Corr. Dinner and all the feed back

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, I know people are tired of hearing about Trump, NK and Trump....but to make the morning head line news all about Ms. Wolf and the comments she made, that most are finding offensive and not funny, just makes one ill.

Leave it to Morning Joe and Mika, to take the first shots....We all are now living in Trump world and nothing about this man nor his policies are funny, HOWEVER....Ya girl was spot on last night and the fact no one finds humor in Truths, is bothersome to me. Nothing this lady said last night was a LIE....Sarah H, does lie and she lies often. And when she put the media on blast, that shit was priceless.

Thank God, the NY Times today published a 400 plus insulting tweets since taken office to counter the bs the media is now touting. Listen up, conservatives....if you can't take the heat, fire Trump on your way out the kitchen!!

Progressive comedy simply is not funny. I don't care if it's offensive or not.

Make me laugh, or go away.

Drop the comedy attempts. You Progressives should keep trying to be serious. That is your best comedy.

Listen, I know people are tired of hearing about Trump, NK and Trump....but to make the morning head line news all about Ms. Wolf and the comments she made, that most are finding offensive and not funny, just makes one ill.

Leave it to Morning Joe and Mika, to take the first shots....We all are now living in Trump world and nothing about this man nor his policies are funny, HOWEVER....Ya girl was spot on last night and the fact no one finds humor in Truths, is bothersome to me. Nothing this lady said last night was a LIE....Sarah H, does lie and she lies often. And when she put the media on blast, that shit was priceless.

Thank God, the NY Times today published a 400 plus insulting tweets since taken office to counter the bs the media is now touting. Listen up, conservatives....if you can't take the heat, fire Trump on your way out the kitchen!!
Sarah had it coming. Trump deserved more insults. A lot more than he got in abstention. Trump and is kiss-ass cabal, need to understand, its quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

This is what liberals stand for:

disgusting filth they call funny
more criminals
more illegals
more government
more laws
more misery.
less education
more brain washing

more criminals
more illegals
more government
more laws
more misery.
less education
more brain washing
Says my friend without enough brains to wash.

It's not about insults. An intelligent, insightful person can insult with humor, without being crude, vulgar, petty, or personal. The British have made it an art form.

Woman, speaking to W. Churchill: If I were your wife, I'd feed you poison.

Churchill: If I were your husband, I'd eat it.

The fact that this no-talent c**t was chosen for this assignment says all you need to know about the WH Press corps. These are people whose stock in trade is effective, concise, fair, balanced communication.

Trump is OFTEN vulgar, mean-spirited, and petty in his criticisms of those whom he perceives as his enemies. That's no excuse.

Sarah had it coming. Trump deserved more insults. A lot more than he got in abstention. Trump and is kiss-ass cabal, need to understand, its quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

Trumplethinskin and his pals are delicate victims. Sad.

Yet it is the left that ALWAYS starts trolling and attacking differing opinion.

more criminals
more illegals
more government
more laws
more misery.
less education
more brain washing
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, troll, it will never make it true.
Lol, just keep telling yourself that.
I am telling you that, and it is true. Trolls gotta troll, liars gotta lie. You do a twofer.

more criminals
more illegals
more government
more laws
more misery.
less education
more brain washing
No matter how many times you repeat a lie, troll, it will never make it true.
Lol, just keep telling yourself that.
I am telling you that, and it is true. Trolls gotta troll, liars gotta lie. You do a twofer.
Uh huh, sure. Don't strain yourself pal.

Yet it is the left that ALWAYS starts trolling and attacking differing opinion.

Yes, you Righties suffer so much. It's not fair.

Forum List

Back