Corker: Trump will be remembered for "the debasement of our nation"

Thank God for Corker speaking out.

Sen. Bob Corker unloaded on President Trump during a CNN interview today, stating that Trump will be most remembered for "the debasement of our nation." Corker also said that he "would not" support Trump again, though he stopped short of saying that Trump should be removed from office.

I admired Corker a man with integrity for speaking and telling us the truth about Trump.
This confirmed what we’ve been saying all along about this petulant kid president. A total disgrace.

The alt right and trumpbots can only look back because there is nothing to look forward to.
/----/ We look forward to Hildabeast not being in the White House for the next 7 1/2 years.
1234.jpg

So embarrassed for the country, particularly the nitwits and cowards and enemies of it who voted for Trump.
you sound like you're over the election, no kidding
What a stupid thing to say...as if the election itself is somehow more important than the actual presidential term....duh
so true, glad I didn't say it...it may take a while but there is a chance you too will get over it, gotta tell ya though, you sound as though trump numbered ya up pretty good.
Of course you implied it...as if people are still complaining about trump because of the election, and not his behavior since entering office...it was a stupid thing to say, and I'm sure you are very proud of yourself.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/5 - 10/23 -- 39.5 55.4 -15.9
Gallup 10/21 - 10/23 1500 A 36 58 -22
Rasmussen Reports 10/19 - 10/23 1500 LV 43 56 -13
Marist 10/15 - 10/17 928 RV 38 54 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1678 A 38 58 -20
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/16 1326 RV 41 54 -13
CNN 10/12 - 10/15 RV 38 57 -19
Emerson 10/12 - 10/14 820 RV 44 50 -6
Quinnipiac 10/5 - 10/10 1482 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval!

McConnell and Ryan still think they can get the treasonous fat senile old orange clown to aid them in more tax breaks for the rich. Of course, he will do that, and immediately throw them under the bus. Or sooner than that, should they not be able to pass the rich man's tax bill. So, we will have the GOP, one way or the other, going into the 2018 election badly fractured. Bannon will badly fracture the party, and the clown will go along.

Wow. Look at that. The polls say the shrilary is a LOCK for POTUS. Who knew!
No they didn't...the polls right before the election were pretty much in line with the popular vote results.

So embarrassed for the country, particularly the nitwits and cowards and enemies of it who voted for Trump.
What a stupid thing to say...as if the election itself is somehow more important than the actual presidential term....duh
so true, glad I didn't say it...it may take a while but there is a chance you too will get over it, gotta tell ya though, you sound as though trump numbered ya up pretty good.
Of course you implied it...as if people are still complaining about trump because of the election, and not his behavior since entering office...it was a stupid thing to say, and I'm sure you are very proud of yourself.
implied or not your claim was that it was stupid to say...implying that whoever said it is the stupid one and on this we both agree...

...and then there is this:

the claim you embarrassingly pretend is only implied but is actually made and of course incorrectly attributed to me by you.
"JakeStarkey, post: 18429615, member: 20412"]So embarrassed for the country, particularly the nitwits and cowards and enemies of it who voted for Trump.

to which I correctly replied:

to which you got caught embarrassingly saying:
as if people are still complaining about trump because of the election,

Now normally I would be merciful in suggesting you give up on your feeble attempt to save face, but this looks as though it is going to be a slam dunk for me so please do not take the left wing surrender position that seems to be so vogue lately

Last edited:
Polling Data

McConnell and Ryan still think they can get the treasonous fat senile old orange clown to aid them in more tax breaks for the rich. Of course, he will do that, and immediately throw them under the bus. Or sooner than that, should they not be able to pass the rich man's tax bill. So, we will have the GOP, one way or the other, going into the 2018 election badly fractured. Bannon will badly fracture the party, and the clown will go along.

No they didn't...the polls right before the election were pretty much in line with the popular vote results.
/—/ Nope, the polls had Hildabeast with 12% and a 90% chance of winning

Polling Data

Bull poo. They had her with a 93% chance of winning. maddow was crowing that trump was going to suffer worst defeat in the history of the country yada yada yada. She, and you, and the polls were wrong.

implied or not your claim was that it was stupid to say...implying that whoever said it is the stupid one and on this we both agree...

the claim you embarrassingly pretend is only implied but is actually made and of course incorrectly attributed to me by you.
"JakeStarkey, post: 18429615, member: 20412"]So embarrassed for the country, particularly the nitwits and cowards and enemies of it who voted for Trump.

Now normally I would be merciful in suggesting you give up on your feeble attempt to save face, but this looks as though it is going to be a slam dunk for me so please do not take the left wing surrender position that seems to be so vogue lately
No attempt to save face needed....you spout this same garbage quite often...you are the one protesting "too much"...please, talk some more....

Thank God for Corker speaking out.

Sen. Bob Corker unloaded on President Trump during a CNN interview today, stating that Trump will be most remembered for "the debasement of our nation." Corker also said that he "would not" support Trump again, though he stopped short of saying that Trump should be removed from office.

Corker who? He won't be remembered at all.......
Probably not, as nobody will remember individual names after hundreds of congresspeople throw the president under the bus.

No attempt to save face needed....you spout this same garbage quite often...you are the one protesting "too much"...please, talk some more....
you don't sound upset at all, no kidding...how's that?

you don't sound sound upset at all, no kidding...how's that?
Well, I am somewhat upset at the global embarrassment who is our President. I mean, we all knew he was a classless pig, devoid of any discernible morals or ethics. But , I admit, I am truly surprised by how utterly stupid Trump is. I did not see that one coming.

you don't sound sound upset at all, no kidding...how's that?
Well, I am somewhat upset at the global embarrassment who is our President. I mean, we all knew he was a classless pig, devoid of any discernible morals or ethics. But , I admit, I am truly surprised by how utterly stupid Trump is. I did not see that one coming.

lol...admit it now...I brought out the very best in you and your education...[if you had not gotten a liberal education you would have had the name of both candidates in that post]

Forum List

Back