🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop runs over suspect on purpose.

Did he point it at cops?

No video shows that.

How many times are we going to listen to police make statements without video verification? In this last month alone, I've seen dozens of cases where police have lied and got caught. Integrity seems to be extinct as far as our police are concerned.

Copwatch
Bad Cop No Donut
CopScore beta
PoliceMisconduct.net The Cato Institute s National Police Misconduct Reporting Project
The Free Thought Project
informationliberation - The news you re not supposed to know...
http://hypocrisyinblue.tumblr.com/
Cop Block Reporting Police Abuse Brutality and Corruption
ToxicCops
The Open File
Police Zero Because there is a better way
Police Brutality

Last edited:
Did he point it at cops?

No video shows that.

How many times are we going to listen to police make statements without video verification? In this last month alone, I've seen dozens of cases where police have lied and got caught. Integrity seems to be extinct as far as our police are concerned.

Copwatch
Bad Cop No Donut
CopScore beta
PoliceMisconduct.net The Cato Institute s National Police Misconduct Reporting Project
The Free Thought Project
ToxicCops
The Open File
Police Brutality
You obviously have a 'thing' for cops.
How often do you get dressed up like one when no one's at home but you?
Did that full size poster of a male cop on the back of your bedroom door come with those silk gloves and that jar of Vasoline?

Did he point it at cops?

No video shows that.

Copwatch
Bad Cop No Donut
CopScore beta
The Free Thought Project
ToxicCops
The Open File
Police Brutality
How often do you get dressed up like one when no one's at home but you?
Did that full size poster of a male cop on the back of your bedroom door come with those silk gloves and that jar of Vasoline?

Have you noticed how many people who vote for Dems just go along with what ever the Dem party says?
The Dems get a political agenda which right now is anti cops and the Democrat media helps them and the idiot people just play right into it.

I have an anti-thing for murder, torture, rape, theft, lies on official reports, secret police black-sites, police with military weaponry, police with IQ's lower than whale shit and a few other things.

That pretty much cover your holy grail?

Have you noticed how many people who vote for Dems just go along with what ever the Dem party says?
The Dems get a political agenda which right now is anti cops and the Democrat media helps them and the idiot people just play right into it.

There is one political party in the US. Demopublicians. These people are intent on collaborating with the central banks and Wall Street to loot this country to the bare metal and destroy our sovereignty.

Every issue brought up in the left/right paradigm is nothing more than distraction to keep the plebs busy while they accomplish that task.

Here is the best videos of it. Please watch both.

Timeline of events

Tucson Police Sgt. Pete Dugan told CNN that Valencia was involved in several incidents in Tucson the day he was struck.

At 6:45 a.m., Valencia robbed a 7-Eleven in Tucson with a metal object in his hand. Authorities said he was dressed only in his underwear. He was charged with theft.

A little more than an hour later, police said, Valencia set a fire at a church for which he was charged with arson of an occupied structure.

Just after that he entered a home and stole a car, police said.

Authorities said he drove to a Walmart where he stole a .30-30 rifle and ammunition. He fled the store with Walmart employees in pursuit.

Police encountered him in a business park walking down the road. An officer told him several times to drop the rifle, Lt. Tim Brunenkant with the Marana Police Department said in an email containing a timeline of events.

Valencia, police said, walked away from the officer, turned a corner and stopped. Valencia pointed the rifle at the officer then walked away again toward a Coca-Cola bottling plant and another business.

"As Mario Valencia briskly walked towards Sargent Controls (local manufacturer), Officer Michael Rapiejko uses his marked police car to stop the dangerous situation Mario Valencia created," Brunenkant wrote.

Brunenkant also said by phone that before Rapiejko's encounter with Valencia, the suspect had pointed the rifle at his head multiple times and threatened suicide before fleeing.

With all the information we have now I would suspect the officer was concerned for others safety. Was is the best decision ? Who can say for certain. Did it possibly save other lives? Possibly. Did the officer not account for his own safety, but for his fear for others? I think so, as he could have killed himself as well, if you look at what is in front of him.

And the suspect was released from the hospital, into custody after only 2 days.

There is one political party in the US. Demopublicians. These people are intent on collaborating with the central banks and Wall Street to loot this country to the bare metal and destroy our sovereignty.

Every issue brought up in the left/right paradigm is nothing more than distraction to keep the plebs busy while they accomplish that task.

All true.....but the car method was a thing of beauty you have to admit.
Far better outcome for all concerned,and we got a kick ass video as a bonus!!
I give it three thumbs up.

*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.
He didn't point gun a cops and a pic I saw of the "gun" is a freaking bb gun....
*yawn*

Are we going to actually see a story about an INNOCENTman one of these days? The guy had a gun and he pointed it at cops. My only disappointment is that he still breathes. That video however was quite entertaining.
Did he point it at cops?
Thats what the article said.
That's what the COPS said to the article....as we ALL should know cops lie. They needed an excuse to almost murder someone.Guess the police state lovers enjoy the guilty until proven innocent mode the cops have gone into...that's IF you manage to survive the encounter with them,they seem to keen on shooting people in backs,choking them to death or running them over with cars NONE of which is legal OR taught in the police academy. Even more so the cops PARTNER told him to hold off instead GI Joe decides to almost murder someone,destroy a citizens property etc.

Forum List

Back