Cori Bush Says Ban On Gas Stoves Is Actually Just ‘Regulating Indoor Air Pollution’

Not yet but, they're talking about 'regulating' them according to the OP. They're already regulated up the whazoo. Seems suspicious to me.
I would love to see the government case worker try to force their way into my house demanding that i give up my wolf gas stove..

R.9a33d25d31695751de21d4d00390c334

51hUafLClNL._AC_.jpg

Every million+ dollar custom home we build has gas appliances.
No one wants electric in expensive homes including the wealthy liberals we sell to.

So the question is almost too obvious to ask, but for these Leftists who want to go to EV's, electric stoves, and electric home heating, where do they think the electricity is going to come from? Seriously. They fight Nuclear power (and have made it non-feasible with irrational regulation), and the MUST realize that wind and solar cannot provide any baseload power.

What the Fuck?

CO2 isnt a pollutant...Marxists/Democrats would know this except they dont teach it in Science anymore.
Plant life cannot exist without CO2. Humans (or any other creatures) cannot exist without plant life. Too much of it however could be classified as a pollutant in that it can be harmful. (Ditto with salt, vitamins, even water etc.)

Should CO2 rise to roughly 5% of the air we breathe, it becomes toxic to humans and most other life.

CO2 in our atmosphere is about .04% which is about 1/3 of the optimum level for plant life on Plant Earth. Even around Kilauea in Hawaii, CO2 emissions are less than 1%.

Does CO2 raise temperatures on Plant Earth? I don't know. They say CO2 has increased by 67% since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Has it ever increased that much before there was industry? Scientists don't say. Is the world 67% warmer now than it was at the beginning of the industrial revolution? No it is not. It is a small fraction warmer than it was in 1850.

Fact: Climate has changed since there has been climate and will continue to change as long as there is climate.

I say continue to study our atmosphere and the effects on it. But our government would be far wiser and more beneficial to research ways to productively adapt to climate change instead of trying to change the climate.

Missouri Democratic Rep. Cori Bush said Wednesday during a hearing that regulating gas stoves is really just about regulating “indoor air pollution.”

Bush was giving her opening testimony during an Oversight Committee hearing about the need to regulate the common household appliance.

“I wish my Republican colleagues were as concerned about black and brown communities on the front lines of our climate crisis as they are about an appliance,” Bush said.

“This proposed rule is not a ban on gas stoves,” Bush insisted. “This proposed rule is not a ban on gas stoves! We are regulating indoor air pollution.”

Progs are the most stupid people on the planet.
sounds like a good plan. Gas stoves emit numerous pollutants, several of which (such as nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide) are known to damage our lungs and exacerbate respiratory issues.

If Cori would say “This proposed rule is not a ban on guns ! We are regulating the death of school children.”

I would say

Cori Bush for President 2024! :yes_text12:

sounds like a good plan. Gas stoves emit numerous pollutants, several of which (such as nitrogen dioxide and carbon monoxide) are known to damage our lungs and exacerbate respiratory issues.

If Cori would say “This proposed rule is not a ban on guns ! We are regulating the death of school children.”

I would say

Cori Bush for President 2024! :yes_text12:

She's brain dead.

Democrats are coming for America's AC units and refrigerators soon.

Eventually, Americans will own nothing and be happy... or else...

I think banning these stoves is overreach against personal freedom. Sure, we probably should regulate them to make them cleaner or at least edge the market towards such goals but to ban something that is used by millions of poor people to get by is kind of wrong.

Forum List

Back