cops shoot wrong person/nightmare

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
humans can be so screwed up
A naked, unidentified man, who is believed to have come from a nearby house party, broke into the Montview Boulevard home
Black and the boy’s father tried to pull the attacker off the boy, even smashing a vase over his head,
looks like a bad shoot
Homeowner killed by police had shot naked home intruder trying to drown his grandson in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online
Report say the cop never even entered the home... Just went cowboy and started unloading, through presumably a window or door... grossly negligent. And 1rst degree manslaughter at the very least.

A naked, unidentified man, who is believed to have come from a nearby house party, broke into the Montview Boulevard home
Black and the boy’s father tried to pull the attacker off the boy, even smashing a vase over his head,
looks like a bad shoot
Homeowner killed by police had shot naked home intruder trying to drown his grandson in a bathtub | Daily Mail Online

As a guess, this victim was white.

looks like a bad shoot

yes

looks like a bad shoot

yes

Explains why you think it is a bad shoot. If the victim had been black you would be on here cheering the cops and screaming they didn’t have a choice. If they had hesitated one second they would have died.

looks like a bad shoot

yes

Explains why you think it is a bad shoot. If the victim had been black you would be on here cheering the cops and screaming they didn’t have a choice. If they had hesitated one second they would have died.
No if he had been black it would have been a simple case of " crime prevention"

looks like a bad shoot
It's called a "bad" shooting. We had a case that a shop owner got shot by stake out Deputy with a gun in his hand. His last words were "Huh and turned around, withthe gun in his hand." Rule: Never turn around with a gun in your hand". They found a letter from the Sheriff stating that his shop was going to be staked out to try to catch a armed robber who had done several in the area. Sad but true. Polk County Fla 1981

looks like a bad shoot
It's called a "bad" shooting. We had a case that a shop owner got shot by stake out Deputy with a gun in his hand. His last words were "Huh and turned around, withthe gun in his hand." Rule: Never turn around with a gun in your hand". They found a letter from the Sheriff stating that his shop was going to be staked out to try to catch a armed robber who had done several in the area. Sad but true. Polk County Fla 1981
never turn around?? you mean when you are told by the cops to drop it ?
the commands have to be clear....the person must know it's a cop
this is common sense
..I can understand if a person would be confused/etc in the moments after someone said ''drop it'' and even if they said ''police'' before ''drop it'' so that they would turn to see what/who is yelling
....a lot of these cases are ''different'''
realistically thinking, if no one is expecting someone, and they hear something, they will naturally turn
..I can hear ''fine''...if someone talks to me, I can hear...but sometimes I have to ask my family to repeat things if they are talking to me--especially with their back to me

looks like a bad shoot

yes

hahahahahahhaah and hahahahahhahahahhaha
I've seen stupid replies like yours on the news' comments
this is NOTHING like some of these black, resisting, CRIMINALS being shot !!!!
ASterling armed and resisitng-not at home
MBrown--stealing from store, attacked a clerk, attacked cop-not at home
ASmith armed and evading ARREST-not at home
KScott armed and told to drop the weapon many times-not at home
Tamir Rice NOT in his home--waving what looked like a pistol in PUBLIC
MUCH different ---you cannot deny it
etc etc

Last edited:
looks like a bad shoot

AND I think Tryavon Martin was ''bad''..Zim should've went to jail
but that is one of the few
so I am fair/equal

looks like a bad shoot

yes

don't be stupid
if a white jackass gets shot, I am all for it
very stupid shit you people pull

Report say the cop never even entered the home... Just went cowboy and started unloading, through presumably a window or door... grossly negligent. And 1rst degree manslaughter at the very least.

Oh, did he shoot a white person? Because "Grossly negligent" never seems to come into play when you shoot black kids lying on the ground 16 times or a kid playing with a toy.

Oh, did he shoot a white person? Because "Grossly negligent" never seems to come into play when you shoot black kids lying on the ground 16 times or a kid playing with a toy.
see above posts--you also, are being ridiculous
this is nothing like those black shootings--not even close

looks like a bad shoot

I blame Oscar Ray Bolin. It was after him that almost all police became assholes.

Seriously, what about the 4th amendment?

What about police department training since that asshole is wrong?

Last edited:

Lol....what have you made s0n, like 50,000 posts on this topic basically saying the same thing!:113::113:

And what's changed?

DICK:2up:

Bad guys who dont put their hands up are gonna get their hats knocked off. Duh.That's the way its gonna be....tough shit on you! Trust me....a huge majority dont even bat an eyelash when a thug/savage gets his hat knocked off. The way they look at it it's probably saving lives!:flirtysmile4:

Only progressives watch the movie "Die Hard" and feel bad when Hans falls 100 stories!:aug08_031:

Last edited:
looks like a bad shoot

yes

etc etc

The biggest difference is the victim is white. Now of course you are upset. Not surprised.

This guy followed instructions and got shot. He was white.

It was a good. That is to say justified shooting according to the justice system.

He was unarmed.

In this case. As in the last one I said I had no problem with. The victim was armed. Are you suggesting that the police should have shouted instructions to the armed individual? Are you saying the police should have taken time to find out who the armed individual was?

It is undeniable that the victim was armed at the time of the shooting. He had a gun in his hand. So are the police supposed to take chances with an armed individual if that individual is white? How many cops will die if they do that? Is it worth dead cops to have them take a moment and find out what is going on?

etc etc

The biggest difference is the victim is white. Now of course you are upset. Not surprised.

This guy followed instructions and got shot. He was white.

It was a good. That is to say justified shooting according to the justice system.

He was unarmed.

In this case. As in the last one I said I had no problem with. The victim was armed. Are you suggesting that the police should have shouted instructions to the armed individual? Are you saying the police should have taken time to find out who the armed individual was?

It is undeniable that the victim was armed at the time of the shooting. He had a gun in his hand. So are the police supposed to take chances with an armed individual if that individual is white? How many cops will die if they do that? Is it worth dead cops to have them take a moment and find out what is going on?

1. 99.999999% of police shootings have NOTHING to do with race, as does this one
2. most of the blacks shot by police were resisting arrest/attacking/committing a crime or had committed one/ a REAL threat/etc
totally different from this one

see above posts--you also, are being ridiculous
this is nothing like those black shootings--not even close

No, those are often worse.

LaQuan McDonald was shot 16 times while he was lying on the ground. that's actually kind of worse.
..MBrown stealing, attacked a clerk, then attacked the cop
..KScott told to drop the weapon numerous times
..ASmith evading ARREST
..ASterling armed and told to put his hands on the car, then tazed, then tackled, THEN shot
McDonald had a knife like the jackass that just tried to cut the woman's throat !!!!!!
McDonald was NOT trying to protect his grandson
you people sound so ridiculous trying to make the black shootings sound worse or equal
very ridiculous
you just make your argument silly

Forum List

Back