Cop shoots partner then blames and kills suspect...

angel_statue_facepalm_by_evilqueen112-d490qyc.jpg

This pair of incompetent goons reveal a serious lack of training. Both are big guys and it doesn't call for years of experience on the mat to master a few very simple limb grips and twists to induce extreme pain and immobilize even a raging psycho.

They have the man down and they're on top so there is no need for all that struggling. In fact, if you watch the TV "ride-along" reality documentary you will see examples of as many as five and six cops who have a hell of a time subduing one average-size subject. It's really disgraceful.

Last edited:
Murder.
Those cops will likely face a lot of time for that.
I wouldn't bet on it.
I would.

Cops get taken to task when there is evidence to do so. This illusion that they get away with blatant murder is mostly hype. The problems arise when you are stuck with little to no evidence and a he said/she said scenario. They were all over this guy and shot him while he was subdued as far as I can tell. There may be more evidence that will come up that will change weather or not they are guilty and it will be easily discovered how the cop was shot/who shot him. That will all flush out in the end.

I would.

Cops get taken to task when there is evidence to do so. This illusion that they get away with blatant murder is mostly hype. The problems arise when you are stuck with little to no evidence and a he said/she said scenario. They were all over this guy and shot him while he was subdued as far as I can tell. There may be more evidence that will come up that will change weather or not they are guilty and it will be easily discovered how the cop was shot/who shot him. That will all flush out in the end.
Under the present circumstances I'm sure you're right and my sarcastic implication is wrong. My casual assessment of these situations is rooted in the era prior to smart-phones and the omnipresent security cameras .

It appears that some cops, those with time on the job, are pre-consciously programmed by the circumstances of that pre-video era and behave reflexively. So you're right and I was mistaken.

I would.

Under the present circumstances I'm sure you're right and my sarcastic implication is wrong. My casual assessment of these situations is rooted in the era prior to smart-phones and the omnipresent security cameras .

It appears that some cops, those with time on the job, are pre-consciously programmed by the circumstances of that pre-video era and behave reflexively. So you're right and I was mistaken.
One of the good things to come out having cameras everywhere. Also one of the prime reasons that I advocate for body cameras on ALL police 100 percent of the time they are on duty.

Cops do what they're told by their boss, that simple. We like to believe they are great thinkers, but truth is they simply are not. They follow the leader pretty well. That's it. Aside from something in a Hollywood movie, when's the last time you saw/read a news report of some cop coming up with a clever solution? Doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back