Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine that he had cooperated with the trooper......he would have probably went peacefully to jail. But nope....They now want to fight with the cops. Dumbasses.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Because the cop said he looked suspicious.
Black folks are always suspect.
As far as I am concerned, EVERYONE a cop comes into a situation with is a potential threat. But what the hell, right? Why should he want to go home to his Wife and kids each night. Black, White, Yellow, Brown - always watch your ass around these folks nowadays. the COP is now a target.

The amount of orders cops can give people seems oppressive to me.
What would you change it to?

Are you interested in police protection or not?

Because, if not, give me my machine guns and leave me alone.
Make a reasonable suspicion an actual reasonable suspicion and not so broad that it can basically be that cops can treat you like trash anytime they feel like it.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
What exactly did he do that made the cop go after him anyway?
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.
Multiple lawns, trespassing, dressed suspiciously in all black.

Then ignored police instruction.
Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.

I would challenge you to carry a badge and a gun (as well as a uniform) for a week. We'll see (1) how many times you piss your pants and (2) how many times you come into contact with the assholes that are dressed in black, have their faces covered, wearing hoodies and staring at you like they want to kill you, call you every vulgar name in the book, spit on you etc.

I PROMISE you, you will have a complete understanding of life.

Last edited:
Not where I live.
Sorry you live in such an oppressed society.

So teaching your kids not to tresspass is being oppressed ?
He cut between two houses. Who put the giant rod up your ass?

Still tresspassing.
Is only robbing one or two banks better than robbing four?
Nope. Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk on open property. It’s only trespassing if you are told to leave and you refuse.

Otherwise you could arrest anyone who knocks on your door, for example.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine that he had cooperated with the trooper......he would have probably went peacefully to jail. But nope....They now want to fight with the cops. Dumbasses.
Just imagine if he received the same benefit of the doubt and consideration as white kids and wasn’t treated as suspect.

Last edited:
He fought the cop?
Once again, whip out those impossible standards.

Suspect is reported for suspicious behavior. Cop investigates. The suspicious character ignores a reasonable request by a cop. Cop must stand there all day and get no response.

That's what you are asking for.

Not where I live.
Sorry you live in such an oppressed society.

So teaching your kids not to tresspass is being oppressed ?
He cut between two houses. Who put the giant rod up your ass?

Still tresspassing.
Is only robbing one or two banks better than robbing four?
Nope. Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk on open property. It’s only trespassing if you are told to leave and you refuse.

Otherwise you could arrest anyone who knocks on your door, for example.
Many times it’s suspicious behaviour ffs normal folk don’t dress all in black and take short cuts through peoples property

this is really simple stuff

someone just accessing through your property quite the thing wouldn’t make you suspicious?

you’re either not quite at the races or a liar if you think that’s ok

in fact he’s lucky someone never shot him

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine if he received the same benefit of the doubt and consideration as white kids and wasted treated as suspect.
If any white kid outright ignores a cop, that white kid should be tased. THERE.

Now get your bullshit race narrative the fuck outta here.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine if he received the same benefit of the doubt and consideration as white kids and wasted treated as suspect.

Now get your bullshit race narrative the fuck outta here.

Now get your bullshit race narrative the fuck outta her
The white kid would never have had interaction with the police at all. That’s the point, dope.

Many times it’s suspicious behaviour ffs normal folk don’t dress all in black and take short cuts through peoples property

Guess you've never hung out with bikers or been to a biker bar. Even in summer, the majority of them dress in black shirts and black chaps. And, many of those people who ride motorcycles are upstanding types in their communities. Here in Amarillo, I actually knew Judge Ware, and he was a great person to hang out with, and yes, he often dressed in black and rode a Harley. Sorry, dressing all in black isn't suspicious in my book. I wear black sweats with a black tank top or t-shirt on a regular basis, as it's one of my favorite colors because it doesn't show dirt as much as others do.

Forum List

Back