cop who killed daunte right get second charge

Well, cops are supposed to only shoot a suspect during a life or death situation. There are multiple levels in between first contact and morgue. To include subduing, and taking into custody.
What you have to realize is that physical confrontation is a KEY component of a police officer's job. Something that 99.9% of female cops are incapable of doing with your average street thug.
A 12 gauge is a very effective tool in a confrontation. If necessary, so is 00 buckshot.

Oh yeah...nursing right? Denny's Waitress? Second grade teacher?

Look bud...there is stress, and then there is big Tyrone trying to rip your head off your shoulders stress.

Women have ZERO...NONE...ZILCH command presence...none.

Do you think your average gang banger has any respect or fears some 5'4" jabberin assed white woman?
Put two 9mm JHP through his chest and ask his next of kin.

Well I'll tell you what hoss...you can have ten split tails and I will take one competent man and we will see who walks out in better condition.

Women are not built for this shit, and they consistently fail at it.

They are the weaker sex and they consistently prove it mentally, and physically. Not all...but enough.

doubt me, go on YouTube and type in 'Female cops gets her ass kicked'

Stay the fuck home, or get a job in a flower shop.
Bee allergy ? = hazardous duty pay ?

Executing her will stop police violence.

Has any white cop killed a black lately? I havent heard of a case in a while. Why is that?

Well I'll tell you what hoss...you can have ten split tails and I will take one competent man and we will see who walks out in better condition.

Women are not built for this shit, and they consistently fail at it.

They are the weaker sex and they consistently prove it mentally, and physically. Not all...but enough.

doubt me, go on YouTube and type in 'Female cops gets her ass kicked'

Stay the fuck home, or get a job in a flower shop.
Why 10? I have two daughters. One is a Zuumba instructor and EMT, while the other is an Army officer. Better not tangle with either one because I hear ICU beds are in short supply and you better have good health insurance.

Well, cops are supposed to only shoot a suspect during a life or death situation. There are multiple levels in between first contact and morgue. To include subduing, and taking into custody.
What you have to realize is that physical confrontation is a KEY component of a police officer's job. Something that 99.9% of female cops are incapable of doing with your average street thug.
Wrong answer, penis breath!

Why 10? I have two daughters. One is a Zuumba instructor and EMT, while the other is an Army officer. Better not tangle with either one because I hear ICU beds are in short supply and you better have good health insurance.
I would whip both of those broads asses at the same time while eating a sandwich.

they are going a bit over board for an accident. good lord.
This is what happens with wokeism. Won't be long before they won't have to worry about defunding the police, because no one will want to be part of the police force.

You sound like some of my wife's students. Most smartened up the third or fourth time she dumped them on the floor...though I figure you wouldn't.
I could probably whip 99.5% of the women on this planet. There are that .5% out there who might take me, but I think even that is high.

I could probably whip 99.5% of the women on this planet. There are that .5% out there who might take me, but I think even that is high.
You seem to be having delusions of grandeur.

Or more likely, delusions of adequacy. You'd probably need at least a dozen dumps onto the floor, and maybe a knee in the crotch.

You seem to be having delusions of grandeur.

Or more likely, delusions of adequacy. You'd probably need at least a dozen dumps onto the floor, and maybe a knee in the crotch.
No...I know what women are capable of. I was a physical training instructor in the military for many years. I have trained both sexes. I know exactly what women are capable of at the upper average tier of physical conditioning. In comparison with men, not very much. Now, are there roided up, he/she things our there who might be able to take me? Yeah sure.
But that's not natural. A normally fueled broad would get her ever loving ass kicked.

No...I know what women are capable of. I was a physical training instructor in the military for many years. I have trained both sexes. I know exactly what women are capable of at the upper average tier of physical conditioning. In comparison with men, not very much. Now, are there roided up, he/she things our there who might be able to take me? Yeah sure.
But that's not natural. A normally fueled broad would get her ever loving ass kicked.

My wife just watched that-neither of those girls have any idea WTF they're doing. She would be happy to fight him, though she would want him to be absolutely clear beforehand that he might end up seriously injured. (Note: my wife was a martial arts instructor for more than fifteen years.)

My brother has never been able to even come close to keeping up with my wife. My brother is a Marine NCO-he said she would have ZERO problem with the Marine (men's) PT test.

My wife just watched that-neither of those girls have any idea WTF they're doing. She would be happy to fight him, though she would want him to be absolutely clear beforehand that he might end up seriously injured. (Note: my wife was a martial arts instructor for more than fifteen years.)

My brother has never been able to even come close to keeping up with my wife. My brother is a Marine NCO-he said she would have ZERO problem with the Marine (men's) PT test.
I'm sure she is a top notch athlete, martial artist and spouse.

Forum List

Back