain him gently.

Anything else is unacceptable.

So he was able to steal the rifle AND the correct ammunition too. It is just a little hard to believe.

Unless...in a crazy plot of business efficiency. ....WalMart sells rifles...and the ammunition for them...in the same sporting good section.

Forum List

Back