Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Well, you know how the RW likes to dwell on shit.
Like how you dwell on some good REAL dick instead of your partner's dildo, dyke?
Still raging in your impotence over Gay Americans walking around free with civil rights, aren't you? :lol: Where's your power, Little Impotent One?
Bitch...your accusations of rage mean squat. We all know you want some real dick so stop playing and go get some.

Say "dick" 100 times, means you really craving for one...

I didnt count but, you pretty close...
Little Impotent One is certainly giving us a view of his inner thoughts, isn't he?
Poor lesbo...thinks repeating herself changes facts. Go get a dick, Miss Warrior. Lmao

Like how you dwell on some good REAL dick instead of your partner's dildo, dyke?
Still raging in your impotence over Gay Americans walking around free with civil rights, aren't you? :lol: Where's your power, Little Impotent One?
Bitch...your accusations of rage mean squat. We all know you want some real dick so stop playing and go get some.

Little Impotent One is certainly giving us a view of his inner thoughts, isn't he?
Poor lesbo...thinks repeating herself changes facts. Go get a dick, Miss Warrior. Lmao
So...how are you getting by with absolutely no power to change what is happening with gays and equal rights. We get legally married now. And you can't do anything about it, Little Impotent One. What ARE you going to do with no power to do anything to gay citizens?

You mean the facts that Gays can marry in all 50 states? The facts that you can't lock us up or kill us? You are so helpless. Can't do a thing about it, Little Impotent One.

Has anyone proved that it definitively happened?

How do they even know the cops weren't trannies?

This was so clearly a set up. Friggen scripted. I'll bet the lesbian or her friend was the caller in the first place and the camera work? It was rolling when the officers entered. And check out the placement. The framing is excellent.

You mean the facts that Gays can marry in all 50 states? The facts that you can't lock us up or kill us? You are so helpless. Can't do a thing about it, Little Impotent One.
You mean play house and pretend they're married by government decree?

So helpless...what can you do now? We are legally married....:lol:

Has anyone proved that it definitively happened?
Who NEEDS proof? Everyone is getting on their soap boxes and being self righteous about such a petty trivial issue. Anyone here ever seen, let alone been hassled, by anyone in a restroom, let alone cross dressers or transsexuals? I just want a nice clean stall with a lock on the bloody door.

Better hope the legal principle known as "simalarily situated" doesn't get destroyed. because if one male can be restricted access to a governmental mandated facility while another is allowed access because of an arbitray reason it opens everything up again

I can't see how I ne man with a cock can be determined so different then another man with a cock, but an opposite sex couple can be considered sI alar to a same sex couple

Careful what you ask for, you might get it.

That's the risk you take when playing dress up.
A-M-E-N. If she didn't want to be dragged from the ladies room, she shouldn't have dressed like a male.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Define "dressed like a male".

We keep hearing than tranny males wear dresses, so think opposite
And we go back to .... women wearing pants are dressed like men?

You like the arbitrary, right?

Better hope the legal principle known as "simalarily situated" doesn't get destroyed. because if one male can be restricted access to a governmental mandated facility while another is allowed access because of an arbitray reason it opens everything up again

I can't see how I ne man with a cock can be determined so different then another man with a cock, but an opposite sex couple can be considered sI alar to a same sex couple

Careful what you ask for, you might get it.
Careful what I am asking for? What is it you think I am asking for?

A-M-E-N. If she didn't want to be dragged from the ladies room, she shouldn't have dressed like a male.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Define "dressed like a male".

We keep hearing than tranny males wear dresses, so think opposite
And we go back to .... women wearing pants are dressed like men?

You like the arbitrary, right?
Women wearing pants are dressed like men?

People chopping each others heads and playing soccer with em on the other side of the planet, and the news highlight in the US is who can get in which shitting room.

Gotta love the USA.........................
Well, you know how the RW likes to dwell on shit.
I think you are a closet gay. You are obsessed with the male organ. You have been talking way too much about dicks to not be a closet gay guy. Why not just go out and find a boyfriend and get it over with.now that you have outed yourself on a public forum.

So you should decide what should be worn?

springtime-for-hitler.jpg

Forum List

Back