Coroner says 3-year-old shot himself in Sunman, Indiana

You hope for as many as possible. More dead kids = more fodder for your agenda.
Dead kids mean guns work, as designed. Let's celebrate...
. The gun is an awesome tool, but as with any tool, it can be abused or stored hap hazzardly.
Guns aren't tools, they are weapons.
. Tools... It's the tool of choice when I want to kill a snake.. Better than a garden hoe.
I use a gun as well but it's a Weapon, not a Tool. That's why there two different names for such things.
. To you a weapon, to me a tool.. You take your pick and I take mine.

Dead kids mean guns work, as designed. Let's celebrate...
. The gun is an awesome tool, but as with any tool, it can be abused or stored hap hazzardly.
. Tools... It's the tool of choice when I want to kill a snake.. Better than a garden hoe.
I use a gun as well but it's a Weapon, not a Tool. That's why there two different names for such things.
Nope, it's always a weapon, dumbfuck. Just because you call it dessert item doesn't make it one.

Hey, what do you know, the gun worked exactly as designed. Celebrate, celebrate...

"The coroner said Christopher Griffith, 3, shot himself in the chest at his home on the 2400 Block of Van Wedding Road.

"(We) did an autopsy today and he died from a single gunshot wound to the chest. All indications are is that he is the one that pulled the trigger," Dearborn County coroner Steven Callahan said.

Griffith was dead when they arrived at the residence, deputies said."

Now, should we call that an "accident", or a "suicide"? Not sure yet. Maybe he was depressed, the potty training wasn't going that well?
Shit happens

Nope, it's always a weapon, dumbfuck. Just because you call it dessert item doesn't make it one.
. I call it what I want to call it, but you want to control that too don:'t you ?

Hey, what do you know, the gun worked exactly as designed. Celebrate, celebrate...

"The coroner said Christopher Griffith, 3, shot himself in the chest at his home on the 2400 Block of Van Wedding Road.

"(We) did an autopsy today and he died from a single gunshot wound to the chest. All indications are is that he is the one that pulled the trigger," Dearborn County coroner Steven Callahan said.

Now, should we call that an "accident", or a "suicide"? Not sure yet. Maybe he was depressed, the potty training wasn't going that well?
Shit happens
Probably a ******, so shit indeed, right Rusty the Redman?

. I call it what I want to call it, but you want to control that too don:'t you ?
You can call your penis Mr. Wonderful but it's still just a little dick. Words have meanings, learn to use them correctly like an adult. That way you can have a bowel movement instead of taking a "stinky" like mommy said.

More kids die electrocution every year than guns shots. Are you just as eager to outlaw electricity?
Really? Prove it since, it's BS.

Unless you're claiming that no children are electrocuted, then I don't have to prove anything.

If you're not equally upset about those child deaths, then it proves you don't really give a rat's ads about kids getting killed and you just want guns outlawed.

Shit happens
Probably a ******, so shit indeed, right Rusty the Redman?

More kids die electrocution every year than guns shots. Are you just as eager to outlaw electricity?

Unless you're claiming that no children are electrocuted, then I don't have to prove anything.

If you're not equally upset about those child deaths, then it proves you don't really give a rat's ads about kids getting killed and you just want guns outlawed.
Your quote: "More kids die electrocution every year than guns shots. Are you just as eager to outlaw electricity?"

Either prove it or Shut The Fuck Up, dumbshit.

Your quote: "More kids die electrocution every year than guns shots. Are you just as eager to outlaw electricity?"

Tissue?

Tissue?
Nope. When you can't prove your claims just STFU eh, bitches?

. You haven't proved your points on the subject yet, so why would you cry for anyone else too ? I specifically saw one poster lay some good numbers and stats on ya, and you didn't address his post properly or go toe to toe with him.

. You haven't proved your points on the subject yet, so why would you cry for anyone else too ? I specifically saw one poster lay some good numbers and stats on ya, and you didn't address his post properly or go toe to toe with him.
I've seen his SPAM 100 times, and it's all bullshit so I ignore it. If you can't back up your claims the same will happen to you.

And my point is, let's celebrate another dead kid. Got a problem with that?

Forum List

Back