Cop tasers teen standing on his girlfriends porch.

He was trespassing through various other properties.
He had drugs on him.
Was on parole for being a thief and a joyrider.
Wouldn't obey Police instruction.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine that he had cooperated with the trooper......he would have probably went peacefully to jail. But nope....They now want to fight with the cops. Dumbasses.
Just imagine that he had cooperated with the trooper......he would have probably went peacefully to jail. But nope....They now want to fight with the cops. Dumbasses.
Just imagine if he received the same benefit of the doubt and consideration as white kids and wasted treated as suspect.
If any white kid outright ignores a cop, that white kid should be tased. THERE.

Now get your bullshit race narrative the fuck outta here.

Now get your bullshit race narrative the fuck outta her
The white kid would never have had interaction with the police at all. That’s the point, dope.
That is a fucking cock sucking lie and you fucking know it.

I would wager that just on numbers alone, white people have twice as many interactions with police as Black people.

The difference is that for some reason some people don't know how to interact with police.

Don't ignore cop when he's talking to you. You might be accused of something you didn't do.

Don't start yelling at the cop for no damn reason.

Don't argue with a cop. He can't control anything. He's not a judge or a legislator.

Obey the law. Pretty simple one.

I am so worn out with you motherfuckers telling me that race is the reason certain people have bad interactions with police, and not the bullshit behavior.

Many times it’s suspicious behaviour ffs normal folk don’t dress all in black and take short cuts through peoples property

Guess you've never hung out with bikers or been to a biker bar. Even in summer, the majority of them dress in black shirts and black chaps. And, many of those people who ride motorcycles are upstanding types in their communities. Here in Amarillo, I actually knew Judge Ware, and he was a great person to hang out with, and yes, he often dressed in black and rode a Harley. Sorry, dressing all in black isn't suspicious in my book. I wear black sweats with a black tank top or t-shirt on a regular basis, as it's one of my favorite colors because it doesn't show dirt as much as others do.
Not one damn thing wrong with bikers. Some of the best people I know.

You are clearly missing the point.

Somebody walking with a hoodie on and black clothes crossing several properties and not responding to police officers when they have questions, is a perfect combination for somebody to get their ass tased at the minimum.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Just imagine if he received the same benefit of the doubt and consideration as white kids and wasted treated as suspect.

The white kid would never have had interaction with the police at all. That’s the point, dope.

I would wager that just on numbers alone, white people have twice as many interactions with police as Black people.

The difference is that for some reason some people don't know how to interact with police.

Don't ignore cop when he's talking to you. You might be accused of something you didn't do.

Don't argue with a cop. He can't control anything. He's not a judge or a legislator.

I am so worn out with you motherfuckers telling me that race is the reason certain people have bad interactions with police, and not the bullshit behavior.
I don’t lie like you, dumbfuck.

Blacks are always seen as suspect while doing the same ordinary shit as everyone else.
There is not a thing suspect about a teen cutting through yards, wearing black, visiting their girlfriends or even being mouthy. The only possible reason to suspect him of wrongdoing was his appearance.

Blacks are always seen as suspect while doing the same ordinary shit as everyone else.
If that's true, why do they act like suspects when a cop talks to them? Like this non-black kid in Florida.

There is not a thing suspect about a teen cutting through yards, wearing black, visiting their girlfriends or even being mouthy. The only possible reason to suspect him of wrongdoing was his appearance.
Or somebody reported it?

And not responding to a police officer IS SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR, YOU DUMB FUCK!!!

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

I'm fairly certain that I'm older than most of you. I have a clear memory of "back in the day" what would happen to you if you talked shit to a cop. You would "fall up the stairs" on the way to the police station. the number of times you might "fall" would be how much you wanted to continue to run your mouth.

Now, on the other hand if- and I know this from experience - you said "Yes Sir" and "No Sir" and acted like a decent human being, you were treated like a decent person.

That's the bottom line. Quit this bullshit "thug" act and behave yourself. Stop acting like the vulgar rap shit that you young people listen to relentlessly. 99% of you are just scared assholes that think you are something "special".

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Gonna please stop being an absolute homo

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Funny - I have been to Scotland on numerous occasions and (at least in Edinburgh) saw the same damned thugs, both black and white, as those who wander the streets in nearly every American city.

Just a few stats for your dumb ass:

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Funny - I have been to Scotland on numerous occasions and (at least in Edinburgh) saw the same damned thugs, both black and white, as those who wander the streets in nearly every American city.

Just a few stats for your dumb ass:

and?

Scotland is an overwhelmingly white country - the fact you claim to have seen blacks up to no good means you're actually saying that the small amount of blacks you've actually seen in Edinburgh are criminals - which actually counters your point.

Why wouldn't Scotland, a white country, have white criminals? yet in one of the whitest countries in the world the few blacks you did see, were causing it :102:

Engage your brain and think about what you're actually saying.

If that's true, why do they act like suspects when a cop talks to them? Like this non-black kid in Florida.

Or somebody reported it?

Or somebody reported it?

The officer initiated the interaction because the kid “appeared suspicious”, dumbfuck.

He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.

Try English, ya British hillbilly.

Americas police forces are out of control. I dont need to fill in the demographics on this one. You already know.

All he had to do was comply. NEXT!

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

Last edited:
He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
What exactly did he do that made the cop go after him anyway?
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.
Multiple lawns, trespassing, dressed suspiciously in all black.

Then ignored police instruction.
Not trespassing. You are allowed to walk in open areas unless specifically told not to. Dressed in black? That’s reason now to be harassed by police? Jesus, people really do love police states.

I would challenge you to carry a badge and a gun (as well as a uniform) for a week. We'll see (1) how many times you piss your pants and (2) how many times you come into contact with the assholes that are dressed in black, have their faces covered, wearing hoodies and staring at you like they want to kill you, call you every vulgar name in the book, spit on you etc.

I PROMISE you, you will have a complete understanding of life.
There’s a different balance that needs to be struck. If police don’t treat others with respect, they will lose respect of the population. If they lose respect, they’re at greater danger and so is everyone else.

Suspect is reported for suspicious behavior. Cop investigates. The suspicious character ignores a reasonable request by a cop. Cop must stand there all day and get no response.
Reading the story, it appears there was no report of suspicious behavior. I think you invented that line.

We gotta stop calling everyone suspicious. Paranoia is really tearing us apart.

Obeying the cop might have been in order too Dimmer
No reason to taser him. None whatsoever.

The kid refused to turn around to face the officer and he refused to take his hands out of his pockets. The kid was already on
He had drugs on him.

But yeah.

White supremacy.
And he was Black.
Exactly, no white person would be so ignorant to do all the stupid things this black dreg did.
What exactly did he do that made the cop go after him anyway?
He cut across someones lawn en route to his girlfriends house. A bollocking might have been in order. Maybe.
Was he hopping fences?

Doesn't matter. The kid was cutting through yards, which is trespassing.

Forum List

Back