Coppin State University teacher Calls for Gun Owners to Be Shot

Combine all of those countries and they have a tiny fraction of the number of mass shootings the U.S. has had.

Next.
Ya cause you claim we can stop firearms from getting to shooters when those Countries can NOT. Retard.

Apparently they can do it way better than us. Since we have more mass shootings than the entire rest of the first world combined and then some.

You dumb, pathetic fucking retard.

Yet you ignore that the biggest mass shooting EVER was in Norway which enjoys the sorts of laws you support and that single shooting killed more than all of ours combined over the last 20 years.

GOOD JOB!
Wow you are all kinds of full of shit tonight you dumbfuck. There have been more people killed so far just this year in mass shootings in this country than probably in all of Norway's history.

Mass Shootings in 2015 - Mass Shooting Tracker

But go ahead and delete my post if it hurts your feelings asshole.

The problem with your little mass shooting tracker is it counts family killers in the same group when we all know that a mass shooting as defined is where a asshole kills random people. And as such the Breivik killings dwarf everything that has been seen in this country so feel free to go fuck yourself moron.

2011 Norway attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh yeah let me go ahead and tweak the criteria however the hell I want too. :fu:

It's worth a try. Let's set up pilot programs in the inner cities.

Forum List

Back