Corrupt DOJ asks for indefinite delay in prosecution of shooter in 2nd Trump assassination attempt saying it is “complex”.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

How complex can it be to ask for an INDEFINITE DELAY?

Maybe they need some time to silence the guy from spilling the beans about how he was groomed.

See where he got the gun, look at his digital footprint, show a jury the evidence, sentence him appropriately.

If the DOJ finds this case too complex to swiftly prosecute, this DOJ is totally incompetent….or is it CORRUPT?

Maybe they need some time to silence the guy from spilling the beans about how he was groomed.

See where he got the gun, look at his digital footprint, show a jury the evidence, sentence him appropriately.

If the DOJ finds this case too complex to swiftly prosecute, this DOJ is totally incompetent….or is it CORRUPT?

It's "complex" because the DOJ can't seem to find a way to convince the public that he's a "disgruntled Trump-supporter."

Narratives require a lot of effort, ya know. That's why we still don't know the Las Vegas and Nashville school shooter's motives.

Oh, it's corrupt to its core.

It's "complex" because the DOJ can't seem to find a way to convince the public that he's a "disgruntled Trump-supporter."

Narratives require a lot of effort, ya know. That's why we still don't know the Las Vegas and Nashville school shooter's motives.
Yup. It was damned inconvenient that he was captured alive.

It's going to be complex because in a court you have to actually prove your accusations. The guy shot at no one. He can (or his lawyers can) argue he wasn't there to shoot Trump and you have to actually be able to prove that is why he was there.

I believe he is locked up, right? There is grounds to not provide bail so what is the issue with taking the time to build an actual case you can defend in the courtroom?

Hey relax, it takes time to get this figured out. I'm sure the Harris/Walz team will get right to the bottom of it. Maybe on day one!

It's going to be complex because in a court you have to actually prove your accusations. The guy shot at no one. He can (or his lawyers can) argue he wasn't there to shoot Trump and you have to actually be able to prove that is why he was there.

I believe he is locked up, right? There is grounds to not provide bail so what is the issue with taking the time to build an actual case you can defend in the courtroom?

Why would they really want an airtight case? You'll never convince me that the current DOJ doesn't want Trump out of the way for good.

Why would they really want an airtight case? You'll never convince me that the current DOJ doesn't want Trump out of the way for good.

I have no desire to try and convince you of anything. I was speaking about what a prosecutor must do in a court of law.

2024-martin-county-sheriffs-offfice-90728644.jpg

The guy pled not guilty.

That made me laugh. What was he doing there with an SKS hiding in the bushes? Hunting birds with a 7.62? :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

He was already a felon. Nice red flag laws, Dems.

Criminals will always be able to get guns.

I have no desire to try and convince you of anything. I was speaking about what a prosecutor must do in a court of law.

So you still believe in the "rule of law" and "equal justice", right? :auiqs.jpg:

The guy pled not guilty.

That made me laugh. What was he doing there with an SKS hiding in the bushes? Hunting birds with a 7.62? :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

Maybe he hates golf balls.

The guy pled not guilty.

Dat scope "mount". :laughing0301:

The 90s called and wants their Bubbaed SKS back.

The illegal weapons charges, easy peasy to prove in court.

The attempted assassination charge, without him ever firing his gun, is a bit More complicated....but enough circumstantial evidence gathered, with a time line, with some sort of witness collaboration, might be enough to get a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

The illegal weapons charges, easy peasy to prove in court.

The attempted assassination charge, without him ever firing his gun, is a bit More complicated....but enough circumstantial evidence gathered, with a time line, with some sort of witness collaboration, might be enough to get a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

Intent. How can anyone prove he wasn't there for any other purpose but to carry out a political assassination?

Of course you do, as should we all.

But do you really believe we live in a time where the concepts of rule of law and equal justice are being are being honored by our justice system?

I don't.

All the time? No.

That's why I supported the protests.

Forum List

Back