🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corporate media is angry that people are noticing Biden's mental decline

I’ll take sleepy Joe anytime over the most criminal president in American history.

Even LBJ, Slick Willy (with Crooked Hillary) and knowing that the Biden crime syndicate got filthy rich from selling influence to the Chinese, Russians and Ukrainians in addition to stealing an election from the American people??

You live in a world of Moon Bat denial.

Trump was the greatest President of modern times. Potatohead is the worst President in the history of the Republic.

Hell, that old coot hasn't gone anywhere near his cars since he was elected. The Secret Service and his handlers won't let him.

The same can be said about every President.

Although Obama did do that thing with Jerry Seinfeld...

How did you react when Trump was grabbing pussy?

Your projection is obvious and desperate.
Your worry over mid terms is unmistakable.

I reacted like every sane person in this country: "Let's wait until the facts come out and see..."

Then I reacted like every other sane person in this country when no woman came forward with a claim that Trump "grabbed her by the pussy", and wrote it off as slander.

Unlike those persons in this country who are not quite so sane, who actually believed Trump was out there grabbing women by the pussy, and still believe that to this very day. Like the time he paid Russian whores to piss on a bed that Obama slept in, which you "not quite so sane" people still believe to this very day.

Forum List

Back