Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
What exactly did he do that made the cop go after him anyway?
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.
Multiple lawns, trespassing, dressed suspiciously in all black.

Then ignored police instruction.
Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.
It wasn't open areas it was people's gardens

and as for being dressed all in black - it's suspicious in itself.

People dressed all in black are usually folk that don't want to be identified.

You're the one asking the questions but somehow don't want to hear the answers.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.

Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.
No, its the combination of looking like a criminal, while running through your property. Sorry, but you cant do both of those things at the same time and not expect people to be alarmed.

He should have just apologized, which is what innocent people do.
Apologized for what?
He had the demeanor of a criminal so he was treated as such. Im glad they caught him.
Demeanor? He was treated as a criminal before he had any interaction with the police. Caught him doing what exactly?
He should have apologized for alarming people by running through their properties. He was uncooperative. Thats what criminals do. He got what he deserved.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

It was people’s lawns, otherwise known as an open area. That’s not trespassing and I don’t think he was charged with it

Being dressed in black isn’t probable cause. Lots of people dress in black. It was broad daylight for crying out loud.

No reason to tase him.

No, its the combination of looking like a criminal, while running through your property.
Looking like a criminal?

I think you may have inadvertently hit the nail on the head here. He “looked” like a criminal.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

It was people’s lawns, otherwise known as an open area. That’s not trespassing and I don’t think he was charged with it

Being dressed in black isn’t probable cause. Lots of people dress in black. It was broad daylight for crying out loud.

No reason to tase him.
I know trespassing laws are different in the USA to the UK but it's semantics. You're cutting about other folks properties dressed suspiciously all in black, then ignore police instruction when confronted by the Police and it then emerges you've got drugs on you and are on parole for being a thief and joy rider.

I'm sorry but the odds are stacked against him.

I know lunatics are hell-bent on blaming the Police for everything but I'm glad this guy done his job responding to concerned neighbors.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

No reason to tase him.
I know trespassing laws are different in the USA to the UK but it's semantics. You're cutting about other folks properties dressed suspiciously all in black, then ignore police instruction when confronted by the Police and it then emerges you've got drugs on you and are on parole for being a thief and joy rider.

I know lunatics are hell-bent on blaming the Police for everything but I'm glad this guy done his job responding to concerned neighbors.
The odds are stacked against him. That much is true.

Being dressed in black is close to the lamest excuse for probable cause I’ve ever heard.

Still no reason to tase him.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Cherry picker Tommy is at it again. Police do good work 99% of the time, but that isn't the juicy stuff that the Tommies of the world love to feed on.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Obeying the cop might have been in order too Dimmer
he was just " bucking the agenda"

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

No reason to tase him.

Being dressed in black is close to the lamest excuse for probable cause I’ve ever heard.

You're not getting it though - of course you can't just go around tasering folk because of what they are wearing but context is king - dressed like that, moving around people's gardens is suspicious. It's about the picture that's built up and any reason and justification thereafter. You're also continuing to ignore the fact that he ignored Police instruction - and then was tasered. That's a big thing too.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.

No reason to tase him.

You're not getting it though - of course you can't just go around tasering folk because of what they are wearing but context is king - dressed like that, moving around people's gardens is suspicious. It's about the picture that's built up and any reason and justification thereafter. You're also continuing to ignore the fact that he ignored Police instruction - and then was tasered. That's a big thing too.
I agree. He ignored police instruction. Not a good idea. But not a reason to be tasered.

Being dressed in black is not suspicious. Especially in broad daylight. You shouldn’t have to worry about being harassed by police when you pick your clothes.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.

Notice how they base the entire story on what the mother says not on police reports, or what the home owners say? Tommy, that means the article is BS and that they are manipulating fools.
And Tommy, that means you.......

People all dressed up in dark winter clothes in the summer warrant suspicion
He deserved tasing Way More than Babbit deserved being murdered

Last edited:

The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

Of course he wasnt a black teenager in Klan country.

The kid was unarmed and visiting his girlfriend. His criminal record amounted to joy riding on a golf cart and he had his Mams marijuana . Obviously a major criminal.

A few years ago a Welsh rugby international "stole" a golf cart and drove it down the M4 whilst pissed. He became a national hero and everyone thought he was a character.

Of course he wasnt a black teenager in Klan country.
Wow you really are a hard headed Dimmer aren't you?

Forum List

Back