🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corporate media is angry that people are noticing Biden's mental decline

How did you react when Trump was grabbing pussy?

Your projection is obvious and desperate.
Your worry over mid terms is unmistakable.

No one cares about that. Especially not you, since you voted for a man who was credibly accused of incestuous pedophilia by his own daughter.

If you think your party is going to fare well in the midterms, you're both delusional and stupid.

LOL

The VAST majority of Biden supporters are unable to talk about him without mentioning Trump. Trump literally owns the left.
It's been that way since the campaign. Listening to them, you could be excused if you thought the election never happened.

How did you react when Trump was grabbing pussy?

Your projection is obvious and desperate.
Your worry over mid terms is unmistakable.

I don't give a shit if a 1970's or 1980's Trump grabbed someone's snatch. What I give a shit about is what it costs me and my loved ones to live, and it's been costing us a lot more since Biden took the helm...

No one cares about that. Especially not you, since you voted for a man who was credibly accused of incestuous pedophilia by his own daughter.

If you think your party is going to fare well in the midterms, you're both delusional and stupid.

LOL
The only accusations of incestuous pedophilia being made towards President Biden are by MAGAts projecting their own perversions. Every MAGAt accusation is really a con-fession.

Every time you see any historical footage of Potatohead you know that he has always been an idiot.

He has almost a 50 year record of always getting everything he says or do wrong and making a fool of himself.

Being a senile old man is nothing new for him.

FB_IMG_1664489509750.jpg

The only accusations of incestuous pedophilia being made towards President Biden are by MAGAts projecting their own perversions. Every MAGAt accusation is really a con-fession.
Ah, yes, the old, "If I ignore and pretend it doesn't exist it long enough people will stop believing it" defense.

He was one of the best presidents in our history. Biden makes Carter a very happy man.
The difference between them is that Carter was a basically decent man in well over his head, but decent. Quid Pro is, well, not.

How about his daughter being mentally affected by Potatohead sexually abusing her?

She recorded it in her diary and the men that exposed the sexual molestation were convicted of stealing the diary so it is not like it is a false story.

Potatohead is a piece of shit and anybody that still supports the sonofabitch after all his failures and corruption and sexual molestations is sick in the head.

Forum List

Back