Cops burglarize U.S. Reps office

Chicago Cops Burglarized U.S. Rep’s Office as Protest Raged. They Made Popcorn, Drank Coffee, Napped.

Lightfoot, at times visibly angry and tearful during the Thursday press conference, said the officers “demonstrated a total disregard for their colleagues [and] for the badge” and should be held accountable. She said she and her team were “enraged” when they learned of the incident. None of the 13 officers has been identified, and she urged them to come forward before investigators find them.
Awww, poor Demoncrats, some cops were taking a break and needed to use his office.

Now the Mayor of Murder City USA is outraged, because eating popcorn and making coffee is far worse than all the rioting, looting, and murders that go on her city.
Interesting point of view. I can understand the Representative and the the Mayor, but it wasn't your men and it wasn't your office, so I see why you make light of it. They certainly looked like they were in kickback city.
View attachment 348947
The same Democrats are complaining that cops are cracking skulls of “peaceful protesters”. Why would they need to be out doing anything against peaceful protesters?
Plus, the elected official doesn’t own the office, it’s government property, which is why they probably chose to use it.

What is also nice about this is that the officers were under video tape the whole time. If some "peaceful protester" aka rioter accused them of brutality, staying there gave them protection from possible charges.

They had no clue they were being taped as those tapes are now going to be used against them.
Suspect with everything else going on, their commander will probably just chew their ass for being stupid enough to be seen on camera.

Chicago Cops Burglarized U.S. Rep’s Office as Protest Raged. They Made Popcorn, Drank Coffee, Napped.

Lightfoot, at times visibly angry and tearful during the Thursday press conference, said the officers “demonstrated a total disregard for their colleagues [and] for the badge” and should be held accountable. She said she and her team were “enraged” when they learned of the incident. None of the 13 officers has been identified, and she urged them to come forward before investigators find them.
Awww, poor Demoncrats, some cops were taking a break and needed to use his office.

Now the Mayor of Murder City USA is outraged, because eating popcorn and making coffee is far worse than all the rioting, looting, and murders that go on her city.
Interesting point of view. I can understand the Representative and the the Mayor, but it wasn't your men and it wasn't your office, so I see why you make light of it. They certainly looked like they were in kickback city.
View attachment 348947
The same Democrats are complaining that cops are cracking skulls of “peaceful protesters”. Why would they need to be out doing anything against peaceful protesters?
Plus, the elected official doesn’t own the office, it’s government property, which is why they probably chose to use it.

What is also nice about this is that the officers were under video tape the whole time. If some "peaceful protester" aka rioter accused them of brutality, staying there gave them protection from possible charges.

They had no clue they were being taped as those tapes are now going to be used against them.
Suspect with everything else going on, their commander will probably just chew their ass for being stupid enough to be seen on camera.

Where could the police officers have gone to lie low that would have been better? It really didn't sound like that terrible of an option, using and protecting a government office, during that kind of crazy evening. If the officer weren't there, there is a good chance Rep. Rush's office would have been reduced to rubble.

View attachment 348947

Where could the police officers have gone to lie low that would have been better? It really didn't sound like that terrible of an option, using and protecting a government office, during that kind of crazy evening. If the officer weren't there, there is a good chance Rep. Rush's office would have been reduced to rubble.
Beats me. I'm in Tennessee and not sure what their detail was or how long they hung out or if the door was unlocked. I only saw the visual, read the story, don't know if their boss was contacted for comment, etc. Didn't look like they used the office to set up a command post and I will bet the Representative had clean restrooms. :)

Forum List

Back