Costco jobs ??

You all know I am unemployed and suffering many problems

Still, I hope to get a second career going.

You think Costco is a good path??

Thanks

Also thinking about going back to school for a 2 year program in a Medical tech job
No. It's a physical job and you have a bad back. Also, the men all rotate jobs and you would have to put time in at the tire center. That means changing tires, lifting tires, rotating tires.

There is a couple prisons around here so hard up for help they have put up billboards looking for guards. Maybe that's your calling .
I have a bad back but I am tough
. What is hr pay

You all know I am unemployed and suffering many problems

Still, I hope to get a second career going.

You think Costco is a good path??

Thanks

Also thinking about going back to school for a 2 year program in a Medical tech job
Get a CD L and drive.

Yep. Th
Yep. Contact the AZ dept of Prisons in Phoenix.
In fact, check the AZ State website for state jobs. It can't hurt to check and probably find something up your alley.
As an aside I knew a state worker who told me "he didn't sweat on state time and didn't shit on his".

Yep. Th

Yep. Contact the AZ dept of Prisons in Phoenix.
In fact, check the AZ State website for state jobs. It can't hurt to check and probably find something up your alley.
As an aside I knew a state worker who told me "he didn't sweat on state time and didn't shit on his".
I assume a prison guard is far safer then a cop because of zero guns
I can fight with my hands but my back is in moderate pain

Yep, you don’t deal with many people and it pays decent

I assume a prison guard is far safer then a cop because of zero guns
I can fight with my hands but my back is in moderate pain
I know a few people who were corrections officers and none talk about dangerous conditions. I believe the whole point is to keep all situations under tight control to head off any danger. I dated a gal who worked in Winslow, and she wasn't tough, after all I held her down on several occasions.

Swift has a training school in Phoenix, and they train mechanics there also.

You can do CDL like 4 days per week only
Swift will train you to be a driver, or a mechanic.
Driver school used to be six weeks. They pay you during training. Getting your CDL is a part of it, but getting your CDL won't train you to be a truck driver.
If you just want a CDL, there is a school under the bridge at the I-10 stack. They charge a fee but guarantee a CDL. Then you could get a job hauling gravel, or water or whatever. But all the OTR companies will require some kind of training besides the CDL before they turn you loose with one of their trucks.

Forum List

Back