Cosby's Wife is standing by her man!

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I have not been following the trial, but I watched the news about the verdict -- a mistrial. So I guess I should say there was no conclusive verdict.

After the trial, Cosby's wife had a statement read for her in which she attacks those accusing BC.

Bill Cosby's Wife Calls Mistrial the 'Manifestation of Justice'

She is standing by her man in my opinion. My question is why? Is it simply that she loves him unconditionally? Is it his money? I am not assuming he is guilty of rape, but at minimum he is a horn dog that often cheated on his wife, unless perhaps they had an open marriage. If I remember correctly, another woman gave birth to his love child several years ago. Why is she standing by her man?

Let's see, marriage of more than 50 years, unproven accusations of misconduct when he was in his 20s, a rash of similar hoax accusations, yep, easy decision to make.

Let's see, marriage of more than 50 years, unproven accusations of misconduct when he was in his 20s, a rash of similar hoax accusations, yep, easy decision to make.

His defense in the rape case was that the sex was consensual. Open marriage?

His defense in the rape case was that the sex was consensual. Open marriage?
Was he married at the time of the alleged affair?
Married since 1964, so yes. I understand some of the affairs have been confirmed. His defense for the rape case was that the sex was consentual. The affair that allegidly produced a love child was allegidly in the seventies. See link in post number 3.

And yet, his wife wasn't on the jury. I guess everyone is done with these ancient accusations. They have run their course, like the flu.

I have not been following the trial, but I watched the news about the verdict -- a mistrial. So I guess I should say there was no conclusive verdict.

After the trial, Cosby's wife had a statement read for her in which she attacks those accusing BC.

Bill Cosby's Wife Calls Mistrial the 'Manifestation of Justice'

She is standing by her man in my opinion. My question is why? Is it simply that she loves him unconditionally? Is it his money? I am not assuming he is guilty of rape, but at minimum he is a horn dog that often cheated on his wife, unless perhaps they had an open marriage. If I remember correctly, another woman gave birth to his love child several years ago. Why is she standing by her man?

I always wonder why a woman will stand next to her husband while he confesses to screwing others.

There are a lot of possible reasons but is an ugly sight and I wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall afterward.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And yet, his wife wasn't on the jury. I guess everyone is done with these ancient accusations. They have run their course, like the flu.

That's not what you say about Roman Polanski.

[emoji37]

Roman Polanski was tried and convicted. The arrest, trial and conviction did not come 30 years after the event, but immediately. He just escaped rather than serve his sentence.

I always wonder what would possess a woman to make a 30 or 40 year old sexual harassment complaint?

Usually it's because they are getting paid.

I would have believed it more if they hadn't have waited so long. And, the gal that looks manly? She accepted an out of court settlement some years ago...took the money...and still accused him. Plus, her stories kept changing over the years. Something stinks. I think he DID drug them..but I think they KNEW and agreed to get high with him to further their own careers and when that didn't happen for whatever reason, they needed to blame someone. So..since he didn't give them what they wanted or expected by having flings with him, they chose to step forward after the first one did AFTER she spent money he gave her in the settlement.

Again..something stinks. And it ain't all cosby.

I would have believed it more if they hadn't have waited so long. And, the gal that looks manly? She accepted an out of court settlement some years ago...took the money...and still accused him. Plus, her stories kept changing over the years. Something stinks. I think he DID drug them..but I think they KNEW and agreed to get high with him to further their own careers and when that didn't happen for whatever reason, they needed to blame someone. So..since he didn't give them what they wanted or expected by having flings with him, they chose to step forward after the first one did AFTER she spent money he gave her in the settlement.

Again..something stinks. And it ain't all cosby.
The question of this thread is why is the wife staying with B. Cosby with all of the admitted flings. Let's give Bill the benifit of the doubt that he is not a rapist, he still is a horn dog that couldn't keep his pants on with women that were not his wife. So a corollary to my question is did Mrs. Cosby give him permission......did they have an open marriage.

That's not what you say about Roman Polanski.

[emoji37]

Roman Polanski was tried and convicted. The arrest, trial and conviction did not come 30 years after the event, but immediately. He just escaped rather than serve his sentence.

Also his victim was a child, and was drugged unknowingly I believe.

As opposed to Cosby who gave adult women drugs for them to take themselves.

One has to wonder about someone who doesn't consider adult vs child, or self drugging vs being drugged to be a significant distinction.

Forum List

Back