Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan will cost American lives It will mean death

LMAO Where oh where have I heard this load of horseshit before??

No one will die and Obamcare is imploding all on its own.

They should kick HC right back to the private sector where it belongs.
Then why doesn't the majority republicuck senate, congress, and president send it back to the private sector?

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg
So the republicans have been full of shit for the last eight years then?

One thing about the Republicans, and that is that most of them are not Democrats. A definite selling point.

Then why doesn't the majority republicuck senate, congress, and president send it back to the private sector?

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg

One thing about the Republicans, and that is that most of them are not Democrats. A definite selling point.

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg

Obama was in for the last eight years. At least you recognise that his tenure was shit!!

Greg

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg

Focus on the present.

For example, you're full of shit right now.

So the republicans have been full of shit about repealing obamacare for eight years. What a bunch of cucks.

Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan will cost American lives It will mean death
Source: Share Blue
Republicans in the House of Representatives are preparing for a morning vote on the latest, more cruel version of their healthcare plan, one which strips away protections for preexisting conditions, yet exempts themselves from their own bill. While they may just squeak through with a razor-thin margin, this is an awfully big risk for them to take on an unpopular bill that has little chance of passing the U.S. Senate.

In fact, according to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, some Democrats see this House vote as something of a political gift that will, at best, hang a poisonous vote around Republicans’ necks for no reason. But when Hayes asked Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) about that political calculus, Booker delivered a moving and sobering reminder of the stakes involved:

BOOKER: So screw the politics. This is about people. This is about what’s morally right. This is about what we stand for. This is a president who has lied to people, folks in red states, red counties who passionately want to keep their health care, who were promised better health care, more access, something better than the Affordable Care Act. Well, this is clearly not just worse. It’s a death knell. I don’t mean to be melodramatic about this, but I’ve seen where people have to wait to get their health care til the emergency room. This will cost American lives if it ever becomes law. This will mean death, pain, and suffering to people’s families. So I’m not interested in the politics. This is something that my colleagues, people I respect across the aisle, they just can’t support. For God’s sake, for the sake of our country and what we stand for, they cannot pass this piece of legislation.

Read more: Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan “will cost American lives… It will mean death”

Millions will die because of this piece of shit bill and healthcare debt will spike through the fucking roof but the republicans only care about the 1%. Go Cory Booker!!!!

They should. But I doubt they will.

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg

Not just the past eight.

Republicans in the House of Representatives are preparing for a morning vote on the latest, more cruel version of their healthcare plan, one which strips away protections for preexisting conditions, yet exempts themselves from their own bill. While they may just squeak through with a razor-thin margin, this is an awfully big risk for them to take on an unpopular bill that has little chance of passing the U.S. Senate.

In fact, according to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, some Democrats see this House vote as something of a political gift that will, at best, hang a poisonous vote around Republicans’ necks for no reason. But when Hayes asked Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) about that political calculus, Booker delivered a moving and sobering reminder of the stakes involved:

BOOKER: So screw the politics. This is about people. This is about what’s morally right. This is about what we stand for. This is a president who has lied to people, folks in red states, red counties who passionately want to keep their health care, who were promised better health care, more access, something better than the Affordable Care Act. Well, this is clearly not just worse. It’s a death knell. I don’t mean to be melodramatic about this, but I’ve seen where people have to wait to get their health care til the emergency room. This will cost American lives if it ever becomes law. This will mean death, pain, and suffering to people’s families. So I’m not interested in the politics. This is something that my colleagues, people I respect across the aisle, they just can’t support. For God’s sake, for the sake of our country and what we stand for, they cannot pass this piece of legislation.

Read more: Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan “will cost American lives… It will mean death”

Millions will die because of this piece of shit bill and healthcare debt will spike through the fucking roof but the republicans only care about the 1%. Go Cory Booker!!!!

You have been conned, you were an easy mark.

th

What is amazing is watching history repeat itself. Democrats marched over the hill like lemmings over Obamacare and lost the House. Republicans are doing the same thing over a extremely unpopular healthcare bill. In 2018, Democrats will be able to use many Republicans' own words against them. These representatives will have to explain how they switched their vote from no to yes. Also how people lost their insurance to pay fort tax cuts for the rich.

The left is all about death. The old and sick must die before they bend the cost curve. Kill off the babies because their body parts are worth more than living babies.

Cory Booker is just another lying democrat.

You have been conned, you were an easy mark.

Not at all. It is what it is.

Sure, and Paul Ryan will push old people off of a cliff. Dumbass.

In Booker's last year as mayor of Newark N.J. the murder rate was 40 per 100k. The average murder rate for the U.S. is about 5 per 100k.

Dumb shit.....is that all you have? obamacare is failing and people are actually dying in the V.A. system......and yet you asswipes think the same morons running the VA will be able to run healthcare for 320 million Americans...

You are dumber than a box of rocks.....the dumb rocks....

Still pushing the commiecrat propaganda from regressive hate sites I see. How about you provide the CBO scoring to back up your bullshit.

They didn't have it scored. They want to push it through the house without having to explain the cost.

The CBO can't score anything.....it is a joke...

Bad bill, Even the AMA hates it:

AMA on Twitter

The AMA.....

Why the AMA Endorses Obamacare—But Your Doctor Does Not

Today’s AMA is a different animal. This year, only 15 percent of practicing physicians are members, down from 75 percent in the 1950s. Between 2008 and 2010, membership declined by 5 percent. But, in spite of hemorrhaging members, the organization has done financially better than ever. Between 1987 and 1999, the organization was variably “in the red”, and never reported over $7.6 million in yearly profit, but, beginning in 2000, for twelve consecutive years the organization has consistently operated “in the black.” Reporting record net incomes of $39.8 million in 2005, and most recently $24.7 million profit in 2011.

Now, if this were a restaurant with diminishing customers and record returns, the Feds would investigate the owner– suspecting money laundering or drugs. So what is the AMA’s secret? In the mid 1980’s, the AMA, in a brilliant business move, created a coding system that all doctors and hospitals required to bill the government or private insurance: the CPT codebook. And, as the codification of medicine required more and more paperwork, the AMA was more than happy to step in and supply electronic systems to help both the government and the doctors all at a price, of course.

Bad bill, Even the AMA hates it:

AMA on Twitter

The AMA supported obamacare because they made money off of it......they sold out seniors to line their own pockets.....

Despite your disingenuous characterization of the AMA they are doctors that care about people. Insurance companies are the ones out to make money.

I would suggest you have more respect towards the AMA and doctors who want what is best for everyone. You will rely on them in your old age.

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg

Trump is a Democrat.

Forum List

Back