Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
Strange, she has no ID. This is typical bullshit brought by Social Justice warriors to cause trouble. The give away is not having ID. I bet she was reported by a nice straight woman who was being leered at by this botch.

With a few exceptions, there is no legal requirement to have an ID on you.

Is that your idea of Tea Party small government?

there is no legal requirement. but how many on here leaves their home to go out without an ID. I always have mine with me.

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!

"Your" Bathroom paranoia? What? Funny. Like the story you quoted, it's more like a bizarre three stooges plotline than a moralistic example.

Possibly but given the comments on this thread there is a question about what it is...no ID? Get out....and I'll bet five bucks he/she had an ID

She might have had an ID, but no legal reason to show it.
You must show ID if questioned by the Police.

In the US, there is no law requiring people to carry papers of any kind. You are required to carry a license to do some things like driving, but otherwise, no.
As far as federal laws are concerned,
most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype
Most I've seen do. You have any evidence to back your claim that "most" don't dress like men?

thanks for your made up nonsense and bigotry.

:cuckoo:
It's not made up. I went to school on Capitol Hill in Seattle, THE gay area. I'm speaking from experience, I asked for evidence to the contrary. Which you haven't produced, dyke.

everyone in seattle wears flannel.

that has zero to do with how all lesbians dress

I'm also not a lesbian. I understand you hate women and you think that's some type of insult.

pissant. :cuckoo:
He's helpless and he rages over his helplessness.

That's the risk you take when playing dress up.
Yes...women should be wearing skirts and dresses....not pants, right?
No Bodee, women should be able to wear pants. I have less of a problem with you beaver chompers than trannys to be honest. At least you recognize you like WOMEN. Real women.
What's it like to be so impotent?
Lol...wow. Don't worry about my sexual health unless you want some conversion therapy that works. Maybe you're just mad your face and swollen body makes men impotent temporarily, dyke.

That's the risk you take when playing dress up.
Yes...women should be wearing skirts and dresses....not pants, right?
No Bodee, women should be able to wear pants. I have less of a problem with you beaver chompers than trannys to be honest. At least you recognize you like WOMEN. Real women.
What's it like to be so impotent?
Lol...wow. Don't worry about my sexual health unless you want some conversion therapy that works. Maybe you're just mad your face and swollen body makes men impotent temporarily, dyke.
Classic impotence fantasy. That women would want you. Rage on, little impotent one. Too bad you have no power against Gay people.

Trannys aren't a huge threat in this whole thing, it's men dressing up like women to get access to their victims.

Trannys should be interned or executed but they're not the problem here.
And you rage because you are so helpless. :lol:
You wish this was rage.
Impotent rage. Because you have no power to do what you want. :D And Gay Equal Rights roll on. :clap:
I see you just wish a man wouldn't go limp looking at you. Keep compensating with your dykedom, Bodee. Everyone knows you're a dick hungry dyke wanting a cock in your life.

People chopping each others heads and playing soccer with em on the other side of the planet, and the news highlight in the US is who can get in which shitting room.

Gotta love the USA.........................

Trannys aren't a huge threat in this whole thing, it's men dressing up like women to get access to their victims.

Trannys should be interned or executed but they're not the problem here.
And you rage because you are so helpless. :lol:
You wish this was rage.
Impotent rage. Because you have no power to do what you want. :D And Gay Equal Rights roll on. :clap:
I see you just wish a man wouldn't go limp looking at you. Keep compensating with your dykedom, Bodee. Everyone knows you're a dick hungry dyke wanting a cock in your life.
You are still helpless. Gay Americans are gaining our equal rights and you cannot do a thing about it. :lol:

People chopping each others heads and playing soccer with em on the other side of the planet, and the news highlight in the US is who can get in which shitting room.

Well, you know how the RW likes to dwell on shit.

Like how you dwell on some good REAL dick instead of your partner's dildo, dyke?
Still raging in your impotence over Gay Americans walking around free with civil rights, aren't you? :lol: Where's your power, Little Impotent One?

Like how you dwell on some good REAL dick instead of your partner's dildo, dyke?
Still raging in your impotence over Gay Americans walking around free with civil rights, aren't you? :lol: Where's your power, Little Impotent One?
Bitch...your accusations of rage mean squat. We all know you want some real dick so stop playing and go get some.

Bitch...your accusations of rage mean squat. We all know you want some real dick so stop playing and go get some.

Say "dick" 100 times, means you really craving for one...

I didnt count but, you pretty close...

Say "dick" 100 times, means you really craving for one...

I didnt count but, you pretty close...
Little Impotent One is certainly giving us a view of his inner thoughts, isn't he?

Forum List

Back