Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

No charges. Now they need to go after the cop and the corrupt system that locked this innocent kid up.

Yep, that's what the commies want in this country, go after a police officer that followed procedure and did nothing wrong. It's not a surprise in the spike of crime we've had over the last year, but commies don't have the intelligence to figure out why it's happening.

No charges. Now they need to go after the cop and the corrupt system that locked this innocent kid up.

Yep, that's what the commies want in this country, go after a police officer that followed procedure and did nothing wrong. It's not a surprise in the spike of crime we've had over the last year, but commies don't have the intelligence to figure out why it's happening.
He assaulted an innocent kid standing on his girlfriends porch. He should be taken off the streets.

He assaulted an innocent kid standing on his girlfriends porch. He should be taken off the streets.

No, he subdued an uncooperative suspect. Police don't taser or shoot people for shits and giggles.

In commie cities across the country police are either leaving for the suburbs and towns, or otherwise taking an early retirement at record numbers. We had a zoom meeting with our chief of police a few weeks ago. Nobody except me attended because it was rescheduled. Basically he and I had a one on one for about an hour. He told me when he applied to be a police officer in our city in 1990, he was up against 700 other applicants. Today he said, when they look for new officers, they are lucky to get 25 applications, and a good percentage of them fail the first test. Others fail additional metrics the police department uses along the way.

About a week later one of my lifelong friends stopped over. His son (not being able to get a job near the city) finally got an offer in a town about an hour away from here. He too said when he applied, he was with 200 other applicants. They had a hiring period last month and got three applications. That was only the applications. It's unknown if any of them passed the test.

As our chief put it, nobody wants to be a police officer any longer thanks to all the negativity the MSM and liberals have inflicted on our police officers. Now you have this dementia patient and his party wanting to get rid of qualified immunity, which means police officers could be sued by just about anybody. WTF wants a job like that? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Democrats are the disciples of Satan, and now evil is winning the game as they carry out his orders.

No, he subdued an uncooperative suspect. Police don't taser or shoot people for shits and giggles.

In commie cities across the country police are either leaving for the suburbs and towns, or otherwise taking an early retirement at record numbers. We had a zoom meeting with our chief of police a few weeks ago. Nobody except me attended because it was rescheduled. Basically he and I had a one on one for about an hour. He told me when he applied to be a police officer in our city in 1990, he was up against 700 other applicants. Today he said, when they look for new officers, they are lucky to get 25 applications, and a good percentage of them fail the first test. Others fail additional metrics the police department uses along the way.

About a week later one of my lifelong friends stopped over. His son (not being able to get a job near the city) finally got an offer in a town about an hour away from here. He too said when he applied, he was with 200 other applicants. They had a hiring period last month and got three applications. That was only the applications. It's unknown if any of them passed the test.

As our chief put it, nobody wants to be a police officer any longer thanks to all the negativity the MSM and liberals have inflicted on our police officers. Now you have this dementia patient and his party wanting to get rid of qualified immunity, which means police officers could be sued by just about anybody. WTF wants a job like that? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Democrats are the disciples of Satan, and now evil is winning the game as they carry out his orders.
Thoughts and prayers Ray.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.
The video supplied is edited snd incomplete

What is the media hiding that we are not allowed to see?

Therefore Brit voyeurs are not entitled to an explaination or an apology

Came to mind to check how things in this incident turned out and as expected by some of us the trooper was canned.

That doesn't surprise me. Why do you think law breakers are so emboldened today? That probably never would have happened 30 years ago. As we empower criminals and weaken our authority over them, we will have more and more things like this happening. It's almost to the point we can't find new police officers as it is. Nobody wants to do that job anymore thanks to the MSM and lack of support for our officers.

Forum List

Back