Corey Lewandowksi tells the enemy he won't answer their F'ing questions

trump sure brought lawlessness with him, to washington dc :rolleyes:

that was clearly contempt of congress...you'd think?

trump sure brought lawlessness with him, to washington dc :rolleyes:

that was clearly contempt of congress...you'd think?
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson

The democrats care less about LAW and ORDER they in fact HATE law and order so anything they claim is law and order is merely totalitarianism wrapped in the flag to try and pull the wool over the eyes of America and Americans. It failed miserably in 2016 and its failing now! Oh and President Trump let Lewandowski go in June 2016! BEFORE the election,BEFORE that so called meeting at Trump Tower etc so he would know NOTHING about any silly Russian meddling crap. I love him standing up to the bastards.

At this point the Russian Collusion Conspiracy investigation is 100% political and a coup attempt

Last edited:
At this point the Russian Collusion Conspiracy investigation is 100% political and a coup attempt

Don't worry, I think Trump is safe for the rest of his term. The Democrats will win back the House and maybe the Senate this November, but its unlikely they will be able to remove Trump from office during this term. But Trump will lose the 2020 election. There is no way he is going to expand the map in terms of states won, and he won't win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania again. He is definitely a one term President.

Bottom Line: No matter how many times they ask, there was no conspiracy with Putin to collude to obstruct Hillary's Inevitable Election to destroy the American Republic.

Don't worry, I think Trump is safe for the rest of his term. The Democrats will win back the House and maybe the Senate this November, but its unlikely they will be able to remove Trump from office during this term. But Trump will lose the 2020 election. There is no way he is going to expand the map in terms of states won, and he won't win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania again. He is definitely a one term President.
They won't win the senate....I think they lose seats there and President Trump will EASILY win reelection. He came VERY close to winning Minnesota last time and New Hampshire. Virginia is a lost cause because of NoVa yankees control the entire state. He MIGHT be able to swing Colorado and New Mexico but who knows.

Corey Lewandowski told House Intel Democrats he wouldn't answer their 'f---ing' irrelevant questions: Report

LMAO! I love it! I see why President Trump hired him in the beginning! He is a fighter and won't take the enemies shit!

ooohhhh wow, he said the F word. What a tough guy?

oooh, Rumpleforeskin won't like that.

Apparently both Corey Lewandowski and Doornail Rump should be ashamed of themselves. No word on whether either one is even capable of that.

yep, that's what your brain washers told you and you must be good little minions and believe it, eh? yes siree! :rolleyes:

President Trump may or may not have been directly involved, but there was coordination between the Russians and the Trump campaign....

The "enemy"?

What country are you in again?

Lib please do you deny the left hate our guts and consider us the enemy? :eusa_hand:

Who is "our"?

Partisan hacks?

If that's who "our" is, it isn't "the left" that hates your guts. It's everybody.
pants on fire.jpg

yep, that's what your brain washers told you and you must be good little minions and believe it, eh? yes siree! :rolleyes:

President Trump may or may not have been directly involved, but there was coordination between the Russians and the Trump campaign....

Got proof?

Forum List

Back