Could A Coup Be Brewing In The House?

It's close: 198 Republicans, 235 Democrats. 38 votes needed, 30 confirmed. And then there are always the renegade Republicans who will have a hair up their ass about something and will not vote with their side.
I'd love to see it happen.

It's one thing for them to not vote for Pelosi to be instated as speaker, it's entirely a different thing to remove her once she's been instated.

Don't hold your breath for this. It ain't gonna happen - I BTW I really don't like Pelosi either, but I'm just being realistic.
Ooops. I thought we were talking about the Wall funding. I'm going to go get some more coffee now.
(red face)
And get yer glasses..
To be fair, I only read the first few posts and then the last few before I replied. The first sentence of the OP is:
Over 30 House Dims have said give Trump his Wall and let's make some pork money on an infrastructure deal.
I just didn't want the monkeys to jump on yer back all at once..
Thanks, Moon. I love it when you're first.

Over 30 House Dims have said give Trump his Wall and let's make some pork money on an infrastructure deal. Money is why these critters fight so hard to get and stay in office, often spending million$ for a job that pays a hundred grand. Trump said yesterday he's sick of SanFranNan and won't deal with her again. Pelousy is enraged at Trump for grounding her private jet and couldn't care less what her members want...she believes she has the same same standing as the President and won't budge...unless she's shoved out of the way and the gavel ripped from her cold arthritic fingers. :shock:

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press.jpg
Ya, roads and bridges are pork but a wall is not you are a dumb fuck! Not only are you a dumb fuck but also0 a coward afraid of the brown man mean while your coward ass wants to spnd billions upon billions of dollars on a wall when the is a 1 in over 32 million chance of getting hurt by a terrorist. Your family dog is more likely to kill you. Go blow your self coward fear mongering piece of shit.

Ya, roads and bridges are pork but a wall is not you are a dumb fuck! Not only are you a dumb fuck but also0 a coward afraid of the brown man mean while your coward ass wants to spnd billions upon billions of dollars on a wall when the is a 1 in over 32 million chance of getting hurt by a terrorist. Your family dog is more likely to kill you. Go blow your self coward fear mongering piece of shit.

I can see you're mildly retarded so I'll go slow. The Wall could also be a pork-laiden project except for Trump looking at the estimates and picking the contractor. Pork ain't bridges and roads....overruns from original estimates are what pork is. I live in Arizona so it would be impossible to be "afraid of the brown man"....we're overrun with them. I doubt you know anything about terrorism and less about dogs. And if you were screaming this shit at me in person you'd have never gotten past the first sentence before you saw a bright light and lost control of your bowels.

Here's a link to an index of articles related to impeachment and removal from office:

Constitution of the United States - We the People

The House can impeach Trump all they want - with no real restriction - but it take 67 members of the Senate to remove him from office.

The 25th amendment can't be used to permanently remove the President unless 3/4 of both the House and the Senate repeatedly vote to keep him out.

So, a coup by the House of representatives is not possible without extreme support by Republicans in the Senate at least.

You may want to read the rest of the U.S. Constitution sometime....

Try reading the OP next time ya blithering moron.

Oops...with Presidential impeachment imminent, I did jump to a conclusion that this was about Presidential impeachment...sorry...

But, the Dems removing or rebelling against Pelosi is just wishful thinking by you Trumpbots. There's no way it is even close to happening.

Right now Pelosi is the hero of the Democratic party and the American people. She's never been politically stronger.

But, hey, you have a right to dream, don't you!

Wow! A libtard admitted they were wrong! I guess you re not a libtard after all! Fantastic!

I can see you're mildly retarded so I'll go slow. The Wall could also be a pork-laiden project except for Trump looking at the estimates and picking the contractor. Pork ain't bridges and roads....overruns from original estimates are what pork is. I live in Arizona so it would be impossible to be "afraid of the brown man"....we're overrun with them. I doubt you know anything about terrorism and less about dogs. And if you were screaming this shit at me in person you'd have never gotten past the first sentence before you saw a bright light and lost control of your bowels.
Blah,blah,blah Idiot! You are nothing but a bitch. A cowardly bitch. I am shaking in my boots bitch man. Life threat is all you got to deal with logic. Hurt you wittle feeling to find out how stupid you have been?

Blah,blah,blah Idiot! You are nothing but a bitch. A cowardly bitch. I am shaking in my boots bitch man. Life threat is all you got to deal with logic. Hurt you wittle feeling to find out how stupid you have been?

You're a foul-mouthed drunk or paint huffer....why would I threaten your life when you're busy killing yourself? All I'm saying is keyboard bravery ain't shit in a parking lot with me, punk.

You're a foul-mouthed drunk or paint huffer....why would I threaten your life when you're busy killing yourself? All I'm saying is keyboard bravery ain't shit in a parking lot with me, punk.
Blah,blah,blah fear monger. I do not respond to such you how ever do! What do call gunna make me see the light. lying peice of dung?

Blah,blah,blah fear monger. I do not respond to such you how ever do! What do call gunna make me see the light. lying peice of dung?

I'll have a UFO beam ya up....oh and it's "piece"...."i" before "e" ya slobbering bum.

I'll have a UFO beam ya up....oh and it's "piece"...."i" before "e" ya slobbering bum.

... and for you, the coupe body style of automobile is spelled with an "e" and pronounced like chicken "coop".

There's that glass houses thing again!

Over 30 House Dims have said give Trump his Wall and let's make some pork money on an infrastructure deal. Money is why these critters fight so hard to get and stay in office, often spending million$ for a job that pays a hundred grand. Trump said yesterday he's sick of SanFranNan and won't deal with her again. Pelousy is enraged at Trump for grounding her private jet and couldn't care less what her members want...she believes she has the same same standing as the President and won't budge...unless she's shoved out of the way and the gavel ripped from her cold arthritic fingers. :shock:

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press.jpg
You're kidding, right? She owns tRump. They aren't gonna get rid of her.

IMG_37581.jpg

Speaker Pelosi continues to declare 'I won' (thanks to those who broke away from her), and vowing to never ever negotiate / compromise with the GOP and/or President again. Democrats see this is a very bad thing, not just for the party but for the country.

Exactly....he's going to build the Wall from DOD funds and the Rats don't get DACA, TPS, or jack shit....including an infrastructure bill that Pelosi would appropriate....Trump is finished with her.

He is not going to be able to build the wall. This will be tied up in the courts. Trump is finished.

If your definition of a 'coup' is a group of individuals who have the power to decide who runs their own little group suddenly realizes that the person they were pressured into picking is a completely hate-driven, self/party-1st, incompetent extremist who appears to have moments of emotional and physical breakdowns - and they begin thinking the best thing they can do is replace that person....then YES, I would say there could be a 'coup' brewing in the House.

Democrats already began criticizing Speaker Pelosi during the shutdown for not attempting to negotiate, compromise, and work to get a deal done. Democrats have already broken from her to cross the aisle to negotiate the Temp end of the govt shutdown we have and joined the GOP in presenting it to the President.

Speaker Pelosi continues to declare 'I won' (thanks to those who broke away from her), and vowing to never ever negotiate / compromise with the GOP and/or President again. Democrats see this is a very bad thing, not just for the party but for the country.

You are really stupid enough to believe the fantasy you concocted. Republicans got into a shouting match over the shutdown. The reason that Trump backed down was because the Democrat alternative got more votes than the Republican bill. 10 Republican senators crossed party lines to vote for the Republican alternative while 1 Democrat crossed party lines to vote for the Republican bill.

He is not going to be able to build the wall. This will be tied up in the courts. Trump is finished.

No, he's got more than ample authority and will fast track any Rat legal action to the USSC....they know how to read the Constitution.

Exactly....he's going to build the Wall from DOD funds and the Rats don't get DACA, TPS, or jack shit....including an infrastructure bill that Pelosi would appropriate....Trump is finished with her.
I agree. Dems are not missing this picture that Nancy is due to her extreme partisanship and hatred for Trump. they see they can get DACA, TPS, etc... in exchange for his wall... or he goes, 'Screw you', declares an Emergency, builds his wall, and the Democrats are left holding a bag of Nothing!

He never offered anything on DACA or TPS. The courts are not going to allow Trump to "Screw you". It is Trump who is the partisan hack as t5his is about Trump kowtowing to his base.

No, he's got more than ample authority and will fast track any Rat legal action to the USSC....they know how to read the Constitution.

I suggest you read the Constitution. The Congress has the power of the purse. It doesn't say "if" or "but". The USSC will not intervene.

Forum List

Back