Corona Virus Proves Trump Was Right on Borders and Trade

So very angry........guess the realization that you leftard commie fucks are hosed for this election cycle has hit you hard thus lashing out....there, there, 'tard', there, there....:itsok:

There's the flop sweat mess I didn't know I needed today. Thanks, Hoss.

Such anger! You are not going to change hearts and minds with angst like that.

(snicker)

Anger, Dale? Should I try convincing everyone that we are ruled by Maritime law and righteous chemtrail conspiracies instead?

You're a hoot, bud, thank you. :113:

Under the UCC, Flunky...aka "Statutory".

OK, Dale. If I ever need legal advice I'll be sure to run it by you and do the exact opposite. Have a terrific day.
Make sure you declare that you are a "person" per Black's Law dictionary, 5th edition!

There's the flop sweat mess I didn't know I needed today. Thanks, Hoss.

Such anger! You are not going to change hearts and minds with angst like that.

(snicker)

Anger, Dale? Should I try convincing everyone that we are ruled by Maritime law and righteous chemtrail conspiracies instead?

You're a hoot, bud, thank you. :113:

Under the UCC, Flunky...aka "Statutory".

OK, Dale. If I ever need legal advice I'll be sure to run it by you and do the exact opposite. Have a terrific day.
Make sure you declare that you are a "person" per Black's Law dictionary, 5th edition!

And you be sure to keep a license plate on that moped of yours.

This is a good example of a MORON

Proof positive you will swallow whatever pile of shit that MSDNC and CNN with feed you... Trump consolidated command and control. Your just too stupid to see it..
Billy bob you crack me up Unless you kiss his ass you can't work for him and those that kiss his ass are as unqualified as he is

Proof positive you will swallow whatever pile of shit that MSDNC and CNN with feed you... Trump consolidated command and control. Your just too stupid to see it..
Billy bob you crack me up Unless you kiss his ass you can't work for him and those that kiss his ass are as unqualified as he is
You are an ignorant fool... Your lies are sooooo aparant even the AP called you idiots out...

Got to love it.....

The AP confirmed Thursday, in an article titled “AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness,” that much of what Democrats are saying about Trump’s response to the coronavirus challenge is simply not true:

Democratic presidential contenders are describing the federal infectious-disease bureaucracy as rudderless and ill-prepared for the coronavirus threat because of budget cuts and ham-handed leadership by President Donald Trump. That’s a distorted picture. For starters, Trump hasn’t succeeded in cutting the budget.

He’s proposed cuts but Congress ignored him and increased financing instead. The National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention aren’t suffering from budget cuts that never took effect.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years.

Read the full AP fact check here.

Slow Eddie has be caught lieing .... Again...

Last edited:
On January 31, as the Corona Virus began making the news, Joe Biden said, “We have, right now, a crisis with the Corona Virus. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia — hysterical xenophobia — and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

President Donald John Trump had just imposed travel restrictions on Red China, including the quarantining of travelers returning home.

Closing the border made sense, which of course is why Biden and the rest of his party oppose it. Their hatred of the president has made them dumber than a kid eating a bag of lead chips.

Don Surber: Corona Virus proves Trump is correct

The Left are praying to Satan for a pandemic in America to take down Trump.
Of course you ignore Trump disbanding the CDC's response team! Why? Can't let anything tarnish your little tin god?

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response

Trump is not at fault for China failure to contain the virus, so had China great Healthcare system done it job then you would not need the CDC in this country to help figure out how to stop the spread...

Obama never wrote a book

I mean, that's just dumb.
The Chosen One never wrote his own stuff

bill ayers used to be his surrogate pen

but I dont know who it is recently

Of course you believe Bill Ayers wrote Obama's book. That makes a lot of sense. Do me a favor and post the video of Ayers when he claimed (super seriously too) that he wrote it. That would make my day.

In the meantime you actually have the author of Trump's book outright claiming Trump had little to do with it, but let's ignore that.
Ayers: I wrote Obama's book!

Are you in on the joke?

DISCLAIMER: Ayers is joking, of course.
Lying for a Terrorist, how Leftard of you.

You are an ignorant fool... Your lies are sooooo aparant even the AP called you idiots out...

Got to love it.....

The AP confirmed Thursday, in an article titled “AP FACT CHECK: Democrats distort coronavirus readiness,” that much of what Democrats are saying about Trump’s response to the coronavirus challenge is simply not true:

Democratic presidential contenders are describing the federal infectious-disease bureaucracy as rudderless and ill-prepared for the coronavirus threat because of budget cuts and ham-handed leadership by President Donald Trump. That’s a distorted picture. For starters, Trump hasn’t succeeded in cutting the budget.

He’s proposed cuts but Congress ignored him and increased financing instead. The National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention aren’t suffering from budget cuts that never took effect.

Some public health experts say a bigger concern than White House budgets is the steady erosion of a CDC grant program for state and local public health emergency preparedness — the front lines in detecting and battling new disease. But that decline was set in motion by a congressional budget measure that predates Trump.

“The CDC’s response has been excellent, as it has been in the past,” said John Auerbach, president of the nonpartisan Trust for America’s Health, which works with government at all levels to improve the nation’s response to high-risk health crises. Some Democrats have charged that Trump decimated the nation’s public health leadership, but Auerbach said CDC’s top scientific ranks have remained stable during the past three years.

Billy bob is this lying too"

So trumpf has put this guy in charge of stopping CV. The epitome of anti-science, running a program that's going to require a hell of a lot of science to stop it. And he doesn't know a single thing about any of it. Nothing. Has absolutely zero qualifications. It couldn't be someone from, say, the CDC, whose mission is fighting disease. You know, someone that's qualified. It has to be a Bible-pounding moron who has spent the last 3+ years sucking trumpf's ass. Makes a whole lot of sense.

We are so fucked.

Got to love it.....

So trumpf has put this guy in charge of stopping CV. The epitome of anti-science, running a program that's going to require a hell of a lot of science to stop it. And he doesn't know a single thing about any of it. Nothing. Has absolutely zero qualifications. It couldn't be someone from, say, the CDC, whose mission is fighting disease. You know, someone that's qualified. It has to be a Bible-pounding moron who has spent the last 3+ years sucking trumpf's ass. Makes a whole lot of sense.

We are so fucked.
You are a clueless hack.... Nothing you say has any validity... Your rant is nothing more than a communist cry baby's waaaaaaaaaaaa. Everything you spout is a lie and when your caught you get all butt hurt. Priceless.....

Its no wonder no one here takes your BS seriously...

Got to love it.....

We are so fucked.
You are a clueless hack.... Nothing you say has any validity... Your rant is nothing more than a communist cry baby's waaaaaaaaaaaa. Everything you spout is a lie and when your caught you get all butt hurt. Priceless.....

Its no wonder no one here takes your BS seriously...
What caught??? Sure no republican takes me seriously They are too busy kissing trumps butt

He has to, they are our largest trading partner, and as such has to keep a decent relationship.

Fuck i love watching the mental gymnastics you people have to go thorough to justify your worship of a man that does the very same things you find so repulsive in the other side.

What is your excuse? You and DOOMBERG have the same interests there or what?

My interest is to make money and provide for my family, all the rest is just noise.
good news for you then ! with the economy doing well and Trumps imminent reelection you will be making money for 5 more yrs at the least !

He has to, they are our largest trading partner, and as such has to keep a decent relationship.

Fuck i love watching the mental gymnastics you people have to go thorough to justify your worship of a man that does the very same things you find so repulsive in the other side.

My interest is to make money and provide for my family, all the rest is just noise.
good news for you then ! with the economy doing well and Trumps imminent reelection you will be making money for 5 more yrs at the least !

Who the POTUS is has not bearing on me making money, unlike you people I do not rely on the government for my raises and such.

Who the POTUS is has not bearing on me making money, unlike you people I do not rely on the government for my raises and such.
so a strong economy has no bearing on your income ! what do have going on a magic money tree !

Last edited:
On January 31, as the Corona Virus began making the news, Joe Biden said, “We have, right now, a crisis with the Corona Virus. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia — hysterical xenophobia — and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

President Donald John Trump had just imposed travel restrictions on Red China, including the quarantining of travelers returning home.

Closing the border made sense, which of course is why Biden and the rest of his party oppose it. Their hatred of the president has made them dumber than a kid eating a bag of lead chips.

Of course you ignore Trump disbanding the CDC's response team! Why? Can't let anything tarnish your little tin god?

Trump is not at fault for China failure to contain the virus, so had China great Healthcare system done it job then you would not need the CDC in this country to help figure out how to stop the spread...
If he was doing his job, he wouldn't need China to do theirs.

so we need to prevent viruses from breaking loose in communist countries with government healthcare ? and as far as action taken you can bet the hard charging multitasking POTUS will streamline and remove the red tape to get people on the ball to fast track development of a vaccine treatment and containment . you may not like or respect him but you have to admitt that the man gets things done.

so we need to prevent viruses from breaking loose in communist countries with government healthcare ? and as far as action taken you can bet the hard charging multitasking POTUS will streamline and remove the red tape to get people on the ball to fast track development of a vaccine treatment and containment .
Don't put words in my mouth. The question is, why did Trump gut the the CDC's pandemic response team? I can just imagine what would have been said, if Obama had done that during the Ebola scare.

so we need to prevent viruses from breaking loose in communist countries with government healthcare ? and as far as action taken you can bet the hard charging multitasking POTUS will streamline and remove the red tape to get people on the ball to fast track development of a vaccine treatment and containment .
Don't put words in my mouth. The question is, why did Trump gut the the CDC's pandemic response team? I can just imagine what would have been said, if Obama had done that during the Ebola scare.
he didnt gut the cdc.

so a strong economy has no bearing on your income ! what do have going on a magic money tree !

Unless it got so bad that my employer went out of business, then I am not sure how it would. I will be with my current job till I retire as long as the company exist.

On top of that my wife is an RN, about the most recession proof job in the country, plus she recently started working for the VA which makes it 100% recession proof.

What?

The virus originated in China, so this is now Trump fault?

Where the hell do you get your damn logic?

Forum List

Back